Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #56 I've got 99 filters but a pool filter ain't one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did you find that? Is the year correct? Because if MITH was back and Alice kicked off with him again, THAT would explain Ioan finally having enough.
It was posted on here New Year’s Eve. I’m not sure about the whole mith thing it’s not an area I have spent much time thinking about. But this tweet confuses me.

Reactions: 5
No but a few of us think it will happen soon if it hasn’t happened already. If IG keeps her on for AE then he is a bloody saint
I think he should have pulled the plug on the nanny/housekeeper ages ago. A 12-year-old and an 8-year-old don't need a full-time nanny, especially one with banker's hours (Mo-Fr 9-to-5). They hardly ever even see her. And mAlice has been living a life of entitlement and sloth on his dime for too long. Time for her to learn to live like the other half and maybe dirty her delicate little hands loading the dishwasher herself. Why should he pay for a full-time companion for his 53-year-old ex, who contributes zilch?

For that matter, I wonder if Ella's private school is also on the table for unnecessary expenses? There are sure to be enough suitable public schools in a city like LA. Even if mAlice's quote of 50 grand a year is exaggerated, they need to cut spending with two households and only one earner in a fickle profession.

Reactions: 21
Oooh, so Alice returned to her (one-sided?) love affair? Interesting.

If it was to make Ioan jealous, it sure as hell worked out great, didn't it?

For that matter, I wonder if Ella's private school is also on the table for unnecessary expenses? There are sure to be enough suitable public schools in a city like LA. Even if mAlice's quote of 50 grand a year is exaggerated, they need to cut spending with two households and only one earner in a fickle profession.
And Ioan won't care anymore if the teachers think Alice is terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think he should have pulled the plug on the nanny/housekeeper ages ago. A 12-year-old and an 8-year-old don't need a full-time nanny, especially one with banker's hours (Mo-Fr 9-to-5). They hardly ever even see her. And mAlice has been living a life of entitlement and sloth on his dime for too long. Time for her to learn to live like the other half and maybe dirty her delicate little hands loading the dishwasher herself. Why should he pay for a full-time companion for his 53-year-old ex, who contributes zilch?

Unless they are broke, I can’t see Ioan pulling Ella out of the private school. That would seal the deal of her never speaking to him again. Although i wouldn’t put it past him to use it as leverage.

Reactions: 6
Where did you find that? Is the year correct? Because if MITH was back and Alice kicked off with him again, THAT would explain Ioan finally having enough.

End of 2021, people were commenting on Twitter that they wanted MITH back. So had he been resurrected for a while between Feb 2019 and, say, Sept 2021?
yeah, MITH got only several times suspended until he was banned for good

• Wow
Reactions: 10
yeah, MITH got only several times suspended until he was banned for good
So if he wasn’t banned by then, why did Alice tweet him Aug 2020 cos looking at the Feb 2019 tweets Alice was awful to him.

Reactions: 8
No wonder his career went nowhere. Who speaks like that. He sounds like a seventy year old granny clutching her pearls. Go to a foreign country hoping to break into a very competitive and insular field and criticize two of biggest stars of that moment. Not forgetting that Paris Hilton comes from a very powerful and wealthy family. Seems like they both torpedoed their own careers.
I hope he's changed his view since then. It's awfully sexist and hypocritical.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just had a closer look at this pic. She is completely stark naked. 🤣. I mean usually you would have some type of clothing on. duck I can’t Unsee this image now. You would at least expect some type of lingerie on right. No nickers no nothing 🤣. tit damn.
And her expression is almost, er, well is, grotesque!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope he's changed his view since then. It's awfully sexist and hypocritical.
oh what?

it's sexist if you think it's not a good thing to reduce yourself to sex only?

(I dont think Britney was a good example here, she was a mess for other reasons, but he was definitely right about Paris back then)

Unless they are broke, I can’t see Ioan pulling Ella out of the private school. That would seal the deal of her never speaking to him again. Although i wouldn’t put it past him to use it as leverage.
he shouldnt pull it. but I would certainly remind the kids which parent pays for all the fun

Reactions: 11
oh what?

it's sexist if you think it's not a good thing to reduce yourself to sex only?

(I dont think Britney was a good example here, she was a mess for other reasons, but he was definitely right about Paris back then)
I think it's not for me to decide how Britney and Paris (women, not girls) should dress. It's certainly not for a man decide how they should dress, how they should act, that they need to be 'role models' and then call them tarts when they make choices he doesn't agree with. And as an actor who's done his fair share of sexy/half naked photoshoots, it's hypocritical.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
💔 💔 💔 💔 💔
I can't like your comment enough, especially your "what if". 💔💔💔

All of this could have been completely different, less painful and damaging for everyone involved, if one person who claims to love her children could jump over her shadow and think and act in a rational manner for their good. Everyone has the right to be hurt and angry about being left after a long relationship, but nothing excuses her actions for the past year. Narc rage pure and she must be stopped from continuing to hurt those children. Parental alienation is a form of child abuse.
And I can't like your comment enough. The hashtag on social media is #PAisCA. It really is child abuse! I don't understand how Alice didn't and doesn't realize that what she is doing is hurting her girls. Or she does and she's just as evil as beelzebub himself. Selfish woman putting her selfish needs before her kids.

