Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #56 I've got 99 filters but a pool filter ain't one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she seems to have abandoned that ridiculous alien-like eye filter...
She still uses it on most of her pics, including the (very old) Instagram profile pic. I think she also changed her eye colour in it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alice thinks I'm a young girl (coz I'm younger than BW), Pfizer thinks I'm a old woman. Something is going wrong here
It's OK, we won't tell anyone you are really Tom Jones.
(actual genuine pic below of welp posting on Tattle)
F77D747A-0F32-4B3D-9A68-778181D0EED9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She still uses it on most of her pics, including the (very old) Instagram profile pic. I think she also changed her eye colour in it?
That one looks like a different filter to me? The eye one made her look like she wasn't human and it's sad that she was even using it on photos of the kids

Reactions: 8
This is only "my" opinion. Yes, uprooting is difficult for all members of a family, especially the children. Due to my ex's work my older child attended 13 different schools (in the US) by the time of entering the ninth grade (in the US, schools are 1st-12th grades). I did put my foot down and say, "no more", to the constant job related relocations. No, my children did not keep childhood friends but did make and keep high school and college friends. Each of my children have maintained and made close friendships.
I could go on and on - I guess what I'm saying is that our family made the relocating work for us as we were able to be together... Children are adaptable.
ETA: neither of my children objected to or resisted any of our moves / relocations.
Ioan has just done a 2-month job in France, for the past few years he has been away for 7 months at a time. There would be zero routine for the girls. Their father doesn't have a certain routine as an adult in terms of knowing when and where or for how long the next job is filming. It can be done, but it is difficult enough for families who aren't going through a divorce, there needs to be some continuity and security for the girls and at the moment they are likely getting that from their friends and school life

Reactions: 5
That one looks like a different filter to me? The eye one made her look like she wasn't human and it's sad that she was even using it on photos of the kids
I missed the filter than emphasized her humanity. She might want to try using that one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ioan has just done a 2-month job in France, for the past few years he has been away for 7 months at a time. There would be zero routine for the girls. Their father doesn't have a certain routine as an adult in terms of knowing when and where or for how long the next job is filming. It can be done, but it is difficult enough for families who aren't going through a divorce, there needs to be some continuity and security for the girls and at the moment they are likely getting that from their friends and school life
thank you 🌹 ... I did fail to remember that that was pre-divorce time for us!

Reactions: 4

BIB: possible thread title?
[/QUOTE]
I think it was suggested in the last thread with the and replaced with abs. I vote yes!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We all do it, everyone that has to work away from time to time. We make arrangements for our kids and off we go. Paying G extra to sleep over would be a pretty standard arrangement but B could be with them too. It’s not like they’re three years old.
Gloria's days of working for Ioan is over. And Alice is not going to be able to afford paying her eventhough she made a pledge to find a job to keep Gloria employed. That ain't happening.

Reactions: 17
Gloria's days of working for Ioan is over. And Alice is not going to be able to afford paying her eventhough she made a pledge to find a job to keep Gloria employed. That ain't happening.
According to my friend Google, the cost of the average live out nanny in LA is about $61,000. That’s a lotta Cameos.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I just had a closer look at this pic. She is completely stark naked. 🤣. I mean usually you would have some type of clothing on. duck I can’t Unsee this image now. You would at least expect some type of lingerie on right. No nickers no nothing 🤣. tit damn.
I noticed too that she was naked, but to each his own. I looked at the exposed pipes everywhere. I assume that picture was taken in Europe. Do all toilets over there have those exposed pipes?

Reactions: 3
The minute Gloria took a side and Alice stated Gloria will go against IG in court that was her job finished. Glo can probably thank Alice for that.

Reactions: 20
No I don't think it comes from genetics. Not at all. I think its from the family dynamic. I'd be very surprsied if there's a genetic component TBH.
The thing is that family dynamics do often get replicated through the generations, unless we make an aware and concerted effort to avoid it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
New thread title suggestion -

“Alice isn’t bowling and she isn’t at the beach.
She’s puking up three sharp ones in her bog which needs a bleach”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I noticed too that she was naked, but to each his own. I looked at the exposed pipes everywhere. I assume that picture was taken in Europe. Do all toilets over there have those exposed pipes?
Mine don't! Haven't seen many like that, they are old-fashioned.

Reactions: 5
I’m 45 with 102 kids (see what I did there) and a fabulous Mimsy.
I’m going to regret this post aren’t I?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Plenty of other actors/actresses take their kids on location

Im only 35 😢
As Susan once said, I don’t Know why the family didn’t relocate to Brisbane for a few years and experience Australian life. That would be an amazing life experience for the kids. I mean I know it’s likely IG wanted to be away from Alice, but maybe Alice refused - she won’t leave the LA house and go anywhere.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.