Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #55 More Easter eggs than a Taylor Swift album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think you move yourself and your dog to another country when you have a serious medical condition (and particularly if you have free healthcare and are moving to the US) based on an online relationship. Her agent said she was moving to the US before she went to France. So that was always the plan. I just don't think you do this on a whim no matter how positive you are.
This has been a long time in the planning. He can back from Oz in August 2020 and said he didn't love her. He was trying to leave and finally managed it in Jan 2021. No doubt lots of histrionics in that period.
Was this based on a two week physical affair in August 2020? Possibly but I think unlikely. So that puts it back to Sept 2019/March 2020....I think this is far more likely when it started.
I mean the move might be unrelated to him

Are we really this certain that he wouldnt have left Alice without a new woman in the wings? I get that this is the usual pattern, but again, I'm not that certain. The stuff Alice posted in July 2020 about him on twitter would make most men leave LOL

I do stick to my theory that they know each other since 2018/19 and started to get serious the latest in august 2020 (after Alice went overboard), but again, I am not that certain. I've seen so many pure online relationships getting serious so fast (and I always shake my head), but it is a thing LOL

Reactions: 19
I mean the move might be unrelated to him

Are we really this certain that he wouldnt have left Alice without a new woman in the wings? I get that this is the usual pattern, but again, I'm not that certain. The stuff Alice posted in July 2020 about him on twitter would make most men leave LOL

I do stick to my theory that they know each other since 2018/19 and started to get serious the latest in august 2020 (after Alice went overboard), but again, I am not that certain.
I don't think think he would have left her without a pull. I think there was a massive push from her, which had been the case for years, but it would take a pull too to tip the balance. Otherwise he would have stayed for the children. I don't think men like him leave without that pull. They put up with it. He knew what the consequences would be and then you add the kids in too - you balance which is worse. And for him I think the balance was tipped by Bianca.
Just my opinion.

Reactions: 22
She’s carrying a bag of $hitcoin 😂💩 💰
i noticed Ioan was carrying it in the end though. Good man
how nice of them to pay our bail to Pfizer

I don't think think he would have left her without a pull. I think there was a massive push from her, which had been the case for years, but it would take a pull too to tip the balance. Otherwise he would have stayed for the children. I don't think men like him leave without that pull. They put up with it. He knew what the consequences would be and then you add the kids in too - you balance which is worse. And for him I think the balance was tipped by Bianca.
Just my opinion.
yeah, possibly

possibly without Bianca being at least a love interest Alice's VERY obvious shaming back attempts early on in the divorce could have worked? I dont know.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just my opinion.
I think she at least opened his eyes anyway and perhaps supported him in leaving. That can be taken as a bad thing but in Alices case I see it as a good thing

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So I'm just catching up on the last thread. People keep mentioning that IG has been 'emasculated' by Alice. What do people mean by this? I can't work it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she at least opened his eyes anyway and perhaps supported him in leaving. That can be taken as a bad thing but in Alices case I see it as a good thing
I mean they would deny an affair wouldn't they? I don't think even Brad n Angelina admitted it (maybe I missed this). Not just because of negative publicity for his career but also in terms of family relationships - you want the new woman to be liked not blamed.
I think he should have left her anyway because she was a nightmare - but I do think there was a physical affair which started way before anyone is admitting.
But it's their story and their life and they can spin it how they like! It's nobody's business.
And yet here I am :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So who is the lady in white and @Mad Betty is it you? :p I'm calling her Julia.

I'll never get over how the DM can write a 10.000.000 words article about two people walking a dog. With brilliant journalism like the Julia fail and dad puns like "Despite the rainy weather, it appeared nothing could dampen the couple's spirits".

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I mean they would deny an affair wouldn't they? I don't think even Brad n Angelina admitted it (maybe I missed this). Not just because of negative publicity for his career but also in terms of family relationships - you want the new woman to be liked not blamed.
I think he should have left her anyway because she was a nightmare - but I do think there was a physical affair which started way before anyone is admitting.
But it's their story and their life and they can spin it how they like! It's nobody's business.
And yet here I am :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You know why I want to work it out to prove Alice is a lying bleeping toad. I’m also inclined to believe AD.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So who is the lady in white and @Mad Betty is it you? :p I'm calling her Julia.

I'll never get over how the DM can write a 10.000.000 words article about two people walking a dog. With brilliant journalism like the Julia fail and dad puns like "Despite the rainy weather, it appeared nothing could dampen the couple's spirits".
I also love the reference to "little bear" pulling IG along which wouldn't make much sense to a casual reader.
I really do hope it is the work of interns, I shudder to think that paid journalists could write such quality.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know why I want to work it out to prove Alice is a lying bleeping toad. I’m also inclined to believe AD.
But she might actually be right about the fact that there was an affair - but just wrong that it was the reason he left (or the only reason he left) there were clearly much bigger issues for years.
She is a lying toad. I'm not inclined to believe anyone in this though....everyone has an agenda of sorts.
Some things just don't add up or make sense.

Reactions: 12
She’s carrying a bag of $hitcoin 😂💩 💰
Alice’s head will be scrambled by that pic … so much for her to work out …
Looking happy
Exercising
Communicating
Walking a dog outside
Looking after it by picking up 💩

and the beat goes on da di dum di dah 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Alice’s head will be scrambled by that pic … so much for her to work out …
Looking happy
Exercising
Communicating
Walking a dog outside
Looking after it by picking up 💩

and the best goes on da di dum di dah 🤦🏻‍♀️
nah, she and her loons (I can already predict Lin's rant word for word) will focus on his loss of hair and how old he supposedly looks (like a grandpa on a walk with his granddaughter etc.)

i find it interesting that he makes zero efforts to hide his hair loss anymore, this lines also up with him giving interviews without make up to hide his wrinkles in France. It really seems like the whole vanity thing was a Alice issue rather than a Ioan issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
So I'm just catching up on the last thread. People keep mentioning that IG has been 'emasculated' by Alice. What do people mean by this? I can't work it out.
To emasculate someone means to weaken them, to deprive them of their strength, usually used in regards to men and means to deprive them of their masculinity. Like when AE basically bullied him home from the Harrow set, he would probably have felt really shamed and humiliated by that.

Reactions: 22
Is it just me or does IG look weird? There’s something strange going on with where the rest of his face meets his forehead area?

Like he’s been stuck in the birthing canal if you know what I mean?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
An affair matters I suppose, I get the impression that Alice would prefer there was one, it couldn’t possibly be that she alone is the reason for him leaving her. In terms of a divorce it doesn’t matter, it’s a non-fault divorce isn’t it?
I like the pap shots, he looks more relaxed and more natural than we’ve seen him recently. I also prefer the non-dyed look but that’s personal preference.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is it just me or does IG look weird? There’s something strange going on with where the rest of his face meets his forehead area?

Like he’s been stuck in the birthing canal if you know what I mean?
I think it’s you 🤣. Sorry you gave me a terrible mental image

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.