Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #55 More Easter eggs than a Taylor Swift album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't actually say it was violence from him that put her in hospital. Maybe she had some sort of mental collapse.
I was thinking stress-related MS flare-up.

And I agree that her liking Alice's posts was due to her starting liking Ioan and wanting to know more about him. Her stopping does sound like it came from guilt, although there's another option. What if she has heard by then how awful Alice is, how the photos are put up without Ioan's consent etc.?

Reactions: 26
Well I think there is something in the liking Alice's posts on insta then suddenly stopping liking posts.....
How do you know she suddenly stopped liking his posts May 2019? Honest question as I’m not a big SM user

Reactions: 3
Hooray, @Autisteuse!

I think I missed an interesting drug talk between you and SynthGirl?

I use gabapentin for severe anxiety relief and also for sedation, when necessary, though due to my living environment the sedation has to occur almost daily. I smoke and I feel that on the days when I “over-smoke” it has some sort of horrible chemical reaction with the gabapentin and ramps up my depression; I’m still trying to navigate smoking less so as not to upset myself while using this drug. Smoking is just (another) trauma-response so it’s been rather difficult to cut back.

Either way, I was badly addicted to prescription Xanax for four years so I’m at least glad that gabapentin is an anti-anxiety that I can comfortably and pretty safely depend on without going overboard.

I’m very sorry you had such an unpleasant reaction to it! I’m emetophobic (irrational fear of vomit), so just the thought of taking something that could even make me SLIGHTLY feel like throwing up is a nightmare. I should be grateful for the good medications I take whose side effects normally include nausea but don’t actually trigger it in me because I wouldn’t be able to handle them otherwise; I do take it for granted and I shouldn’t.

I really hope you have found or are in the process of grabbing something that will make you as safe and comfy as possible. Medicine trials are frustrating as all hell, says summer 2020 RTP. 😨 I really hope you get what you need! 💚
I hope you don't mind me posting this. It worried me a lot when you described what happened with your father putting his hands around your throat. Choking is the number 1 indicator that an abuser will go on to kill their victim. If you can, please move out ASAP, or try not to be home alone with your father, do whatever you can do to protect yourself from him. I pray you stay safe and find a lovely, peaceful home for yourself, preferably in Wales ASAP. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13

And I agree that her liking Alice's posts was due to her starting liking Ioan and wanting to know more about him. Her stopping does sound like it came from guilt, although there's another option. What if she has heard by then how awful Alice is, how the photos are put up without Ioan's consent etc.?
BIB this is a good point

Reactions: 16
How do you know she suddenly stopped liking his posts May 2019? Honest question as I’m not a big SM user
if you follow BW you can see any post she liked of Alice, it starts in november 2018 (that's when she probably became an extra on Harrow) and stops in may 2019 (during that time Alice was visiting Ioan in London btw)

Ioan was in 2019 in Oz until early march, but she continued liking Alice's pics till may. to make this theory work she and Ioan would need to already be in contact

If we want to construct a theory out of the liking angle I think till may 2019 she was just proud to be on the same show as a international star and a bit of a fan of his, thus also following his wife, all very innocent. Then her marriage started breaking down and she felt bad for liking pictures of the wife of somebody she has a crush on, now that she is about to become single. I definitely dont think that the affair was there yet (neither does Alice fwiw)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just checked. You’re right May 2019 ring is off.
Also March 2019 she is pictured on set with the aussieninja guy (the one Alice thought was IG's secret profile lol)
Also the 'bloodline' film party/event in Brisbane was end Jan 2020. (The one with the yellow lined dress designed by AD) No ring on there. But there was press coverage which refers to her being there with husband.
So now I'm totally confused 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just for the record, the new poster with a hot beverage in their title is nothing to do with me. But we will give them the welcome that we give all new posters. Hope they enjoy it here among the feculence.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hooray, @Autisteuse!

I think I missed an interesting drug talk between you and SynthGirl?

I use gabapentin for severe anxiety relief and also for sedation, when necessary, though due to my living environment the sedation has to occur almost daily. I smoke and I feel that on the days when I “over-smoke” it has some sort of horrible chemical reaction with the gabapentin and ramps up my depression; I’m still trying to navigate smoking less so as not to upset myself while using this drug. Smoking is just (another) trauma-response so it’s been rather difficult to cut back.

Either way, I was badly addicted to prescription Xanax for four years so I’m at least glad that gabapentin is an anti-anxiety that I can comfortably and pretty safely depend on without going overboard.

I’m very sorry you had such an unpleasant reaction to it! I’m emetophobic (irrational fear of vomit), so just the thought of taking something that could even make me SLIGHTLY feel like throwing up is a nightmare. I should be grateful for the good medications I take whose side effects normally include nausea but don’t actually trigger it in me because I wouldn’t be able to handle them otherwise; I do take it for granted and I shouldn’t.