Reactions: 12
And her expression is almost, er, well is, grotesque!
I'm reminded of Alice calling BW out over one of her IG photos accusing her of being practically naked. BW was nowhere near naked she had a strappy top on and was holding Bubba Bear. Wow, Alice certainly likes to hold others to account whilst projecting that she's Mother Teresa.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He had a heavy religious upbringing. His opinion shouldn't be surprising, I'd just keep it to myself if I were him.

But he then married Alice, heh, who sexualizes everything around his daughters.

So even if he was more open minded in the meantine, I can imagine him going back to being disgusted now.

And it worries me what Alice will push the girls to do just to spite their father.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
No wonder his career went nowhere. Who speaks like that. He sounds like a seventy year old granny clutching her pearls. Go to a foreign country hoping to break into a very competitive and insular field and criticize two of biggest stars of that moment. Not forgetting that Paris Hilton comes from a very powerful and wealthy family. Seems like they both torpedoed their own careers.
The whole damn world is oversexed. Sex is beautiful and fun. For those of us who have girls or granddaughters, you know how hard it is to keep them away from watching women on TV or internet acting as if the most important thing in life is attracting others in a sexual way. I don't think we need to go back 100 years but FFS, my friend found out her daughter had a tiktok acct, an 8-year-old, and she was dancing suggestively in videos for the 13,000+ followers she gained in the ONE MONTH she had the account. There are too many factors involved to blame one thing. It all comes down to supervising our kids, we're responsible for what they watch. HOWEVER, why why why do so many of the popular girl singers have to perform like strippers? Don't even get me started on dancers! I'm with Ioan. I think there are certain people who just aren't roll models for young people.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I was looking at an old gossip site Crown Princess MarieChantal of Greece and found this.

"Fantastic Four actor Ioan Gruffudd says Britney Spears and Paris Hilton are bad role models for young girls. He says they pair are setting a bad example by flaunting their bodies and boasting about their sexual exploits. According to Contactmusic.com he said: "I look at girls like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton and think, they have a responsibility to be role models to their young fans, but, instead, it's all just about sex and selling their bodies. "I think it's tarty. Personally, I enjoy the elegance and mystery of a woman."

ummm ok. Reposting....

View attachment 1010316
The hypocrisy and slut shaming stuns me.

In terms of appearance, he had obviously seen Alice’s edgy photos and, you know, walked her down Red Carpets in her bizarre fashions, so I know he witnessed her sexual nature, but I wonder if he just deemed it “artistically tasteful.” (…Excluding your attached photo.)

And perhaps because he has never met neither Paris Hilton nor Britney Spears but knows Alice very well, and had many an adventure into the workings of her mind/her reasoning, I would suspect that’s why he gave her a pass.

I offer this as an explanation, definitely not as an excuse for toxic commentary.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was looking at an old gossip site Crown Princess MarieChantal of Greece and found this.

"Fantastic Four actor Ioan Gruffudd says Britney Spears and Paris Hilton are bad role models for young girls. He says they pair are setting a bad example by flaunting their bodies and boasting about their sexual exploits. According to Contactmusic.com he said: "I look at girls like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton and think, they have a responsibility to be role models to their young fans, but, instead, it's all just about sex and selling their bodies. "I think it's tarty. Personally, I enjoy the elegance and mystery of a woman."

ummm ok. Reposting....
Wow. HUGE EW FOR IG THERE.

Reactions: 10
I think it's not for me to decide how Britney and Paris (women, not girls) should dress. It's certainly not for a man decide how they should dress, how they should act, that they need to be 'role models' and then call them tarts when they make choices he doesn't agree with. And as an actor who's done his fair share of sexy/half naked photoshoots, it's hypocritical.
Absolutely agree. It's not up to men to police women's behaviours, and slander them using nineteenth century tropes. Neither he, nor any other man, has a right to define womanhood and how we express themselves. There's a strongly regressive, puritannical streak in his thinking, and I hope to God he's not inflicting such antediluvian views on his daughters.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow. HUGE EW FOR IG THERE.
He seems to be discussing 2 things. The actions of female performers dressing and acting very sexual.( Which for young girls is perhaps not great role model wise, but it’s up to the parents to police and they are free woman to be who they are). Then secondly he’s discussing what he likes in a woman on a personal note which is a more sophisticated elegant lady.

Reactions: 6
Totally! And the same criticism is never reserved for the music label cultivating the aesthetic, the manager signing off every decision, the much older interviewer asking if shes still a virgin, the public appetite for sex sells, the media capitalising on it and feeding it back for consumption (while at the same time demonising the woman, very Madonna/bleep complex)

No, the entire blame and responsibility sits with the 16 year old girl.

They say Jesus died for our sins but for us it was really Eve lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.