Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #56 I've got 99 filters but a pool filter ain't one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gloria comes in 9 to 5, he would need 24-hour childcare when he is away
We all do it, everyone that has to work away from time to time. We make arrangements for our kids and off we go. Paying G extra to sleep over would be a pretty standard arrangement but B could be with them too. It’s not like they’re three years old.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She has long been a block of cement dragging him down. Word had it she was insanely jealous of Jessica Alba and disrupted filming at FF. And we know that she disrupted Harrow in Spring 2020 by starting an all-out campaign to get him FedExed home because of the pandemic and then a few weeks ago accused practically the entire crew of Harrow of being into cocaine. Does anyone (@welp?) know whether a 4th season of Harrow was or is in the works, or did she successfully blowtorch that for him?

And I've always wondered about FF. I remember an interview with Ioan once saying that it was a 3-film deal, but only two films were made. Anyone know why the 3rd was never made and whether Ioan and the other leads would have gotten reparations for that?

In any case, I hope his solid reputation in the industry - in spite of the batshit crazy wife - will win over her antics. Who knows, maybe he'll even get a break with a new bad-boy image to go along with the more weathered looks. He's had a lot of ups and downs after a really promising career start that began to go sideways right about the time he married her. He has always worked hard, taken supporting and even bit roles to keep himself in the game, and has been doing pretty well the past few years with Forever, Liar and Harrow and a couple of smaller film roles in between.

It would be awful for him if he were to lose his career as well as his children to that nasty piece of work he spent 20 years of his life with.
Harrow finished.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
We all do it, everyone that has to work away from time to time. We make arrangements for our kids and off we go. Paying G extra to sleep over would be a pretty standard arrangement but B could be with them too. It’s not like they’re three years old.
I think IG will replace G with someone Switzerland and it will happen when he finally gets the kids and he has to go away for work. Infact I think they will only work for IG and not AE at all. That’s what I would do. No way would IG be paying for AE childcare now. But if he was to go away from month or 2 at a time I think they are better off with their mum, even though she is terrible. They would have to work something out. That in that time AE gets more money to support the kids.

Reactions: 7
Exactly, and besides, they don't even need someone during the day while they're at school. So reverse schedule when he's away, childcare comes in the late afternoon when the kids get home from school and stays until the next morning when they're off again. Again, they're not toddlers anymore, mAlice has been using them as an excuse to sit on her arse in bed all day for years now. It could all be done, and I hope he does. Those kids are doomed if left with her.

I think she confused his photo with a similar but different one that BW took in Nice. His was taken in Australia. Both were silhouetted but his had a girl with wind blown hair in.
Another example of Alice getting it completely wrong!!!!
Oh I know the one you're talking about! It's on his instagram page.
Taken in Byron Bay on a rock wall I think. Most people standing I think.
The one in France was a group of people on beachchairs.

Reactions: 2
He has just done the job in France so Alice will be paid a percentage of that job for child support and spousal support and any future work he gets, she will get the same percentages for residuals for jobs he did when they were married. She will be off his insurance from the moment they are divorced. Things generally get tighter in most divorces because there are two households to maintain. I doubt income from residuals are going to be significant. Aside from Harrow, every TV show he has been in has only lasted for one season and isn't repeated often and the films weren't big box office earners. Harrow only gets 500,000 Australian viewers per episode on average, though I would suppose more residuals would come from sales to streaming services and networks. That money has to last till he gets the next job and he isn't that in demand
I want Forever to come back that was my favourite IG series! His fan club obvs did a great job of “getting him more work” 🙄

I was looking at an old gossip site Crown Princess MarieChantal of Greece and found this.

"Fantastic Four actor Ioan Gruffudd says Britney Spears and Paris Hilton are bad role models for young girls. He says they pair are setting a bad example by flaunting their bodies and boasting about their sexual exploits. According to Contactmusic.com he said: "I look at girls like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton and think, they have a responsibility to be role models to their young fans, but, instead, it's all just about sex and selling their bodies. "I think it's tarty. Personally, I enjoy the elegance and mystery of a woman."

ummm ok. Reposting....

