Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #5 Malice in wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t imagine bumping into someone’s stationery car and screaming at them. I’d be mortified!

Reactions: 8
The pic in the DM says it all - AE with IG - she is beaming and he has a "Oh God for how much longer?" look on his face.

Also for those new to the topic, who think we exaggerate, watch crackers in action. The camera doesn't lie.

I’d not seen this TMZ video before now but bloody hell. I imagine when she sees something online or gets an idea into her head this is what she’s like towards the kids and Gloria.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’d not seen this TMZ video before now but bloody hell. I imagine when she sees something online or gets an idea into her head this is what she’s like towards the kids and Gloria.
That was April 20. She has built up an even bigger head of steam now. You can see why IG does not want/can’t risk talking to her directly. He wouldn’t get a word in edgeways anyway. I feel sorry for her, she is ill.

Reactions: 14
She comes across as such an odd character I can’t for the life of me even see how they first got together. She’s very manic, totally inappropriate - kind of reminds me of my mother in law.
I actually think that side by side, AE is more attractive than BW (just my opinion) I want to shake her and tell her to get it together so much!

Reactions: 8
Eh, when you’re hot what might could be seen as manic or out of control behaviour can seem exciting and impulsive and quirky.

Reactions: 11
Reactions: 1
The pic in the DM says it all - AE with IG - she is beaming and he has a "Oh God for how much longer?" look on his face.

Also for those new to the topic, who think we exaggerate, watch crackers in action. The camera doesn't lie.

OMG that’s awful. How can she get so wired up about a car park space especially when her ‘sick kid’ is in the car!!
I think if Ioan ever enters that house again to see his kids and she is there he should wear a wire!!!!

Reactions: 9
She comes across as such an odd character I can’t for the life of me even see how they first got together. She’s very manic, totally inappropriate - kind of reminds me of my mother in law.
I actually think that side by side, AE is more attractive than BW (just my opinion) I want to shake her and tell her to get it together so much!
Looks have nothing to do with it. In any case all I see now are all the cosmetic tweakments she has had. He’s a bloke anyway, and a vain one at that. AE, the mother of his kids, is an embarrassment to him, and his career now. Just the way she now looks, let alone her behaviour. He has chosen a much younger woman, you are only as young as the woman you feel, that’s the saying, isn’t it? Even the way she dresses. That video where she is shouting in the carpark, she looks odd. Like she has just grabbed random stuff and thrown it on. LA is not a nice place to be when you are a middle aged, washed up actress, whose husband has left. She is going to need professional help to get out of this massive hole she is in.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
So I started following Alice on Twitter around April last year. A history podcast I had started listening to did a “Hornblower Reunion” episode and the hosts set up the interview via Alice on Twitter, so I followed because I was hoping for maybe some like extra behind the scenes photos that one of them might post. Instantly regretted it! Even back a year and a half ago, the pictures she’d post of him seemed awkward and attention grabby, like she was using her relationship with him as a prop to get social media likes. I think part of her spiral is that she no longer has that relationship to get attention for herself, so she’s lashing out. As long as people keep interacting with her/liking her posts, she’ll keep doing it because it’s like an addiction

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So I started following Alice on Twitter around April last year. A history podcast I had started listening to did a “Hornblower Reunion” episode and the hosts set up the interview via Alice on Twitter, so I followed because I was hoping for maybe some like extra behind the scenes photos that one of them might post. Instantly regretted it! Even back a year and a half ago, the pictures she’d post of him seemed awkward and attention grabby, like she was using her relationship with him as a prop to get social media likes. I think part of her spiral is that she no longer has that relationship to get attention for herself, so she’s lashing out. As long as people keep interacting with her/liking her posts, she’ll keep doing it because it’s like an addiction
In some of the videos with him she is playing up to get his attention, really needy, being silly not funny. Probably when he was being cold to her and distant. Social media gave her the attention. Everything about her in the last few years has demeaned her.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Damn y’all, the last thread took off like a rocket so I had to spend a few hours catching up.

After watching Alice’s charades on Instagram last night, it is painfully obvious just how unhinged she’s become. And the throwback picture she posted of her and IG, couldn’t she have found one where he didn’t look absolutely miserable in? She’s just proving the point that “it’s not me, it’s you” 😱

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 4
Even back a year and a half ago, the pictures she’d post of him seemed awkward and attention grabby, like she was using her relationship with him as a prop to get social media likes. I think part of her spiral is that she no longer has that relationship to get attention for herself, so she’s lashing out. As long as people keep interacting with her/liking her posts, she’ll keep doing it because it’s like an addiction
I decided to unfollow her and not interact in any way on her SMs. It's like giving a drunk another drink and no good will come of it.
It's true BW doesn't look as good as AE did at the same age but as IG may have discovered, looks aren't everything. I hope he is looking for other qualities by now. Also, the psycho gran referred to BW as "ugly" iirc. She is more girl next door but is far from ugly. BTW, I would take inspirational quotes any day over Trump Derangement Syndrome and AE's general nastiness.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.