Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #55 More Easter eggs than a Taylor Swift album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are we at on the AE twitter countdown, also known as Days of shitey bollocks equaling 900 threads?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know why I want to work it out to prove Alice is a lying bleeping toad. I’m also inclined to believe AD.
Who is AD? I’m hoping Adrian Dunbar…holy mother of God and the wee donkey!
Seriously though, there’s so much speculation going on I think it’s time we passed the files over to AC12. Ted Hastings sort it out for us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I've been skimming through the last few threads. Just wanted to check in with @Welsh Attack Squirrel I might have missed them but haven't seen you post recently. I hope you are doing OK. Also @claudiarocks saw in the last thread that you seemed a bit upset? Hope you are ok and everyone else who's posts I've missed that hasn't been having an easy time xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Who is AD? I’m hoping Adrian Dunbar…holy mother of God and the wee donkey!
Seriously though, there’s so much speculation going on I think it’s time we passed the files over to AC12. Ted Hastings sort it out for us!

What a great idea, get our own Martin Compston right in amongst it too.

However, AD is one of the Douglas sisters.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where are we at on the AE twitter countdown, also known as Days of shitey bollocks equaling 900 threads?
If it was her own idea to shut it down, then I think she'll wait until the last day and then come back to awaiting admiration and outpouring of love and idolising from the FM's. If gagged it will be a brand new account and maybe not until everything is finalised.

Reactions: 9
It’s probably very freeing to be away from someone that’s constantly ripping into your appearance and taking the piss out of you on social media at every opportunity, especially when that person is your wife. He’s ageing, like we all do. Good on him for not hiding it anymore
He has become more comfortable in his own skin I think. Shedding AE is like a big bosomed lady taking off her bra at the end of a long day. Oh the relief. (Might just be me!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
To the bawbagwithmilk

You know what's sadder than moaning about your divorce? Random bitter women who have never met you CHAMPIONING your reaction to said divorce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He has become more comfortable in his own skin I think. Shedding AE is like a big bosomed lady taking off her bra at the end of a long day. Oh the relief. (Might just be me!)
Right here 🤣 Never mind separate postcodes when I lay down.. mine are on different continents!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s probably very freeing to be away from someone that’s constantly ripping into your appearance and taking the piss out of you on social media at every opportunity, especially when that person is your wife. He’s ageing, like we all do. Good on him for not hiding it anymore
I agree with this so so much.

Reactions: 14
Hang on sorry, Daily Mail you are just pissed off that this site exists cos it means less revenue from the hits on your articles. You write the same bleeping stuff! And you have open comments where everyone wades in with mean comments!

I wrote the line they quoted in that DM article. No you are right DM, we don’t get paid for it. But you do. My actual job is not writing about people’s silky tresses or trawling their IG accounts.

sometimes I am just astounded at what lengths of hypocrisy money drives people and organisations to. The double think is just simple plain gaslighting.
I also don’t see how Tattle is any different from tons of other sites …. Reddit, DeuxMoi, Celebitchy, Lipstick Alley, Datalounge, yes the Daily Fail and their swampy comments, even and especially Twitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
It means she has repeatedly humiliated him in reference to his masculinity. She’s made sarcastic comments about him on her Instagram referring to him as the man who is all man, that he panics over everything, cries, can’t do anything without her, is a mummy’s boy, etc.
Thank you! And @cookiem0nster and @CantieQuine for responding. I get it now. I'm also remembering that she called him a 'pussy' and Henry Scarf saying he was impotent while Alice did those pathetic 'gigglegiggle' emojis.

Sorry! It’s just there looks like there’s a line between his forehead and eyes/rest of his face they’re a different colour

View attachment 999403
I have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking at? Looks like a forehead. Maybe my screen isn't high res enough

Reactions: 7
I hope you don't mind me posting this. It worried me a lot when you described what happened with your father putting his hands around your throat. Choking is the number 1 indicator that an abuser will go on to kill their victim. If you can, please move out ASAP, or try not to be home alone with your father, do whatever you can do to protect yourself from him. I pray you stay safe and find a lovely, peaceful home for yourself, preferably in Wales ASAP. ❤

Curse my big mouth, you know I talk a lot—pls skip if it’s too much!

Thank you for that knowledge, and for your constant compassion. When I meditate to God I try to scribble little entries in a journal to capture what He says. If I meditate deeply enough, the words start to arrive. And there was this uncomfortable warning that came to me through a sea of remarks this past summer, I had underlined it: “His hands are bare, but he would use them as if they are thorned.” It frightened me that whole day.

He acts dangerously impulsively. He doesn’t think. But he does have enough control to stop himself—the concerning part is WHEN that control reaches his mind. He loves me fiercely, but he has a severe anger problem. He doesn’t believe in medicine nor psychiatry, BARELY my therapy. He refuses to be diagnosed, claiming that no one knows him better than he does, but narcissistic traits are flaming in him.

My psych told me to just stay out of his way, avoid conflict until I can leave in a few years. Just don’t fight him and I won’t get hurt in any way.

He and I have softened to each other again right now, slightly—just for the sake of things not being tense. He runs errands on my behalf or carves out pomegranates for breakfast without my asking. This happens all the time: he’s horrible but then the guilt nearly kills him so he’s kind again. It’s not a fake compassion, he’s just very sorry that he can’t take back his actions. I guess abusers (those with SOME level of empathy) do this?

I grew up with this: his crazy rage and then his offering me big bouquets of flowers or going on a special trip to New York City or cuddling up next to him to watch whatever cartoon series I wanted for the rest of the night. I feel privileged to have a father with this level of generosity…but at the same time it is very, VERY confusing, being harmed and then showered in love, again and again and again. My impressions of love are extremely damaged due to this.

I’m still changing my name, and God willing I’m still going to Wales in the next couple of years.
_______
Also this is an aside but I really need to apologize to you for biting you two threads ago during that wave of disagreements and discomfort and opinions. I implied at one point that I didn’t care about your potential loss of respect for me, and that isn’t true. I care a great deal about how you perceive me, Cookie Monsta—you and everyone here. I’m honest with my kindness, I love seeing people happy, and I don’t want that BPD-driven frustration to make my kindness seem artificial, like some kind of disguise for a mean heart. It’s real, I promise.

It’s something I’m working on, defending my stance with direct and measured words that address the issue at hand WITHOUT employing sarcasm or unkindness in between just to appease my personal nerves.

Yet another Arab proverb: “It’s best not to do that which requires an apology.” I should follow it.

Anyway, do forgive me for hurting you? I value how you think of me in this space, because we all contribute to its safety and it’s so important that you feel safe here. 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry! It’s just there looks like there’s a line between his forehead and eyes/rest of his face they’re a different colour

View attachment 999403
I think his forehead is just tanned above where his sunglasses sit.
I like the grey ❤ but he does look very slim ( not that he was ever big) I should imagine the pressure he has been under has been enormous……and even worse since he escaped AE 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.