Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #55 More Easter eggs than a Taylor Swift album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nah, she and her loons (I can already predict Lin's rant word for word) will focus on his loss of hair and how old he supposedly looks (like a grandpa on a walk with his granddaughter etc.)

i find it interesting that he makes zero efforts to hide his hair loss anymore, this lines also up with him giving interviews without make up to hide his wrinkles in France. It really seems like the whole vanity thing was a Alice issue rather than a Ioan issue.
Bloody hell I need new readers lol I didn’t even notice his hair loss 🤣 nice pic though you’re right they both look really happy and comfortable together 😍

Reactions: 18
nah, she and her loons (I can already predict Lin's rant word for word) will focus on his loss of hair and how old he supposedly looks (like a grandpa on a walk with his granddaughter etc.)

i find it interesting that he makes zero efforts to hide his hair loss anymore, this lines also up with him giving interviews without make up to hide his wrinkles in France. It really seems like the whole vanity thing was a Alice issue rather than a Ioan issue.
It’s probably very freeing to be away from someone that’s constantly ripping into your appearance and taking the piss out of you on social media at every opportunity, especially when that person is your wife. He’s ageing, like we all do. Good on him for not hiding it anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think for me the question that i would like Ioan to answer is around when he started checking out and when he told Alice he wanted out. I firmly believe it was before Aug 20.

I get the impression he was backing away slowing by 2018. He no longer slavishly backed her over the crap she pulls. Indeed she reports being frustrated that he won’t follow her lead on DT or HW. She openly pushes him on these points.
His lifestyle had changed and he was into fitness and health. Alice clearly never was on board with this. But there is some sense he wanted her to change and grow. It didn’t happen and she got worse if anything.

There’s also no reason whole family couldn’t have followed him to Aus when he got the Harrow gig. Ella had problems at school and Elsa was fairly young. A year or longer abroad would have been a good thing for them all. I always find that unusual. There was no good reason for them not to be together as a family in Aus. Unless he wanted a break from Alice. But did he tell her that?

I would absolutely say he told Alice it was over before lockdown #1. I would go for some point in 2019, if not earlier. I don’t think she accepted it. I think she pulled out the stops and offered a name only marriage or some other ill-fated attempt to save things. I think this when she was coercing him with threats.

Hence her if it was just about him and me, I would convince him to stay for the girls narrative. And that him meeting BW put paid to all that. Which it probably did but that was inevitable

I would say that Ioan is at fault for not having the courage of his conviction to leave at the time he knew he was done. But it’s not an easy thing to leave your spouse when you have children. It is almost impossible to do it cleanly and neatly with someone like Alice.

He was probably being truthful if he told BW my wife doesn’t understand me, is batshit, we are only together in name. A lot of women would have rolled their eyes and walked. But it sounds like BW could empathise with that and had a seize the moment philosophy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
if you follow BW you can see any post she liked of Alice, it starts in november 2018 (that's when she probably became an extra on Harrow) and stops in may 2019 (during that time Alice was visiting Ioan in London btw)

Ioan was in 2019 in Oz until early march, but she continued liking Alice's pics till may. to make this theory work she and Ioan would need to already be in contact

If we want to construct a theory out of the liking angle I think till may 2019 she was just proud to be on the same show as a international star and a bit of a fan of his, thus also following his wife, all very innocent. Then her marriage started breaking down and she felt bad for liking pictures of the wife of somebody she has a crush on, now that she is about to become single. I definitely dont think that the affair was there yet (neither does Alice fwiw)
If there was an affair I don’t think it started until July of 2020 after Alice called Ioan a pussy publicly.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I like his more natural look. And I'm about a decade younger than him. So grannies Alice and Phizer can stick their hateful bashing where the sun don't shine (by which I mean their stone-cold hearts).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I like his more natural look. And I'm about a decade younger than him. So grannies Alice and Phizer can stick their hateful bashing where the sun don't shine (by which I mean their stone-cold hearts).
The profile pic 😜💩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would anyone want their spouse to stay just for the kids? It would be heartbreaking I would want them to stay because they loved me if they don't well they can go and I can go find someone who loves me. That's so sad ! The court ordered twitter ban was the best thing for AE she might actually move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I'm just catching up on the last thread. People keep mentioning that IG has been 'emasculated' by Alice. What do people mean by this? I can't work it out.
Deliberately and ruthlessly removed his balls without benefit of anaesthesia!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why would anyone want their spouse to stay just for the kids? It would be heartbreaking I would want them to stay because they loved me if they don't well they can go and I can go find someone who loves me. That's so sad ! The court ordered twitter ban was the best thing for AE she might actually move on.
Alice wouldn’t want him to stay for the kids. She just wants to keep control of him the children of levers for that. She doesn’t want the things normal people do.

But lots of people will make excuses to keep marriages going because they are scared of the alternative.

Reactions: 11
There’s also no reason whole family couldn’t have followed him to Aus when he got the Harrow gig. Ella had problems at school and Elsa was fairly young. A year or longer abroad would have been a good thing for them all. I always find that unusual. There was no good reason for them not to be together as a family in Aus. Unless he wanted a break from Alice. But did he tell her that?
BIB - IMO a good and more than fair reason would have been if he was in an emotionally abusive relationship. Bringing Alice anywhere must have been panic inducing at that point, and telling her he needed a break from her…hmmm I’m just not sure his ability to do that safely. We’ve seen she had no hesitation sharing his every thought on their marriage to the world, I’m not sure how you can successfully communicate with your partner if they are 2 secs from blabbing about it on SM ready to be backed up by an army of sycophants condoning her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
february 2019 was the hoarse whisperer/Mith stuff
Forgive me if I am wrong, but I have a distant memory of some twitter shots on here of Alice saying at the time that she fell in love with/or was in love with MITH that’s why she was so upset.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
At one point I think in Dec 2020 Alice tweeted that her husband wants us to move to Brisbane. I wonder if he was in turmoil about leaving and trying to work out a way he could still be with Bianca and not leave Alice - not because he loved her or didn't want to leave - but because he was terrified of the reaction/leaving his children.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
So I'm just catching up on the last thread. People keep mentioning that IG has been 'emasculated' by Alice. What do people mean by this? I can't work it out.
It means she has repeatedly humiliated him in reference to his masculinity. She’s made sarcastic comments about him on her Instagram referring to him as the man who is all man, that he panics over everything, cries, can’t do anything without her, is a mummy’s boy, etc.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Forgive me if I am wrong, but I have a distant memory of some twitter shots on here of Alice saying at the time that she fell in love with/or was in love with MITH that’s why she was so upset.
Yes and that flirtation was building I think from around September 2018. I think she is someone who needs to be constantly talking and have constant attention. I don't think she does well in silence or own company. Plenty of videos on her IG of her prattling on and him trying to get away from her. It must have been exhausting. I think the rot set in after they had the second child. Before that he was probably making excuses for her and they were both focused on the task at hand (IVF).

Reactions: 10
It’s probably very freeing to be away from someone that’s constantly ripping into your appearance and taking the piss out of you on social media at every opportunity, especially when that person is your wife. He’s ageing, like we all do. Good on him for not hiding it anymore
Love this and agree with you so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There were comments about his plastic surgery, vanity and she joked about orthorexia.
Any time she could humiliate him, she did. The hashtags alone were horrible. She constantly breached his boundaries. When was the flight he refused to sit beside her?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.