Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #5 Malice in wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the famous parenting site there is a Team Alice or Team Ioan thread. One of the posters is suspected of being AE, and whoever it is is arguing with the regular Blunt poster. Poster has sunglasses in their handle.
Which section? I've looked through Unreasonable, Chat and Divorce/Separation and couldn't see anything obvious.

Reactions: 2
But random but she keeps mentioning the older girls height anyone think she’s hoping to get her into modelling. She is very pretty.
When one meat-ticket escapes, you need to find another real soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ROTFLMFAO! I just took a good close look at your avatar! Well done! Everyone look closely for a big laugh. 😆
I’m jelly of your avatar. 😉
No problem. Here's also one for you (Lins old Twitter pic).
purplelin.jpg

I would have never thought of painting such purple thingies in faces - thanks for the inspiration Lin. Without your tweets we would have never known about your secret desire. Really suits you. 👏
... people are so creative here on tattle (kudos to @What's your point) 😉

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I’m not laughing about poor Ella because I think that’s a terrible idea no matter how pretty she is. I’m laughing at how you phrased it.
Well she doesn't seem to care about him as a person, only as a meal-ticket/handbag to carry on her red carpet appearances, and now that he's gone, she'll need some other source of income.
I think the girls are going to need serious therapy after this, I hope it happens sooner rather than later and I *really* hope she doesn't get to use them to generate an income.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
No problem. Here's also one for you (Lins old Twitter pic).
View attachment 847377
I would have never thought of painting such purple thingies in faces - thanks for the inspiration Lin. Without your tweets we would have never known about your secret desire. Really suits you. 👏
... people are so creative here on tattle (kudos to @What's your point) 😉
Great drawing btw! Thank you! I’m going to use it later. Wouldn’t it be funny if we all did it for a day?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Not at all! Yours is just smaller. 😆
My son once drew a dick on my then 6 year old daughters leg in bleeping sharpie and neither of them told me until school rang asking why she she was parading round in her leotard in PE with it on show. bleeping savage my kids.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen this?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Has anyone seen this?
Yes…was just about to post! That puts quite a different spin on things.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen this?
So one of the vampire lads 🤔 likely one who played one of her sons and was on both Vampire Diaries and Originals (seeing it says they weren't together on a related show).
I just went on Vampire Diaries wiki to see if I could find anything useful - in her biography it spends a solid paragraph talking about IG cutting funding for his website because she was angry.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Lol i totally read that wrong and thought they were alluding to an actor off the Brady bunch. My brain was fried trying to work out those timings 🤣 I’m tired

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have never seen it, but it looks like she had several fictional sons in it
4 I think Joseph Morgan and Daniel Gillies were the most featured ones (Klaus and Elijah) cant remember which actors played the other two sons that were featured.

There might have been a 5th son who died and appeared on a flash back episode too.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.