Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #58 Goodbye, Gloria, my old friend. I hope to hire you back again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can we talk about her spelling for a quick second? I do my best not to knock people for spelling (and sometimes fail lol) but she’s fair game bc she sucks:

but I also hear rum I gas that he is about to leave the US with his paramour abs attempt to never come back

tbh it could just be me but i understood like a third of that comment what in the blitzed-friday-night-scrabble-game-with-your-sister-and-her-bf does this tit mean? like is it code, what she types? like am i supposed to mix the letters around and spell out the message?? why does this piss me off so much lmaoo i’m just fed up

collect a handful of her misspellings and read them backwards and that’s DEADASS the kind of tit i used to say in the park woods when i took off my tank top and tried to summon demons. lady should expect a police report from autocorrect too
She’s probably commenting through the one squiffy eye she can manage to use after several 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Alice said 'Last week they said they had been physically attacked (ot threatened) by me and had gone to the police to report it' (sic)
Alice knows exactly which one it was because she would have been paid a police visit once the report was filed.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That sounds like something AE would say herself. Either the fm’s are trying to impress her or that’s got be a sock account surely?
I cannot imagine on what planet someone would actually think that let alone post it.

As for Gloria, we only have Alice’s words that she favored her. Maybe Gloria left and judging by the state of the place - a wee while ago I’d say.

I don’t think I’ve ever came across anyone as self indulgent, arrogant, selfish and self important as Alice Evans.

I’m a Social worker and work with people in crisis everyday. Real crisis.
Not a completely avoidable made up crisis that you created because you seem to think that you could humiliate, emasculate, ridicule and taunt your husband publicly for years without consequence.
The biggest problem that AE has got is that IG has finally said NO. And despite all the fires she’s started - it’s still NO.
Nothings working. None of her usual go to behaviours are working. So she’s escalating and escalating in a desperate attempt to regain control.

Alice needs to be committed.
I cannot believe it has not been done yet.
She needs a facility quickly.
If I said it any better, I’d be you. 👏🏼🙌🏼
[Also thanks for your services, I had a feeling you were working in that field after we talked about Samaritans.]

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That sounds like something AE would say herself. Either the fm’s are trying to impress her or that’s got be a sock account surely?
I cannot imagine on what planet someone would actually think that let alone post it.

As for Gloria, we only have Alice’s words that she favored her. Maybe Gloria left and judging by the state of the place - a wee while ago I’d say.

I don’t think I’ve ever came across anyone as self indulgent, arrogant, selfish and self important as Alice Evans.

I’m a Social worker and work with people in crisis everyday. Real crisis.
Not a completely avoidable made up crisis that you created because you seem to think that you could humiliate, emasculate, ridicule and taunt your husband publicly for years without consequence.
The biggest problem that AE has got is that IG has finally said NO. And despite all the fires she’s started - it’s still NO.
Nothings working. None of her usual go to behaviours are working. So she’s escalating and escalating in a desperate attempt to regain control.

Alice needs to be committed.
I cannot believe it has not been done yet.
She needs a facility quickly.
Remember when they waved Gloria goodbye for her Christmas holidays? I'm inclined to believe she hasn't been back to Casa Evans since and am also wondering if AE's dramatic rat and squirrel stories were partly trying to force IG's hand to stop him from letting her go. AE never believes she'll face the consequences of her actions until it's slapping her right in the face so maybe Gloria's holiday time off was up this week and AE's only just realized her nanny really isn't coming back. If her cancer has returned, she may have had sick leave combined in the holiday time too.

Reactions: 24
My first reaction on the MS story was “there’s no such thing as aggressive” but it appears that she has relapse remitting (RRMS) where the relapses are frequent and aggressive in nature.

Most people diagnosed with RRMS get it early, it’s generally younger women 18-30ish. Sweeping generalisations but largely that’s the case. It can affect limbs, cognitive ability, sight, tremors etc.

Once it gets to a point the relapses stop and it just gets worse. That’s Secondary Progressive (SPMS).

Then there’s Primary Progressive MS (PPMS) affecting about 10-15% of people. They’ve never had a relapse (generally) and it just gets worse. PPMS largely affects limbs, spine, spasticity (spasms in the limbs) , ability to walk fatigue, etc etc and rarely does it affect vision or cognitive ability in the same way as RRMS. Generally speaking this affects older males and likely to be diagnosed from late 30s onwards.

No two people are alike with MS, regardless of the type. Some People may get a light relapse every few years, some others may get relapses every few months or weeks. No two people have the same prognosis.

As I say I’ve been affected secondhand by this by someone I’m close to so we’ve had 15 years to research it and understand it. I’m not a medical professional, just speaking from life experience.

