Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #55 More Easter eggs than a Taylor Swift album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on sorry, Daily Mail you are just pissed off that this site exists cos it means less revenue from the hits on your articles. You write the same bleeping stuff! And you have open comments where everyone wades in with mean comments!

I wrote the line they quoted in that DM article. No you are right DM, we don’t get paid for it. But you do. My actual job is not writing about people’s silky tresses or trawling their IG accounts.

sometimes I am just astounded at what lengths of hypocrisy money drives people and organisations to. The double think is just simple plain gaslighting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I dont think her following him is unusual, but she was following Alice (and the pictures she liked were all non-couple shots). It is a bit odd when two years later you nab her husband.

Curiously enough Ioan stopped his SM activity pretty much entirely in may 2019 too.

London from march to end of june, then LA, then back to Oz in september
So when the insta liking stopped in May he wasn't there but from Sept 2019 to March 2020 (Fedexed back) in Australia (plus back in LA for Xmas 2019). Then he was back in Aug 2020 to wrap up filming then back in LA until he went to France in Aug 2021

When is BW/IG trying insinuate the relationship with IG started? When BW went to France in August 2021?

I don't believe that. I reckon between Sept 2019/March 2020. At the latest.

Reactions: 3
So when the insta liking stopped in May he wasn't there but from Sept 2019 to March 2020 (Fedexed back) in Australia (plus back in LA for Xmas 2019). Then he was back in Aug 2020 to wrap up filming then back in LA until he went to France in Aug 2021

When is BW/IG trying insinuate the relationship with IG started? When BW went to France in August 2021?

Apparently they met end of season 3. That is March 2020. He then got his marching orders from AE back to LA. He returned for 2 weeks in August. That Is not a lot of time to have a big affair. I do believe they met end of season 3.

Reactions: 12

And it doesn't excuse AE's parental alienation which is my beef about this whole thing.
If they had no kids I think she would be right with a lot of the outrage about the affair and the going crazy not knowing precisely when it started and wanting answers. I would be the same probably.
At the same time I think she's nuts and abusive so I don't blame him. But it's not black and white.

Apparently they met end of season 3. That is March 2020. He then got his marching orders from AE back to LA. He returned for 2 weeks in August. That Is not a lot of time to have a big affair. I do believe they met end of season 3.
She was an extra on Harrow before that though so presumably they met before this

Reactions: 13
The Daily Mail is a literal hate rag, the hypocrisy of writing an article about a gossip site 🤣🤣

they’ve clearly been tipped off by upset Z-listers who give them their usual “exclusives” so they have written that article to appear they are on their side

No one hates or objectifies women more than the Daily Mail. And the comments are mainly pro-tattle

This is a newspaper that hates the BBC, NHS, women, teachers, BLM, lawyers and judges. Forgive me I don’t rely on the Daily Mail for moral guidance 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Where is the DM article with tattle comments I've just seen

Just seen this wow IG looks so old and really really thin. I hope he starts eating and fills out a bit.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I really want us to stop allowing links, I hate giving DM the traffic

if you follow BW you can see any post she liked of Alice, it starts in november 2018 (that's when she probably became an extra on Harrow) and stops in may 2019 (during that time Alice was visiting Ioan in London btw)

Ioan was in 2019 in Oz until early march, but she continued liking Alice's pics till may. to make this theory work she and Ioan would need to already be in contact

If we want to construct a theory out of the liking angle I think till may 2019 she was just proud to be on the same show as a international star and a bit of a fan of his, thus also following his wife, all very innocent. Then her marriage started breaking down and she felt bad for liking pictures of the wife of somebody she has a crush on, now that she is about to become single. I definitely dont think that the affair was there yet (neither does Alice fwiw)
With the evidence/theories you've provided over the last couple of months Welp and also with what Bianca has recently posted, I can't see them only getting together after he told Alice he wanted a divorce.

Ioan has made a pretty big commitment to a woman that has very serious health problems and who is going to need some really serious care as her health continues to decline. I really don't believe that is something that you undertake lightly. You have to really 'know' the person behind the illness to love that person and see beyond the illness to make that kind of commitment. She has moved to another country to be with him, she had left family and friends behind and will be on her own for long periods of time when he has to take up offers of work. That isn't some overnight love story, this has taken some serious, long hard 'get to know you' kind of work.

