Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #55 More Easter eggs than a Taylor Swift album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion by @Autisteuse

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Remember to suggest titles when we get to 900 posts. Also please vote for them so we don't have to go trailing through pages to find the winner

BW has opened up in IG comments about being abused by her previous partner who she left in january 2020 which is in direct contradiction to Alice's proposed timeline of events. Also we got a paragraph in the Daily Mail, so put your good manners on for the new guests!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Great thread title! Currently listening to TS and dreaming of creme eggs now though…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
On the "new" timeline (BW left husband Jan 2020) - don't the photos on IG show BW ditching her wedding ring mid 2019?
The FedEx my husband back from Oz by AE was March 2020, the I don't love you was Aug 2020 the leaving AE was Jan 2021.
Not sure how any of this new info supports that there was no affair ?

Reactions: 9
On the "new" timeline (BW left husband Jan 2020) - don't the photos on IG show BW ditching her wedding ring mid 2019?
The FedEx my husband back from Oz by AE was March 2020, the I don't love you was Aug 2020 the leaving AE was Jan 2021.
I went through all the photos once, it was a while ago though. The wedding ring was on mid 2019 then disappeared by 2020 but was hard to know exactly when it disappeared. It could have been Jan 2020. If BW says marriage broke down Jan 2020 Im inclined to believe that. Why lie?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
it doesnt. but Alice is pushing for the narrative that the affair started in september 2019 because in hindsight he was odd when he returned for Xmas. It's still not impossible but less likely (where can you have an affair with an actor that works all day if you are meant to be home at your husband at night). Also if BW had a marriage break down with hospital involvement it also seems unlikely that she immediately jumped into the next relationship

I still think there was an affair fwiw. but there is definitely word against word

Sorry, I'm not sure how to quote from a previous thread but is it correct that Tone made a comment about having a transplant scheduled for the 18th???

Speaking from VERY personal experience, it's near impossible to 'schedule' a transplant, unless you have matched with a living donor? I have a very vivid memory of a phone call at 11.40pm, 4 days before Christmas for a transplant and even then it wasn't guaranteed that the donor organ would match so it may not have gone ahead anyway. Unless things have changed dramatically in the past ten years :/

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry, I'm not sure how to quote from a previous thread but is it correct that Tone made a comment about having a transplant scheduled for the 18th???

Speaking from VERY personal experience, it's near impossible to 'schedule' a transplant, unless you have matched with a living donor? I have a very vivid memory of a phone call at 11.40pm, 4 days before Christmas for a transplant and even then it wasn't guaranteed that the donor organ would match so it may not have gone ahead anyway. Unless things have changed dramatically in the past ten years :/
This is correct. You get an hour or 2 notice. But he may have gone in for tests. Ie. cardiology work up for the anaesthetist

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Hooray, @Autisteuse!

I think I missed an interesting drug talk between you and SynthGirl?

I use gabapentin for severe anxiety relief and also for sedation, when necessary, though due to my living environment the sedation has to occur almost daily. I smoke and I feel that on the days when I “over-smoke” it has some sort of horrible chemical reaction with the gabapentin and ramps up my depression; I’m still trying to navigate smoking less so as not to upset myself while using this drug. Smoking is just (another) trauma-response so it’s been rather difficult to cut back.

Either way, I was badly addicted to prescription Xanax for four years so I’m at least glad that gabapentin is an anti-anxiety that I can comfortably and pretty safely depend on without going overboard.

I’m very sorry you had such an unpleasant reaction to it! I’m emetophobic (irrational fear of vomit), so just the thought of taking something that could even make me SLIGHTLY feel like throwing up is a nightmare. I should be grateful for the good medications I take whose side effects normally include nausea but don’t actually trigger it in me because I wouldn’t be able to handle them otherwise; I do take it for granted and I shouldn’t.

I really hope you have found or are in the process of grabbing something that will make you as safe and comfy as possible. Medicine trials are frustrating as all hell, says summer 2020 RTP. 😨 I really hope you get what you need! 💚

• Heart
Title suggestion by @Autisteuse

BW has opened up in IG comments about being abused by her previous partner who she left in january 2020 which is in direct contradiction to Alice's proposed timeline of events. Also we got a paragraph in the Daily Mail, so put your good manners on for the new guests!
Jeez. I'm off for one day and all the drama happens! Off to Insta to read the comments ...

Reactions: 6
Feb 19 she was in "the hotel" in Brisbane ring on. May 19 ring was off.
Wasn't it around that time (May 19) that she stopped liking Alice's Instagram photos?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wasn't it around that time (May 19) that she stopped liking Alice's Instagram photos?
yep

tho to be fair many people dont wear their ring all the time

also relationship might have been in trouble from then and ended for good in january

maybe she started targeting Ioan while her relationship started to go south LOL

It could be her and her ex were already having problems in 2019, patched things up, but the January 2020 event was the final nail in the coffin.

Eta: Fixed spelling. Final nail in the coffi would end a relationship too, tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
it doesnt. but Alice is pushing for the narrative that the affair started in september 2019 because in hindsight he was odd when he returned for Xmas. It's still not impossible but less likely (where can you have an affair with an actor that works all day if you are meant to be home at your husband at night). Also if BW had a marriage break down with hospital involvement it also seems unlikely that she immediately jumped into the next relationship

I still think there was an affair fwiw. but there is definitely word against word
If they started the affair in September 2019 and her then husband found out in January 2020 maybe that’s why she landed up in hospital? He got physical when he found out about it?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Imagine continuously making accounts on here because you can’t stay away and desperately crave the interaction and attention. Correct me if I’m wrong, but if something is beneath you and full of sad poor old women, you wouldn’t do this? Never mind, in 12 hours you can post gifs of old ladies falling down the stairs again 🥳 Give yer head a wobble Marce

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It could be her and her ex were already having problems in 2019, patched things up, but the January 2020 event was the final nail in the coffin.

Eta: Fixed spelling. Final nail in the coffi would end a relationship too, tho.
Well I think there is something in the liking Alice's posts on insta then suddenly stopping liking posts.....

If they started the affair in September 2019 and her then husband found out in January 2020 maybe that’s why she landed up in hospital? He got physical when he found out about it?
She doesn't actually say it was violence from him that put her in hospital. Maybe she had some sort of mental collapse.

I just checked. You’re right May 2019 ring is off.

Reactions: 4
She doesn't actually say it was violence from him that put her in hospital. Maybe she had some sort of mental collapse.
Yes, he could have equally emotionally abused her over the affair and as you say she could have mentally collapsed over that.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.