Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #58 Goodbye, Gloria, my old friend. I hope to hire you back again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would be happy telling a woman who had escaped an abusive relationship to do this if she wanted to see her kids? In the home where she'd been abused and from which she'd escaped?
It’s not that straightforward. It really isn’t.

Thousands of women have to endure emotionally abusive ex partners and seeing them often because they have young children together.

Being at risk of physical abuse is different and there are many agencies in place to help an individual escape without having to leave their children behind.

I have no idea if Ioan is at risk of physical abuse from Alice. What I do know is that Alice is clearly mentally unwell and if I needed to wear a body cam to have eyes on my children to make sure they were okay, then I would.

I’m not telling women in abusive relationships to do anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion
Alice is back, ranting & pissed, we're ashamed to admit but she was missed

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s not that straightforward. It really isn’t.

Thousands of women have to endure emotionally abusive ex partners and seeing them often because they have young children together.

Being at risk of physical abuse is different and there are many agencies in place to help an individual escape without having to leave their children behind.

I have no idea if Ioan is at risk of physical abuse from Alice. What I do know is that Alice is clearly mentally unwell and if I needed to wear a body cam to have eyes on my children to make sure they were okay, then I would.

I’m not telling women in abusive relationships to do anything.
Yes physical abuse. Even now the new police report due to physical altercation/whatever happened. That's why he took police with him to the house to get his clothes. After she had been told to vacate for 3 days.
We also don't know that he is not in touch with the girls via media devices. You don't have to be face to face to ensure they are ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I often laugh out loud at Alice's transparency. I get the feeling that she is pouring over Bianca's photos and videos and working out new strategies to win the hub back.

I'm starting to see how her brain works:

She likes those beach scenes, I can do beach scenes, I can also put the children in them too to really tug at his heart strings. I would put the bleeping dog in the shots as well but I think Gloria took her in lieu of her last week's pay. Like everyone in my life she betrayed me too.

She's posted a video about her MS and how serious it is. I can do serious illness too. Look at me, no matter how ill I am, I have enough energy each morning to reach for my phone to call a taxi to take the girls to school. Loppy tells me all the time that I am the bleeping poster girl for stoicism in the face of true adversity.

Kindness? I invented it. No one can tell me anything about kindness that I don't already do. As we speak, there's some old biddie out there trying to master a smoky eye with the Mary Quant eyeshadow palette I sent her in her care package. There are homeless people out there wearing Revlon Red lipsticks thanks to me. I'm bleeping turning lives around, so don't preach to me about kindness.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
She’s drunk as a skunk
I often laugh out loud at Alice's transparency. I get the feeling that she is pouring over Bianca's photos and videos and working out new strategies to win the hub back.

I'm starting to see how her brain works:

She likes those beach scenes, I can do beach scenes, I can also put the children in them too to really tug at his heart strings. I would put the bleeping dog in the shots as well but I think Gloria took her in lieu of her last week's pay. Like everyone in my life she betrayed me too.

She's posted a video about her MS and how serious it is. I can do serious illness too. Look at me, no matter how ill I am, I have enough energy each morning to reach for my phone to call a taxi to take the girls to school. Loppy tells me all the time that I am the bleeping poster girl for stoicism in the face of true adversity.

Kindness? I invented it. No one can tell me anything about kindness that I don't already do. As we speak, there's some old biddie out there trying to master a smoky eye with the Mary Quant eyeshadow palette I sent her in her care package. There are homeless people out there wearing Revlon Red lipsticks thanks to me. I'm bleeping turning lives around, so don't preach to me about kindness.
🤣🤣
how many thread titles in there? Where’ve you been??

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone think it was a bit shady that Tamika BWs real life friend was posting about IG's 7incher inside of BW? We all know Alice is unstable and vile but that seemed to just rub salt in the wound and if my friend was posting that about my new partner I'd go off my head especially as BW calls Tamika a wonderful person so they haven't really fallen out over it. Was that the real Tamika saying that on Twitter ?
No it was someone called Jenny Dean who claimed to be a cousin of BW. You always need to take what AE says with a large pinch of salt.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.