These are generalisations. There are always exceptions to the rule of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Alice said 'Last week they said they had been physically attacked (ot threatened) by me and had gone to the police to report it' (sic)
Alice knows exactly which one it was because she would have been paid a police visit once the report was filed.
Sounds like the complaint was threatened but she's making out they have said AE physically attacked BW. So making out there is a false police report because there has been no physical attacks. But there has been a police report about her threatening behaviour. You can feel threatened by continued harassment.

Reactions: 18
Hang on - aren't her 'meagre savings' considered family money just like Ioan's wages? They def are in the UK. I know she will think what's his is mine and what's mine is mine but it doesn't actually work that way in the real world.
BIB can you tell that to my cat please?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning Betty ( where you are ) Alice seems to be suggesting she can get Bianca‘s visa revoked for making false statements to the police.
My guess is , it did happen but AE was 12 sharp ones in and has absolutely no recollection of the event 😬 .
I think lots of us here are genuinely concerned , doesn’t help that I watched the last 4 episodes of BB last night . I really hope LAPD take any reports seriously for everyone’s safety 😦
I have a contact at the West Hollywood Sheriff's station. I might give a quick call and have a chat. Yes, they take reports very seriously. If the DM or even TMZ get wind of this, they will pay for the records and publish them. They historically do this. And police reports and restraining orders are public record. It was not in her best interest to publicly broadcast that reports were made against her. Bad move. Because now the media will dig for them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Total f****** merail. Johnny Cash, with no mimsy and no exercise bike, had no right to be singing about a ring of fire. NO. F******. RIGHT!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is a horrible human being. She is a drunk.

But for the life of me, I can't figure out what Ioan is doing. If Alice is to be believed, he has not seen his kids since he got back, and that's been two months now. He was gone for four months. And unless something comes to a head really quickly regarding that, I will never get it. She can't hold the children from him, which she has been doing. I have two male friends who had half custody of their children. But I can guarantee you if Alice had been playing the games she is playing it would never last. They would not be without their children, period. Both would have stormed into the home and gotten their children, or most likely would have already been before a court on an emergency hearing regrading her interference with his visitation. It would have been addressed. So I do not understand why that has not happened. When she puts out there that he hasn't seen his children in eight months, most women would judge that, and men also. That's a fact. That is what will destroy his career, not leaving her. Those kids are going to be lost to him forever emotionally if he lets this go on much longer.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Total merail, I’m beyond happy I taught some of you mimsy 😂

I typed that insta comment into Google translate.
You taught us the word of the mimsy, now you need to teach us the way of the mimsy. Because I think mine's just about ready to self-detach and depart. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If Alice is to be believed
Key word is “if”

IG has stayed quiet on his side of things probably for the sake of the kids and in an attempt to not escalate things for himself. None of us really know what he’s been doing from his end and Alice isn’t a reliable narrator

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My first reaction on the MS story was “there’s no such thing as aggressive” but it appears that she has relapse remitting (RRMS) where the relapses are frequent and aggressive in nature.
Tbf, BW I think did correct that she has RRMS when someone questioned the “aggressive” statement. She clarified that her MS is aggressive in nature, if I am not mistaken or in dream which certainly is possible given last 24 hours of AEcrazytrain. All this because she lost services of a nanny? Who she could keep on? I do hope the reason IG posts not yet deleted is that someone has taken her for medical treatment for her mania. I do wish the tabloid rags would remove or correct their stories especially mislabeling alleged posts by socks as from BW. Sheesh clean up on aisle z !

Reactions: 15
Okay, I know a bit about how this works. If they only filed reports of harassment or threats, the police would pay Alice a visit to talk to her. They'd make notes. She would receive a warning. I suspect this is the first step in taking out restraining orders against her. Because now there will be reports of her abuse on record with the Sheriff's Department (or LAPD if the reports were filed in LA and not WeHo).

She's really fucked herself. And no, she can't mess with Bianca's immigration. I suspect her post implying as much was to incite others to contact immigration to try to do as much. My opinion of her today is that she really is a hateful, spiteful woman and is dangerous at this point. I'm glad IG and BW are taking this seriously.

ETA: I mentioned before that I thought she actually came back from the beach getaway early and was there outside the house when IG came to collect his things. Maybe something actually kicked off then. She knew so much about the woman in his car that happened to be with him. Just a thought.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Drat you AE! I was all ready to start up a new exercise routine tonight, and here I am at 4am still on my butt on Tattle.
I was fixing to pet my 1000 cats, knit & drink. She's ruined my day. Slow this tit show down so I can catch up. 😊😸

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.