View attachment 1010316
Anyone else think she looks like The Joker?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
OMG you'll never guess what I've just discovered or how relevant it is. This photo from Alice's instagram:
Now you remember we were discussing how a narc is grown? Nature or nurture? Etc.
Well I decided to a deep dive. Alice's mother was Janet, nee Dowell, born to William and Elsie in 1940. They were married in 1934.
Elsie was born in 1900 (took some time to find that out) so she was 34 when married and nearly 40 when she had Janet.
Still haven't found out her date of death yet so if I can make a joke of it, the vampire genes run strong in that family.
ANYWAY I figured that if Janet was an only child, born after difficulty to aging parents who thought they'd never have a child that might explain the start of the narcissism. That was yesterday's work.

But for that explanation to work I had to be sure there were no other children. That is this morning's work. Guess what I found this morning? Janet had an older brother. And not just ANY older brother. NOOOO. Janet's older brother is emeritus professor at University of Birmingham He's a physicist. In Hamburg, he helped develop detectors for the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at Geneva and was involved in the ATLAS experiment which discovered the Higgs boson.

He was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society in 1986[2] and a Fellow of the American Physical Society in 2003.[3]
In July 2002, a symposium was held in his honour, as he retired in September of that year.[4]

Now lets go back to Alice's father, David Evans a British applied mathematician noted for his contributions to water waves and acoustics. He is an emeritus professor of Applied Mathematics at the University of Bristol.
He is known for the Bristol cylinder, a wave energy converter.
The 21st International Workshop on Water Waves and Floating Bodies 2006 was dedicated to Evans on the occasion of his retirement.

So Janet's brother went on a distinguished career in physics and academia and her husband had a distinguished career in applied mathematics and academia. Janet was an English literature teacher.

I don't know much about narcissism but interested in what those of you who do know about it think about this family background.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
OMG you'll never guess what I've just discovered or how relevant it is. This photo from Alice's instagram:
Now you remember we were discussing how a narc is grown? Nature or nurture? Etc.
Well I decided to a deep dive. Alice's mother was Janet, nee Dowell, born to William and Elsie in 1940. They were married in 1934.
Elsie was born in 1900 (took some time to find that out) so she was 34 when married and nearly 40 when she had Janet.
Still haven't found out her date of death yet so if I can make a joke of it, the vampire genes run strong in that family.
ANYWAY I figured that if Janet was an only child, born after difficulty to aging parents who thought they'd never have a child that might explain the start of the narcissism. That was yesterday's work.

But for that explanation to work I had to be sure there were no other children. That is this morning's work. Guess what I found this morning? Janet had an older brother. And not just ANY older brother. NOOOO. Janet's older brother is emeritus professor at University of Birmingham He's a physicist. In Hamburg, he helped develop detectors for the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at Geneva and was involved in the ATLAS experiment which discovered the Higgs boson.

He was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society in 1986[2] and a Fellow of the American Physical Society in 2003.[3]
In July 2002, a symposium was held in his honour, as he retired in September of that year.[4]
Wow! And Alice has never mentioned, or bragged about her seriously clever uncle? If I had a relative who had achieved such things, everyone would know about it! (Mind you, I'm a science nerd, so he's impressed me, even if Alice doesn't know or care much about him)

Wonder how long it will be before she shoehorns him into her insta, after "suddenly" discovering his amazing career? 🤔🙄

Reactions: 10
So the whole family are brainiacs. (Alice is, too, too bad she has such a horrible personality.)

I guess little E got her name from Alice's grandma. How about big E? I know one of her middle names is Janet, so after Alice's mum.

Reactions: 3
Hypothetically supposing he has them 100% of the time he wouldn't be able to go away for 7 months at a time as he did in the past

Reactions: 1
What an absolute crock of shite 😂😂😂

Too little too late, the lawyers will of been on a fishing spree months ago and won't be interested in her latest posts. I think this is why she took her Twitter down it was fear of how far back they might go. Just my take on it.
I 💯 believe this is why she took her Twitter down.

