Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #56 I've got 99 filters but a pool filter ain't one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking at an old gossip site Crown Princess MarieChantal of Greece and found this.

"Fantastic Four actor Ioan Gruffudd says Britney Spears and Paris Hilton are bad role models for young girls. He says they pair are setting a bad example by flaunting their bodies and boasting about their sexual exploits. According to Contactmusic.com he said: "I look at girls like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton and think, they have a responsibility to be role models to their young fans, but, instead, it's all just about sex and selling their bodies. "I think it's tarty. Personally, I enjoy the elegance and mystery of a woman."

ummm ok. Reposting....

aeonbog.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I made the mistake of clicking it the other day 🤣
I just went to check. 😯 Alice's supporters are social media jackasses.

I was looking at an old gossip site Crown Princess MarieChantal of Greece and found this.

"Fantastic Four actor Ioan Gruffudd says Britney Spears and Paris Hilton are bad role models for young girls. He says they pair are setting a bad example by flaunting their bodies and boasting about their sexual exploits. According to Contactmusic.com he said: "I look at girls like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton and think, they have a responsibility to be role models to their young fans, but, instead, it's all just about sex and selling their bodies. "I think it's tarty. Personally, I enjoy the elegance and mystery of a woman."

ummm ok. Reposting....

View attachment 1010316
Makes me wonder how he put up with her in-your-face nonsense as long as he did.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He has just done the job in France so Alice will be paid a percentage of that job for child support and spousal support and any future work he gets, she will get the same percentages for residuals for jobs he did when they were married. She will be off his insurance from the moment they are divorced. Things generally get tighter in most divorces because there are two households to maintain. I doubt income from residuals are going to be significant. Aside from Harrow, every TV show he has been in has only lasted for one season and isn't repeated often and the films weren't big box office earners. Harrow only gets 500,000 Australian viewers per episode on average, though I would suppose more residuals would come from sales to streaming services and networks. That money has to last till he gets the next job and he isn't that in demand
Especially now with how much Alice has trashed him and spread rumours. Plus the knowledge that any future projects he is involved in will come with Alice kicking off and even potentially threatening the cast and crew. He's not a bad actor but most productions will likely decide it's not worth the headache to hire specifically him (and all the ire and baggage that accompanies him now) when they could just opt for someone else and save the hassle. 🤷
Because when even his 'official fan club' apparently hate him, what appeal does he have left to justify a decent paycheck?

• Sad
Reactions: 8

ummm ok. Reposting....

View attachment 1010316
There's no mystery in that photo 🤣. Alice looks different here again, I wouldn't have recognised her, her face looks completely different from the old pictures and from the recent ones.

Reactions: 10
Especially now with how much Alice has trashed him and spread rumours. Plus the knowledge that any future projects he is involved in will come with Alice kicking off and even potentially threatening the cast and crew. He's not a bad actor but most productions will likely decide it's not worth the headache to hire specifically him (and all the ire and baggage that accompanies him now) when they could just opt for someone else and save the hassle. 🤷
Because when even his 'official fan club' apparently hate him, what appeal does he have left to justify a decent paycheck?
His IMDB star meter is doing ok. Down by a very small amount. Hers, on the other hand, has plunged. I don’t think this drama is as big as we think and I don’t think his career will suffer as a result. In fact, I think it may actually help him as she is not going to be turning up on sets or causing chaos to get him home. He doesn’t seem to have anything lined up imminently, but that could be deliberate so he can be in LA to take care of the issues with his kids and the divorce.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She has long been a block of cement dragging him down. Word had it she was insanely jealous of Jessica Alba and disrupted filming at FF. And we know that she disrupted Harrow in Spring 2020 by starting an all-out campaign to get him FedExed home because of the pandemic and then a few weeks ago accused practically the entire crew of Harrow of being into cocaine. Does anyone (@welp?) know whether a 4th season of Harrow was or is in the works, or did she successfully blowtorch that for him?

