Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #56 I've got 99 filters but a pool filter ain't one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's not for me to decide how Britney and Paris (women, not girls) should dress. It's certainly not for a man decide how they should dress, how they should act, that they need to be 'role models' and then call them tarts when they make choices he doesn't agree with. And as an actor who's done his fair share of sexy/half naked photoshoots, it's hypocritical.
Exactly this. I don't think straight men (well, any men) should be talking about how this woman or that woman look 'tarty' and how she might be more attractive in his view :/

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.