Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #56 I've got 99 filters but a pool filter ain't one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But it isn’t genetic, so even if her uncle was a narcissist … can’t see that having any bearing on AE or her mother.
I think narcs can come from all walks of life. It's not really obvious to me what makes someone a narc. I just recognise when I see it due to plenty of experiences with them.

Speaking of narcs, Medusa has reared her head again. She always amuses me. I suggest no one gets upset at her nonsense as she enjoys that and it encourages her. Pantomine villain, I see you 👀

Medusa: Poor Twattle Life crowd getting in trouble. They cannot shut up about non celebrities. Told repeatedly by moderators but I swear a dumber box of fecks I’ve never seen. They may be the slowest group of old women alive. They miss Alice.
Thank you for giving me daily ammunition to take them down. You, however, matter not. Just a sad tool i manipulate. Keep yapping. Going to cost Lime Goss if you yap. $$$$$. Lot of ad revenue there. If a Tattle user is unable to entertain themselves in their chosen cesspool, they seek a thrill with actual humans unafraid of light.

LOL. Still waiting for my lawyer's letter M😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hypothetically supposing he has them 100% of the time he wouldn't be able to go away for 7 months at a time as he did in the past
Well, also hypothetically, IG could take his daughters with him. Because of distance/remote learning/teaching (because of covid) students and teachers are often not in the presence of each other. Personally, I don't see this as a problem as it has been done by others (several countries) for many years. True, there would be the logistics of coordinating or setting this up. My older child set up (more than 10 years ago) online teaching / learning for college preparation exams which had high student success rates and also initiated distance learning in several international schools (before covid).

Reactions: 15
fun fact: I just noticed that the production designer of Harrow commented under BW's MS video wishing her all the best, and her comment was also liked by the company that was promoting Harrow (they arent following BW but likely saw it via Ioan reposting, just like Remy Hii & Ella Newton who liked the vid). Might mean tit but given how Alice treated production when the pandemic kicked off this made me laugh lol

pretty interesting that both sides of her family have a science genius
Alice is working on a time-machine to go back to 1998 judging by her profile pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well, also hypothetically, IG could take his daughters with him. Because of distance/remote learning/teaching (because of covid) students and teachers are often not in the presence of each other. Personally, I don't see this as a problem as it has been done by others (several countries) for many years. True, there would be the logistics of coordinating or setting this up. My older child set up (more than 10 years ago) online teaching / learning for college preparation exams which had high student success rates and also initiated distance learning in several international schools (before covid).
It would be a problem to take the children away from their routines and friends and bounce from country to country every time he got job

Reactions: 5
Medusa: Poor Twattle Life crowd getting in trouble. They cannot shut up about non celebrities. Told repeatedly by moderators but I swear a dumber box of fecks I’ve never seen. They may be the slowest group of old women alive. They miss Alice.
Thank you for giving me daily ammunition to take them down. You, however, matter not. Just a sad tool i manipulate. Keep yapping. Going to cost Lime Goss if you yap. $$$$$. Lot of ad revenue there. If a Tattle user is unable to entertain themselves in their chosen cesspool, they seek a thrill with actual humans unafraid of light.
Jesus, is this woman actually written by Stephen King?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think narcs can come from all walks of life. It's not really obvious to me what makes someone a narc. I just recognise when I see it due to plenty of experiences with them.

Speaking of narcs, Medusa has reared her head again. She always amuses me. I suggest no one gets upset at her nonsense as she enjoys that and it encourages her. Pantomine villain, I see you 👀

Wow, she is a ghastly writer…since she’s such a fan and she reads here, a quote from Thich Nhat Hanh:
Though we all have the fear and the seeds of anger within us, we must learn not to water those seeds and instead nourish our positive qualities - those of compassion, understanding, and loving kindness. ...

I was only commenting on the genetics because SusanC was wondering if the narcissistic traits came from relatives… I agree there are a lot of reasons.

Reactions: 15

Well, isn't she a charmer? 😂😂😂.
She must have a great life, what with spending hours on here, manically reading every post to fashion into a "sad tool" to manipulate.
There's only one sad tool in that post, and it isn't a Tattler! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My father in law is a prominent scientist. I’m not sure I’d go so far as to call him a narcissist but he’s definitely self-centered and pretty oblivious to the needs of other people. But my MIL is like that too; she was a teacher. I suspect to get to that level in a university or scientific setting, you have to have a lot of faith in your abilities and a lot of focus. Does it lead to actual narcissism? Not sure. But I think anyone doing a complex Ph.D is going to be putting their own needs before those of other people for a fairly long time, just to get a thesis and the accompanying academic work done. (I realize self-focus is not narcissism…)

But it isn’t genetic, so even if her uncle was a narcissist … can’t see that having any bearing on AE or her mother.
Not them. I'm not saying they are narcs.
But the family dynamic and how that would affect Janet and Alice. All the people here who have 1st hand experience with narcs, how might the family dynamic be?

Reactions: 4
I've been saying that for a while. Even easier now with the fall out from Covid.

Reactions: 7
It would be a problem to take the children away from their routines and friends and bounce from country to country every time he got job
This is only "my" opinion. Yes, uprooting is difficult for all members of a family, especially the children. Due to my ex's work my older child attended 13 different schools (in the US) by the time of entering the ninth grade (in the US, schools are 1st-12th grades). I did put my foot down and say, "no more", to the constant job related relocations. No, my children did not keep childhood friends but did make and keep high school and college friends. Each of my children have maintained and made close friendships.
I could go on and on - I guess what I'm saying is that our family made the relocating work for us as we were able to be together... Children are adaptable.
ETA: neither of my children objected to or resisted any of our moves / relocations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Wow, she is a ghastly writer…since she’s such a fan and she reads here, a quote from Thich Nhat Hanh:
Though we all have the fear and the seeds of anger within us, we must learn not to water those seeds and instead nourish our positive qualities - those of compassion, understanding, and loving kindness. ...

I was only commenting on the genetics because SusanC was wondering if the narcissistic traits came from relatives… I agree there are a lot of reasons.
No I don't think it comes from genetics. Not at all. I think its from the family dynamic. I'd be very surprsied if there's a genetic component TBH.

Reactions: 7
I just had a closer look at this pic. She is completely stark naked. 🤣. I mean usually you would have some type of clothing on. duck I can’t Unsee this image now. You would at least expect some type of lingerie on right. No nickers no nothing 🤣. tit damn.
She’s making that weird catching flies mouth pose too. She looks trashy af!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No I don't think it comes from genetics. Not at all. I think its from the family dynamic. I'd be very surprsied if there's a genetic component TBH.
I don’t think there is any way to know unless you are involved in that family dynamic.

Reactions: 10
Alice thinks I'm a young girl (coz I'm younger than BW), Pfizer thinks I'm a old woman. Something is going wrong here

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.