Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #55 More Easter eggs than a Taylor Swift album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their finances make no sense, unless there is money saved that we don’t know about. Ioan must have been under so much stress. And even more so now, I guess.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why is her hair absolutely stuck to her head?
I have never posted, just read all the time. But this cameo forces me to say something. She looks like a person you would see at Walmart or Target. No offense to Walmart/Target shoppers but I can see their rantings for free at my local Walmart or Target. Mismatched dirty clothes. You want my money, at least put some damn effort in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They've been on a shoe-string for years, I think. One night I had a browse through google pics of their family and noted the same as far as worn-out clothing on the kids. And in the swagger pose she adopted in the red dress, it seemed to me that outfit had seen better days also. Ioan with the satin-lapels jacket -- seemed to me to have been picked up in a charity shop. And I've never been convinced of Gloria's existence, let alone as full-time housekeeper. It's understandable that they've had to try to portray a certain image. And when AE was slimmer, she would have been able to find flattering clothing, again at charity shops. More difficult to find when a woman's larger as the big sizes sell fast. But at least she's spoken about charity shopping, so not hiding it. Ioan would probably be more sensitive about it. When my children were young, I used to make their clothes and my own too if I had the time. AE could have done likewise instead of ranting online. She could clean the pool, etc. I used to come home from work, bring in the washing, make the dinner, take care of our dog, mow lawns etc. and then when the dishes were done, I'd be down on hands and knees fixing the pool motor which was in its death throes. Then a five kilometre walk along the beach. Helping with assignments/homework, cleaning bathrooms when everyone had gone to bed. It's what you do, a routine and personal standards. AE doesn't seem to be too domestically inclined
I agree with this and btw you deserve this btw 👑.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Their finances make no sense, unless there is money saved that we don’t know about. Ioan must have been under so much stress. And even more so now, I guess.
Agreed. She wasn't in demand so cut corners as much as she could as her way of contributing, imo. Maybe I'm being too charitable, who knows, upon remembering at least one of the girls attended a private school (?). Probably paying the minimum on the mortgage to keep a roof over their heads. And did she actually have food delivered -- or was she paid to advertise that food delivery service? Doing her own hair and overbleaching to the point it snapped off, and now trying to regrow it. Maybe went to a cut-price lip-inflation salon. I've read AE and IG both had cosmetic surgery, which in their business is the same has having one's shop-premises remodeled. Lucky for IG that he landed the Harrow roles which would have put a bit in the kitty -- maybe he's holding on to that now (and had bond, rent in advance and some furniture for his current apartment to pay for). Makes you realise how precarious show business is. AE should have tried to branch out into something else once she knew her acting days were over. Anyone who learns two languages has my admiration. Shows she once knew how to apply herself. So don't know why she didn't find paying work along those lines -- unless translation and allied work is difficult to find

I agree with this and btw you deserve this btw 👑.
Oh gee, thanks. But I don't know how to deal with such kindness. Stupid eyes watering. Be nasty quick -- I can handle that better than niceness. I'm blubbing now

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Agreed. She wasn't in demand so cut corners as much as she could as her way of contributing, imo. Maybe I'm being too charitable, who knows, upon remembering at least one of the girls attended a private school (?). Probably paying the minimum on the mortgage to keep a roof over their heads. And did she actually have food delivered -- or was she paid to advertise that food delivery service? Doing her own hair and overbleaching to the point it snapped off, and now trying to regrow it. Maybe went to a cut-price lip-inflation salon. I've read AE and IG both had cosmetic surgery, which in their business is the same has having one's shop-premises remodeled. Lucky for IG that he landed the Harrow roles which would have put a bit in the kitty -- maybe he's holding on to that now (and had bond, rent in advance and some furniture for his current apartment to pay for). Makes you realise how precarious show business is. AE should have tried to branch out into something else once she knew her acting days were over. Anyone who learns two languages has my admiration. Shows she once knew how to apply herself. So don't know why she didn't find paying work along those lines -- unless translation and allied work is difficult to find

Oh gee, thanks. But I don't know how to deal with such kindness. Stupid eyes watering. Be nasty quick -- I can handle that better than niceness. I'm blubbing now
Again, I'm going to be agreeing completely with your assessment of things going on there. On the 👑, hey, wear it proudly! You were bringing home the bacon and frying it up in the pan too. Beyonce has nothing on you! 😂

Reactions: 9
Yes I got that feeling too that she might burst into tears any moment. Wasn’t sure if it was just me thinking that, or just what she is like usually.
I think that was her fake “I am going to burst into tears” like the Lorraine interview

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.