I won't differentiate between an emotional affair and a physical affair here because both are equally destructive to the person who has been deceived. So whether they started physically shagging before or after Ioan told Alice is not the issue. It's about the time it must have taken to build that really strong connection and commitment because they both know longer term what that is going to entail.

In some respects it could be viewed in more black and white terms if you knew your husband was just having a bit of light relief pumping away at a wanna be actress a few times a week. Viewing it as a physical, getting rid of some pent up hormones kind of thing . But knowing that he had taken the time to slowly fall in love with and make a longer term commitment to a seriously ill woman behind your back would feel like the wind had been knocked out of your sails.

I feel a bit towards Bianca like I do towards Alice now. I felt sorry for Alice in that Cameo video but also hold firm in my belief that she really has acted in some crappy ways. With Bianca, I feel pity for her having MS, other ailments and her bleak future but I also think that if they did take the time to build this relationship behind Alice's back then that's a really crappy thing to do. You don't go grabbing 'your best life' at the expense of anothers. If this is how this 'postive' stuff works then it seems to be more about focus on self and what's in it for me rather than being a decent human being being decent to other human beings.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I have the same take on this, but I dont find the official version this unlikely (based on what Tamika said they officially started dating in july last year, so two months before she went to France, probably after a long online relationship, and they supposedly only met in march or august 2020 according to them)

The only thing that to me is certain is that Bianca had a crush on him for a long time, but I'm not that certain that they know each other for this long or had a long affair.

Reactions: 10

Just seen this wow IG looks so old and really really thin. I hope he starts eating and fills out a bit.
Splashnews again. I think IG has taken the opportunity to go for a pap walk now that AE has been muted.

Reactions: 9
He looks like he has been under a lot of stress, which he has.
Could you imagine dealing with lawyers and Alices tit on a day to day basis.
Don't envy the guy at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
btw Alice mentioned once that she has witnesses of the affair (maybe the ex husbands buddy?) and a friend of Ioan admitted to her that he asked them about what he should do two years ago. She may be talking out of her arse though.

now that is a text book pap walk LOL

he no longer hides his grey hair, interesting

She was an extra on Harrow before that though so presumably they met before this
usually you dont really meet Extras as the lead actor, which is why I had the theory that they possibly didnt meet on Harrow

I think all bets are off LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really want us to stop allowing links, I hate giving DM the traffic
I think there’s a way to do it without giving them the clicks. It’s on the “Tattle in the Press” thread. I agree, don’t like giving them the traffic.

Reactions: 9
Ioan cut a casual figure in a black zipped-up jacket and tracksuit bottoms as he enjoyed the outing with Julia.
before moaning about gossip forums perhaps the DM could get the most basics things in their reports right

(or am I missing some obvious joke here?)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Gosh, IG looks stressed.
The Mail refers to him as walking with "Julia". I want to know who Julia is meant to be now 🤣 what first-class journalism...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have the same take on this, but I dont find the official version this unlikely (based on what Tamika said they officially started dating in july last year, so two months before she went to France, probably after a long online relationship, and they supposedly only met in march or august 2020 according to them)

The only thing that to me is certain is that Bianca had a crush on him for a long time, but I'm not that certain that they know each other for this long or had a long affair.
I don't think you move yourself and your dog to another country when you have a serious medical condition (and particularly if you have free healthcare and are moving to the US) based on an online relationship. Her agent said she was moving to the US before she went to France. So that was always the plan. I just don't think you do this on a whim no matter how positive you are.
This has been a long time in the planning. He came back from Oz in August 2020 and said he didn't love her. He was trying to leave and finally managed it in Jan 2021. No doubt lots of histrionics in that period.
Was this based on a two week physical affair in August 2020? Possibly but I think unlikely. So that puts it back to Sept 2019/March 2020....I think this is far more likely when it started.

I don't think he looks any thinner than usual? But he's letting hair dye grow out which is always an awkward look! Good for him, I bet he'll look great with grey hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
before moaning about gossip forums perhaps the DM could get the most basics things in their reports right

(or am I missing some obvious joke here?)
Is Julia the long lost cousin of Alice and Tone? Will she be joining them on Twitter soon?

On a side note, Ioan does not look well at all which is not surprising really. Not sure if it’s the light but is he losing his hair in places? Stress related alopecia maybe?

Reactions: 14
I don't think he looks any thinner than usual? But he's letting hair dye grow out which is always an awkward look! Good for him, I bet he'll look great with grey hair.
He looks better to me. I like my men pale and grey though....glad the orange fake tan has gone and Lionel Blair hair

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.