And I've always wondered about FF. I remember an interview with Ioan once saying that it was a 3-film deal, but only two films were made. Anyone know why the 3rd was never made and whether Ioan and the other leads would have gotten reparations for that?

In any case, I hope his solid reputation in the industry - in spite of the batshit crazy wife - will win over her antics. Who knows, maybe he'll even get a break with a new bad-boy image to go along with the more weathered looks. He's had a lot of ups and downs after a really promising career start that began to go sideways right about the time he married her. He has always worked hard, taken supporting and even bit roles to keep himself in the game, and has been doing pretty well the past few years with Forever, Liar and Harrow and a couple of smaller film roles in between.

It would be awful for him if he were to lose his career as well as his children to that nasty piece of work he spent 20 years of his life with.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just perusing some of the posters on AlCaTone’s timeline. The definition of cognitive dissonance: behaving like a raging asshole on Twitter and mourning the loss of Thich Nhat Hanh.

Wow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
All of the lawyers want her to get better, including those on Ioan's team for the sake of the children and his career. They will have come down on her like a ton of bricks after the Bianca killing the girls' dream tweet. She has been threatened with some kind of consequences for parental alienation if she doesn't pull her socks up and all of those retrospective tweets will be used if she doesn't. But as @NarcRage said, Ioan won't want full custody long term. He wouldn't be able to go on location or work long hours without organizing full-time child care, Bianca won't have signed up to be a full-time step mum, her MS wouldn't allow it and the girls wouldn't want it, and they will want and will have planned to be spending time alone and/or Bianca to accompany him on future jobs
Well, he's been paying for full-time childcare all these years anyway, in spite of a SAHM, so that wouldn't be anything new. And hopefully, Bianca loves him enough to want to be a real family. She knew he has kids. I know, I know, always the romantic!💞

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She has long been a block of cement dragging him down. Word had it she was insanely jealous of Jessica Alba and disrupted filming at FF. And we know that she disrupted Harrow in Spring 2020 by starting an all-out campaign to get him FedExed home because of the pandemic and then a few weeks ago accused practically the entire crew of Harrow of being into cocaine. Does anyone (@welp?) know whether a 4th season of Harrow was or is in the works, or did she successfully blowtorch that for him?

And I've always wondered about FF. I remember an interview with Ioan once saying that it was a 3-film deal, but only two films were made. Anyone know why the 3rd was never made and whether Ioan and the other leads would have gotten reparations for that?

In any case, I hope his solid reputation in the industry - in spite of the batshit crazy wife - will win over her antics. Who knows, maybe he'll even get a break with a new bad-boy image to go along with the more weathered looks. He's had a lot of ups and downs after a really promising career start that began to go sideways right about the time he married her. He has always worked hard, taken supporting and even bit roles to keep himself in the game, and has been doing pretty well the past few years with Forever, Liar and Harrow and a couple of smaller film roles in between.

It would be awful for him if he were to lose his career as well as his children to that nasty piece of work he spent 20 years of his life with.
On the plus side for IG's career - EVERYONE knows how to pronounce his name now after AE ranting how much she hates he wouldn't change it to suit her!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There is no reason BW can not be a mum or step mum with MS. The relapses would be months to years apart. Even with back surgery it is still highly likely she can carry a baby. The kids are not toddlers either, they can care for themselves mostly. She might have to adapt and do things a bit different and it might be harder on her but it’s still perfectly ok to be a mother and step mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Didn’t AlcaTone promise to replace that 1980s Polaroid ‘CRIMEWATCH U.K.’ mug shot on his profile picture??

i find it totes amazeballs kind of annoying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, he's been paying for full-time childcare all these years anyway, in spite of a SAHM, so that wouldn't be anything new. And hopefully, Bianca loves him enough to want to be a real family. She knew he has kids. I know, I know, always the romantic!💞
Gloria comes in 9 to 5, he would need 24-hour childcare when he is away

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.