Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #58 Goodbye, Gloria, my old friend. I hope to hire you back again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wrap my head around "Bianca made him fire Gloria". At least with Alice's other lies, like that BW made him leave her, or the girls, there is some logic, even if it's bullshit.

But why would Bianca want Gloria gone?

Alice will need to realise soon that it's Ioan. He's doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
@welp Thank you SO MUCH for collecting the screenshots under a spoiler. I just got home again and I had no idea how I was gonna flip through the last 20 pages of the old thread to find them! 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I mean, if Gloria is “family” and their “only” family (ignoring the fact they have a dad, and his parents siblings etc) then she can still come round and hang out unpaid, like a family member would right?! She’s not banned from the house. Ioan’s just not paying her anymore
Ps I wish I had “meagre” savings which was the equivalent of a years salary!!
pps You can tell Alice has never been in charge of a budget or bills… Welcome to the real world hun

Reactions: 44
I can't wrap my head around "Bianca made him fire Gloria". At least with Alice's other lies, like that BW made him leave her, or the girls, there is some logic, even if it's bullshit.

Well, the Sun picked up the story and noted helpfully that the screen grab comment from here was written by Bianca. 🤪 No comment.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Because she hates women. All women are manipulative. If a man does anything it's because of female manipulation.

Reactions: 31
I mean, if Gloria is “family” and their “only” family (ignoring the fact they have a dad, and his parents siblings etc) then she can still come round and hang out unpaid, like a family member would right?! She’s not banned from the house. Ioan’s just not paying her anymore
Ps I wish I had “meagre” savings which was the equivalent of a years salary!!
pps You can tell Alice has never been in charge of a budget or bills… Welcome to the real world hun
I know working parents who have children the same age as AE and IGs and the nanny transitioned into a housekeeper. Takes the kids to school, cleans house, preps the meals - but that’s because both parents are working. Generally, as the kids get to be full time in school, there is no need for a nanny and it’s an expense most families are happy to eliminate.

Reactions: 11

She knows that.
When Bianca is stressed she gets ill and can’t walk etc. that’s why she’s firing it all at Bianca and being extra nasty about it. She’s hoping it will make her stressed and force her to go back to aus or make Ioan give in to her demands. Why else would she do it? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Oh Jeeeesus Christ. I just read that comment by a woman on AE insta discussing MS. 'It seems his shinny (shiny?!) new toy has a flaw and can't ever be fixed' and I actually groaned out loud.

How utterly vile.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
She knows that.
When Bianca is stressed she gets ill and can’t walk etc. that’s why she’s firing it all at Bianca and being extra nasty about it. She’s hoping it will make her stressed and force her to go back to aus or make Ioan give in to her demands. Why else would she do it? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I really hope Bianca - whatever anyone thinks of her - is not reading this bile.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
That comment calling BW a shiny new toy with a flaw, referencing her MS, is so disgusting. I'm not a fan but that is such a gross, misogynistic, cruel and ugly thing to say about anyone. Sometimes I find AE's FM's are worse than she is. She's like Trump with his racism, her own rage and hatred seems to validate the rage and hate in her followers and give them permission to spew it out publicly too and to go even further.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Also, Alice has enough first communion money to give Gloria work for another year?

Do it, silly duffer!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

I think it's for the girls benefit, she is desperate to prevent any meeting between them and Bianca and she is sowing hatred imo.

Reactions: 13
I’m fuming like I can’t even laugh rn. The sheer arrogance of that one commenter in particular who called BW a “shiny new toy with a flaw” is beyond repulsive people with chronic debilitating illnesses aren’t just tragically rendered “broken,” like what the duck is wrong with these people??? I hope Alice is careful taking showers from now on bc when God’s lightning bolt comes down it is gonna STING. ⚡⚡⚡

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That comment calling BW a shiny new toy with a flaw, referencing her MS, is so disgusting. I'm not a fan but that is such a gross, misogynistic, cruel and ugly thing to say about anyone. Sometimes I find AE's FM's are worse than she is. She's like Trump with his racism, her own rage and hatred seems to validate the rage and hate in her followers and give them permission to spew it out publicly too and to go even further.
It was an evil thing to say.

Reactions: 24
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 The fms are hateful and creepy little wimps, they are useless on their own so they cling to the narc.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m fuming like I can’t even laugh rn. The sheer arrogance of that one commenter in particular who called BW a “shiny new toy with a flaw” is beyond repulsive people with chronic debilitating illnesses aren’t just tragically rendered “broken,” like what the duck is wrong with these people??? I hope Alice is careful taking showers from now on bc when God’s lightning bolt comes down it is gonna STING. ⚡⚡⚡
I honestly just think that they are saying these things not because they believe them but because they want validation from their queen bee. She reacts and gives attention to those characters screeching the loudest which is actually just who is saying the most outrageous things.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think sometimes people just pick a side to be on a side of something, to soak up the action

Reactions: 17
I wonder what she put him through for years for her to believe he wouldn’t do any of these things to her. She must realise it’s all from him at some point.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.