Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #58 Goodbye, Gloria, my old friend. I hope to hire you back again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ Knitwit "I don't think those deadlines apply in a collaborative divorce. Basically, all that time they spent in collaborative will have been wasted and shunted the whole process back now they are going the regular route"

I seriously doubt that they have a collaborative divorce at this stage. In Cali a collaborative divorce requires an agreement between the parties and we all know that she has refused to cooperate in the proceedings. With a collaborative divorce the court will not be involved until the very end when it just rubber stamps the final agreements and divorce decree.
Also when a collaborative divorce agreement breaks down, the parties have to get new counsel and Ioan filed his notice of substitution of counsel on 4/19/21. So if they were still in the collaborative process he would not be filing financials with the court and he did that on 1/7/22.
Clearly they are no longer in the collaborative process and he is pressing on with the divorce. She might have been under the impression that they still were, but may have just been informed that they are not, hence the new outburst and accusations.

Reactions: 10
That comment calling BW a shiny new toy with a flaw, referencing her MS, is so disgusting. I'm not a fan but that is such a gross, misogynistic, cruel and ugly thing to say about anyone. Sometimes I find AE's FM's are worse than she is. She's like Trump with his racism, her own rage and hatred seems to validate the rage and hate in her followers and give them permission to spew it out publicly too and to go even further.
I’m glad I didn’t spot that. I have second hand experience MS of someone close to me and it’s a crappy condition. Such an bleeping ableist comment. Makes my blood boil

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Thank you for selecting my thread title idea! I’m honoured. 😊

Been observing this unfold the past few months now. Waiting for the inevitable to happen (divorce finalised, joint custody, and finances untangled) and Alice finally learning how to be an adult in the real world.

And just to make sure there’s no confusion, I’m not Bianca!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe when BW has 10,000 followers Alice can set up a BW thread on tattle and witch about her on here
You know she will do it too, don't you? Or one of her FM's will. As I've said I'm iffy about BW, but when this inevitably happens, it will be wise to keep in mind just who sets it up and what their motives are.

Reactions: 13
I can't wrap my head around "Bianca made him fire Gloria". At least with Alice's other lies, like that BW made him leave her, or the girls, there is some logic, even if it's bullshit.

But why would Bianca want Gloria gone?

Alice will need to realise soon that it's Ioan. He's doing it.
Alice is clearly incapable of coping with the idea that rather than needing to share their partner's income, someone might actually be a financially independent woman who doesn't give a monkey's about his outgoings. Some feminist.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You know she will do it too, don't you? Or one of her FM's will. As I've said I'm iffy about BW, but when this inevitably happens, it will be wise to keep in mind just who sets it up and what their motives are.
Well she's only 90 followers short on Instagram....I wasn't making a suggestion btw.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish someone from Ioan's side of the family would speak up and just tell the truth about Ioan's life with Alice.
She's creating false narratives for her followers about how wonderful it was when nothing could be further than the truth.
I think his dad has already said there were problems in the marriage, but perhaps they’re taking the classier route by staying quiet at the moment. Maybe hoping she will reveal who she really is all by herself… Never wrestle with a pig and all that

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Drat you AE! I was all ready to start up a new exercise routine tonight, and here I am at 4am still on my butt on Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
IMO there’s really no convincing most of the FM’s at this point. Yeah I mean maybe one or two will be like “o tit” in a month and come visit us but like she has gaslighted them down to the brainstem.

Don’t get me wrong, I can trust that people change in certain circumstances but I deeply struggle to have faith that the FM’s in this hoard will soften with their moral compasses being so outrageously damaged. Your ethics don’t magically rewire themselves after a few crappy tweets you read one night.

Arabic proverb: “If you hear that a mountain has moved, believe; but if you hear that a man has changed his character, believe it not.”

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Drat you AE! I was all ready to start up a new exercise routine tonight, and here I am at 4am still on my butt on Tattle.
I still have some home gym equipment sitting merrily in its box that I was meant to assemble today 🤣 I feel your pain!
Cue a torrent of tweets about how we’re all lAzY cOwArDs!! in 3…2…….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I spotted an error on the Wiki that might need a quick update. I don’t know how to update the wiki and frankly a bit scared to 🤣

“ Ioan left all of his belongings at their house and has never returned for them. AE has not packed them and everything remains the same since Jan 2021.”

I think he’s been back and collected stuff now, am I right in remembering that?

Is anyone able to make the update?

Reactions: 14
I’ve been on a much needed break and have some catching up to do but I understand that she’s back.

Oh Alice, I’ve missed you my lover!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Careful - Alice said she thought that emoji on THE instagram post BW made was actually an engagement ring. She will think you are flashing some super secret signal!
Oh God! She better not see this post when she wakes up. She already thinks Tattle is run by IG and BW, she will definitely believe this is the bat signal telling all turds the engagement is on. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I still have some home gym equipment sitting merrily in its box that I was meant to assemble today 🤣 I feel your pain!
Cue a torrent of tweets about how we’re all lAzY cOwArDs!! in 3…2…….
Why don’t you both ask AE if you can join her in her new fitness regime …. Stretch out arm pour wine in glass now with the other arm raise and neck the wine in one … now repeat that 10 times in a minute 😂🏃🏻‍♀️🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.