I really hope you have found or are in the process of grabbing something that will make you as safe and comfy as possible. Medicine trials are frustrating as all hell, says summer 2020 RTP. 😨 I really hope you get what you need! 💚
I'm so glad gabapentin works for you, RTP. I'm on duloxetine now, which has a sedative effect also (general anxiety disorder, utter nightmare). I too am emetophobic; I have been since I was eleven years old... So very sorry about your living environment. I do hope you can get to Wales asap. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also March 2019 she is pictured on set with the aussieninja guy (the one Alice thought was IG's secret profile lol)
Also the 'bloodline' film party/event in Brisbane was end Jan 2020. (The one with the yellow lined dress designed by AD) No ring on there. But there was press coverage which refers to her being there with husband.
So now I'm totally confused 🤣
To be fair I take my rings on and off. I also don’t think there is a lot to the liking of his photos. I think it’s fair she likely had an actors crush on him, he was a big star in Brisbane at the time. It’s normal to follow him if she was getting into acting. One day I think they will tell their story if they stay together and then we will know what happened.

• Heart
if you follow BW you can see any post she liked of Alice, it starts in november 2018 (that's when she probably became an extra on Harrow) and stops in may 2019 (during that time Alice was visiting Ioan in London btw)

Ioan was in 2019 in Oz until early march, but she continued liking Alice's pics till may. to make this theory work she and Ioan would need to already be in contact

If we want to construct a theory out of the liking angle I think till may 2019 she was just proud to be on the same show as a international star and a bit of a fan of his, thus also following his wife, all very innocent. Then her marriage started breaking down and she felt bad for liking pictures of the wife of somebody she has a crush on, now that she is about to become single. I definitely dont think that the affair was there yet (neither does Alice fwiw)
So where was he from March 2019 onwards? When did he go back to Australia? Do we (or rather you) know?

Reactions: 3
To be fair I take my rings on and off. I also don’t think there is a lot to the liking of his photos. I think it’s fair she likely had an actors crush on him, he was a big star in Brisbane at the time. It’s normal to follow him if she was getting into acting. One day I think they will tell their story if they stay together and then we will know what happened.
I dont think her following him is unusual, but she was following Alice (and the pictures she liked were all non-couple shots). It is a bit odd when two years later you nab her husband.

Curiously enough Ioan stopped his SM activity pretty much entirely in may 2019 too.

So where was he from March 2019 onwards? When did he go back to Australia? Do we (or rather you) know?
London from march to end of june, then LA, then back to Oz in september

Reactions: 10
I dont think her following him is unusual, but she was following Alice (and the pictures she liked were all non-couple shots). It is a bit odd when two years later you nab her husband.

Curiously enough Ioan stopped his SM activity pretty much entirely in may 2019 too.

London from march to end of june, then LA, then back to Oz in september
Was Alice doing something batshit May 2019?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iam afraid I am hardwired to try to avoid speculation. Evidence is my bread and butter, and I cannot change the way I think.
AE has given us all the evidence we need to form a view about her.
IG and BW less so, there is too much speculation for my liking, and ultimately does it matter when their romantic relationship began? Both BW's and AE's marriages are dead/over, those are the facts.

Having said all that, despite my obsession with evidence I am also human, I understand human behaviour and attraction and I will eat my hat if there was no affair. Especially within the acting community, with a potentially flirtatious man, who is very good looking and personable, and a younger women who at the time was somewhat vulnerable, and wanting to "follow her heart".

I was not "born yesterday", and whilst there is no hard evidence, only speculation, I am also being realistic.

Reactions: 20
february 2019 was the hoarse whisperer/Mith stuff
That’s when tit went south for them. That will be why Ioan went off SM
Is that why BW stopped liking her posts? Cos of the mith tit

Reactions: 19
What have I missed and why did none of you tell me. I thought I meant something to you!!

(seriously though, which page of the last thread should I start at)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Iam afraid I am hardwired to try to avoid speculation. Evidence is my bread and butter, and I cannot change the way I think.
AE has given us all the evidence we need to form a view about her.
IG and BW less so, there is too much speculation for my liking, and ultimately does it matter when their iron antic relationship began? Both BW's and AE's marriages are dead/over, those are the facts.

(Having said all that, despite my obsession with evidence I am also human, I understand human behaviour and attraction and I will eat my hat if there was no affair. Especially within the acting community, with a potentially flirtatious man, who is very good looking and personable, and a younger women who at the time was somewhat vulnerable, and wanting to "follow her heart".

I was not "born yesterday", and whilst there is no hard evidence, only speculation, I am also being realistic.
yeah it doesnt matter in the end. But Alice's woe me is a lot based on being cheated on etc. she obviously was going batshit for months even before this but she gained a bigger audience over the (unproven) cheating angle.

also it does matter too if you want to see Ioan's role in this. Alice ripped apart his reputation, but if he didnt cheat or was abused (or both) he is extremely innocent. Or if he did then he is not.

• Heart
yeah it doesnt matter in the end. But Alice's woe me is a lot based on being cheated on etc. she obviously was going batshit for months even before this but she gained a bigger audience over the (unproven) cheating angle.

also it does matter too if you want to see Ioan's role in this. Alice ripped apart his reputation, but if he didnt cheat or was abused (or both) he is extremely innocent. Or if he did then he is not.
100% agree. To me it doesn’t matter but for all Welp just said it does. Plus I think I want to solve this puzzle for some unknown reason.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.