Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #58 Goodbye, Gloria, my old friend. I hope to hire you back again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow all those IG posts and comments are a lot to take in all at once. I don’t know if I should get as drunk as Alice so they make sense to me or hire a translator??

she has a lot of crazy support too 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, Alice has enough first communion money to give Gloria work for another year?

Do it, silly duffer!
I think she has the David Beckham approach to HER money..."but if I use/give my own money away I won't have it anymore"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She seems to have a lot of women supporting her who believe her narrative of the cheating husband abruptly leaving for a younger woman, taking all the money with him and abandoning the kids. So I think some of these women are genuinely hurt and angry, and interacting with AE and her SM gives them a target in BW to vent their rage at the other woman in their own life by proxy, and without caring how it ultimately just hurts BW, AE and the 2 E's. Others ofc are just in it for the drama or are lesser narcs themselves and don't care who gets damaged.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This is why you should teach your children of any gender to be independent (especially financially)

• Heart
I wonder what she put him through for years for her to believe he wouldn’t do any of these things to her. She must realise it’s all from him at some point.
I think at this point, it’s all from her. She planted the seeds of a lot of this destruction. I would assume Gloria/full time help is a luxury he can’t afford to pay for anymore and the girls are too old to need her. But if Alice hadn’t turned her into a weapon of destruction, she and Ioan could have worked together to see what they could afford in terms of keeping her on. All of this … leaving Twitter, spending money on lawyers because this is being dragged out, the legal action she has hinted at, is the result of her actions, though she is of course trying to paint them as the ones responsible.

Reactions: 20
I have been reading the pages since Alice resurfaced like this 😦😶😵💫

Is it weird that I am oddly happy that she is back and this thread is FINALLY back on track. Once again we can all be united in our utter disbelief at how vile she is.

And the people commenting?! Just wow. People need to take a long hard look at themselves for the nasty comments they are willing to spew online.

Reactions: 25
Instagram don't think there's anything wrong with her posts which goes to show how tit their moderation is. There's an option to have the decision reviewed so I hit that.

She'll most likely self moderate and delete them herself anyway but I had to report, so malicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wish someone from Ioan's side of the family would speak up and just tell the truth about Ioan's life with Alice.
She's creating false narratives for her followers about how wonderful it was when nothing could be further than the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't wrap my head around "Bianca made him fire Gloria". At least with Alice's other lies, like that BW made him leave her, or the girls, there is some logic, even if it's bullshit.

But why would Bianca want Gloria gone?

Alice will need to realise soon that it's Ioan. He's doing it.
I would put my 30% of equity on

IG agreed to fund Gloria for a year. The year is up. AE knew it would happen and has been bigging up Gloria’s importance to the family to shame him.

If she is a nanny, working school hours, then she would always have a life span within the family. They aren’t the Granthams. She cannot be pensioned off to an estate cottage.

• Haha
I wish someone from Ioan's side of the family would speak up and just tell the truth about Ioan's life with Alice.
She's creating false narratives for her followers about how wonderful it was when nothing could be further than the truth.
i want Mama Griffiths

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe when BW has 10,000 followers Alice can set up a BW thread on tattle and witch about her on here

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder what she put him through for years for her to believe he wouldn’t do any of these things to her. She must realise it’s all from him at some point.
I think a big part of her blaming BW is that she has to have someone else to blame. She can't possibly accept IG left HER without anyone else "stealing" him away, her ego couldn't take it. And furthermore (Is that a word Loopy uses and misuses? Sorry) I don't think she could ever bear to truly look at herself and even consider that maybe she is the one who has driven him away. Regardless of the timeline, I think nearly all of us Turds are agreed, IG didn't leave for BW, he left AE because of AE. She will never be able to face that so in her mind everything will always be BW's fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I have been reading the pages since Alice resurfaced like this 😦😶😵💫

Is it weird that I am oddly happy that she is back and this thread is FINALLY back on track. Once again we can all be united in our utter disbelief at how vile she is.

And the people commenting?! Just wow. People need to take a long hard look at themselves for the nasty comments they are willing to spew online.
That 💫 accidentally slipped its self in there!!

• Haha
Im sure they will once divorce is done and custody is set in stone

• Wow
  • Heart
I doubt if her followers would believe his family or friends speaking out now. AE would definitely paint it as them lying to protect him and that's exactly what her followers would believe, or simply suggest themselves tbw.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Instagram don't think there's anything wrong with her posts which goes to show how tit their moderation is. There's an option to have the decision reviewed so I hit that.

She'll most likely self moderate and delete them herself anyway but I had to report, so malicious.
Yep I got the same response from IG after I hit the report button.
But rest assured that Karma these idiots keep spouting will pay them a visit. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her posts are like the pissed version of ‘Wordle’ … just what could the word be ?? 🤨🧐🤓
Now, now, that's not fair. No way could she ever play Wordle - it would throw up constant errors for words that don't actually exist, like "abs" and "Susie t cones" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.