Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #58 Goodbye, Gloria, my old friend. I hope to hire you back again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vanessa bleeping Feltz has commented on the collage insta post 😅
I just saw that … seriously Radio 2 and whoever she works for need to re think 🤔 I hope this is a comment she comes to regret.
My very last nerve is already shot to pieces with fuckwits condoning the attacks on another woman 😡

Reactions: 13
Oh you F****** f*** f*** f***! For the first time in 2 years I'm exercising, on the home exercise bike with a seat so hard I walk like I have a stick stuck up my bum when I get off, got my phone, opened Tattle and I only have 8% battery left...
Why does God hate me? And then post this comment before I've finished it...

ETA: oh Jesus, I'd forgotten how hard this seat is on the mimsy too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Good morning from LA! What the bleeping duck is happening? Did Alice threaten or attack BW and IG? And they went to the cops about it? This is blowing up! I said I was worried about Bianca's safety last thread and now I really am. She's not getting better. This is blowing up. She has lost the plot entirely. Good grief, save those girls from this madness. 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Hang on - aren't her 'meagre savings' considered family money just like Ioan's wages? They def are in the UK. I know she will think what's his is mine and what's mine is mine but it doesn't actually work that way in the real world.

Reactions: 18
I just saw that … seriously Radio 2 and whoever she works for need to re think 🤔 I hope this is a comment she comes to regret.
My very last nerve is already shot to pieces with fuckwits condoning the attacks on another woman 😡
Come to think of it maybe Vanessa is just desperate for a spot in the Daily Fail , & is Jumping on the bandwagon… well V you have chosen the wrong wagon my dear , you really have chosen the wrong wagon 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Interesting there were no post deletions this morning. Guessing there is no point removing the ”psychopath” one given that the Sun and Fail have already picked it up. But it would’ve been the smarter thing to do…. removing everything she posted last night.

Hang on - aren't her 'meagre savings' considered family money just like Ioan's wages? They def are in the UK. I know she will think what's his is mine and what's mine is mine but it doesn't actually work that way in the real world.
She was required to file a financial disclosure, which it doesn’t seem as though she’s done. But yes, she needs to disclose all assets, as he has done. They factor into the settlement unless this money was excluded in the pre-nup.

I’m fuming like I can’t even laugh rn. The sheer arrogance of that one commenter in particular who called BW a “shiny new toy with a flaw” is beyond repulsive people with chronic debilitating illnesses aren’t just tragically rendered “broken,” like what the duck is wrong with these people??? I hope Alice is careful taking showers from now on bc when God’s lightning bolt comes down it is gonna STING. ⚡⚡⚡
Alice reminds me of the girl in “The Bad Seed.” She got struck by lightning.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No it's pointed out that if she has fibro she can still do stuff around the house. My housemate has fibro and she manages to hold a fulltime job.
Yes but I bet your housemate isn't a compulsive liar.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That comment calling BW a shiny new toy with a flaw, referencing her MS, is so disgusting. I'm not a fan but that is such a gross, misogynistic, cruel and ugly thing to say about anyone. Sometimes I find AE's FM's are worse than she is. She's like Trump with his racism, her own rage and hatred seems to validate the rage and hate in her followers and give them permission to spew it out publicly too and to go even further.
That sounds like something AE would say herself. Either the fm’s are trying to impress her or that’s got be a sock account surely?
I cannot imagine on what planet someone would actually think that let alone post it.

As for Gloria, we only have Alice’s words that she favored her. Maybe Gloria left and judging by the state of the place - a wee while ago I’d say.

I don’t think I’ve ever came across anyone as self indulgent, arrogant, selfish and self important as Alice Evans.

I’m a Social worker and work with people in crisis everyday. Real crisis.
Not a completely avoidable made up crisis that you created because you seem to think that you could humiliate, emasculate, ridicule and taunt your husband publicly for years without consequence.
The biggest problem that AE has got is that IG has finally said NO. And despite all the fires she’s started - it’s still NO.
Nothings working. None of her usual go to behaviours are working. So she’s escalating and escalating in a desperate attempt to regain control.

Alice needs to be committed.
I cannot believe it has not been done yet.
She needs a facility quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
the issue with fibro is that you can fake this pretty easily which many do and sucks for those who genuinely have it
it's the same as Ioan's investment into the house pre-marriage. If she really wants to argue that the childhood money is hers (which it is), then the house is Ioan's too (at least the vast majority)

She wants the cake and eat it too. Sane with custody.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
can we talk about her spelling for a quick second? I do my best not to knock people for spelling (and sometimes fail lol) but she’s fair game bc she sucks:

but I also hear rum I gas that he is about to leave the US with his paramour abs attempt to never come back

tbh it could just be me but i understood like a third of that comment what in the blitzed-friday-night-scrabble-game-with-your-sister-and-her-bf does this tit mean? like is it code, what she types? like am i supposed to mix the letters around and spell out the message?? why does this piss me off so much lmaoo i’m just fed up

collect a handful of her misspellings and read them backwards and that’s DEADASS the kind of tit i used to say in the park woods when i took off my tank top and tried to summon demons. lady should expect to hear from autocorrect’s lawyers too

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So Alice only has meagre savings but this money would employ Gloria for a whole year?

I know wealth is relative but god-damn.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Good morning from LA! What the bleeping duck is happening? Did Alice threaten or attack BW and IG? And they went to the cops about it? This is blowing up! I said I was worried about Bianca's safety last thread and now I really am. She's not getting better. This is blowing up. She has lost the plot entirely. Good grief, save those girls from this madness. 😑
Morning Betty ( where you are ) Alice seems to be suggesting she can get Bianca‘s visa revoked for making false statements to the police.
My guess is , it did happen but AE was 12 sharp ones in and has absolutely no recollection of the event 😬 .
I think lots of us here are genuinely concerned , doesn’t help that I watched the last 4 episodes of BB last night . I really hope LAPD take any reports seriously for everyone’s safety 😦

Uh is this sock or real? It appears to be “G” - either I don’t read conversational Spanish as well as I hoped or someone equally blitzed as AE is typing it? Probably my bad translation!
D98A5ACE-CC59-4FEA-9CA3-E67D0E392DCC.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
can we talk about her spelling for a quick second? I do my best not to knock people for spelling (and sometimes fail lol) but she’s fair game bc she sucks:

but I also hear rum I gas that he is about to leave the US with his paramour abs attempt to never come back

tbh it could just be me but i understood like a third of that comment what in the blitzed-friday-night-scrabble-game-with-your-sister-and-her-bf does this tit mean? like is it code, what she types? like am i supposed to mix the letters around and spell out the message?? why does this piss me off so much lmaoo i’m just fed up

collect a handful of her misspellings and read them backwards and that’s DEADASS the kind of tit i used to say in the park woods when i took off my tank top and tried to summon demons. lady should expect to hear from autocorrect’s lawyers too
1643133310057.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So Alice only has meagre savings but this money would employ Gloria for a whole year?

I know wealth is relative but god-damn.
There's no way she will spend her own money on paying for Gloria. Despite all her protestations previously about supporting poor people from el Salvador like some sort of white saviour. All bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.