1. She was likely told to stop posting by lawyers.

2. She wanted to hide all of the posts that could be used against her and deactivating her Twitter account gives her time to go on a delete-a-thon. Trouble is her most abusive Tweets have been screenshotted and posted here or saved to be posted at a later date (one imagines). The internet is forever.

Reactions: 13
fun fact: I just noticed that the production designer of Harrow commented under BW's MS video wishing her all the best, and her comment was also liked by the company that was promoting Harrow (they arent following BW but likely saw it via Ioan reposting, just like Remy Hii & Ella Newton who liked the vid). Might mean tit but given how Alice treated production when the pandemic kicked off this made me laugh lol
Wow! And Alice has never mentioned, or bragged about her seriously clever uncle? If I had a relative who had achieved such things, everyone would know about it! (Mind you, I'm a science nerd, so he's impressed me, even if Alice doesn't know or care much about him)

Wonder how long it will be before she shoehorns him into her insta, after "suddenly" discovering his amazing career? 🤔🙄
pretty interesting that both sides of her family have a science genius

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Now lets go back to Alice's father, David Evans a British applied mathematician noted for his contributions to water waves and acoustics. He is an emeritus professor of Applied Mathematics at the University of Bristol.
The 21st International Workshop on Water Waves and Floating Bodies 2006 was dedicated to Evans on the occasion of his retirement.

So Janet's brother went on a distinguished career in physics and academia and her husband had a distinguished career in applied mathematics and academia. Janet was an English literature teacher.

I don't know much about narcissism but interested in what those of you who do know about it think about this family background.
Interesting. Did you find this out on FamilySearch Home — FamilySearch.org or somewhere else?

Reactions: 2
My father in law is a prominent scientist. I’m not sure I’d go so far as to call him a narcissist but he’s definitely self-centered and pretty oblivious to the needs of other people. But my MIL is like that too; she was a teacher. I suspect to get to that level in a university or scientific setting, you have to have a lot of faith in your abilities and a lot of focus. Does it lead to actual narcissism? Not sure. But I think anyone doing a complex Ph.D is going to be putting their own needs before those of other people for a fairly long time, just to get a thesis and the accompanying academic work done. (I realize self-focus is not narcissism…)

But it isn’t genetic, so even if her uncle was a narcissist … can’t see that having any bearing on AE or her mother.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Then I have one question. With a gene pool like that what the hell happened to the Evans children because they are dumb as f@#k. Older brother encouraging her bat tit behavior instead of talking some sense into her. Alice just completely ignoring the looming disaster. Now after all that crazy behavior of the last year, wants to portray herself as levelheaded. SMDH.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I 💯 believe this is why she took her Twitter down.

1. She was likely told to stop posting by lawyers.

2. She wanted to hide all of the posts that could be used against her and deactivating her Twitter account gives her time to go on a delete-a-thon. Trouble is her most abusive Tweets have been screenshotted and posted here or saved to be posted at a later date (one imagines). The internet is forever.
BIB: The internet is forever.

? possible thread title ?

ETA: or some derivative

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I couldn’t believe it when I saw that post.

She’s genuinely risking the parents of Ella’s friends not being happy for them to spend time with Ella any more in the future. Imagine having your kid filmed and then put on an account filled with insanity, bullying, that attracts press attention and is currently involved in a contentious divorce? It wouldn’t be okay without permission even on a regular person’s account but it’s much worse when it’s hers imo.
There was a young baby in that video as well getting a diaper change.

• Wow
  • Sad
I want Forever to come back that was my favourite IG series! His fan club obvs did a great job of “getting him more work” 🙄

Anyone else think she looks like The Joker?
I just had a closer look at this pic. She is completely stark naked. 🤣. I mean usually you would have some type of clothing on. duck I can’t Unsee this image now. You would at least expect some type of lingerie on right. No nickers no nothing 🤣. tit damn.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.