Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #5 Malice in wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But he didn't play her son.
You are right. As I read he was her husband. But according to wiki she turned him into a vampire - just like she did with all other "sons". So I would call it husband and "son" at the same time.

Reactions: 2
So, who wants to share this article with her? 😬

I'm a bit meh in general about blinds though, but I wouldnt be surprise. She likes to project on others, so cheating might be one of it.

But this sort of stuff is in general why I dont tend to blindly jump on the side of people I dont know, the chances of embarassing yourself because you really dont know them is high.

The timing of this would be interesting btw. Ioan's career was tanking between 2008 and 2013 (with a little up in 2011). He has since then a solid career, but the timing of this alleged affair would be on the tail end of his dry years, would be fitting. Alice also seems only since then to be the more besotted one in the relationship.

In the meantime a new bio!
xXQRPYz.png

oM4RPYu.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
But she said she never cheated on IG lol

He should have known. If they cheat for you, they will cheat on you!

Reactions: 7
So, who wants to share this article with her? 😬

I'm a bit meh in general about blinds though, but I wouldnt be surprise. She likes to project on others, so cheating might be one of it.

But this sort of stuff is in general why I dont tend to blindly jump on the side of people I dont know, the chances of embarassing yourself because you really dont know them is high.

In the meantime a new bio!
View attachment 847574
View attachment 847575
Lol I'm not risking my personal twitter for that unhinged psycho

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I still believe she would take him back.
yeah, I was in doubt about that given how embarrasing it would look like and how it's doomed to fail. But she really didnt rule it out last night when she was drunk on IG (and then when she sobbered up denied it on twitter). If you are considering it already in this phase of a break up, you 100 % will consider it as well should at any point their relationship improve. Plus she is one of those people that consider it as desirable to stay in marriages even if unhappy (as per her Daily Mail piece), so that's another pointer.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I still believe she would take him back.
He's got away. He's not going back. He's been taking advice off lawyers and others on his collaborative team, even if she won't; he's got his head clear. He won't go back. He finally told her August last year that he doesn't love her, he got away physically in January and since then NOTHING she's done will entice him back. He's had a whole 10 months to reconsider whether the separation is what he really wants. He's come out with a photo of him and Bianca, admiting he's finally able to smile again. He's long gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t think he was planning on coming back any time soon, but if she had kept her cards to her chest a little and held back on the dramatics online, there may have come a point in the future where he wanted to reconcile. Once he’d had a few flings with younger women. But I reckon she’s killed any chance of him ever wanting to come back after all her antics. No way it’ll happen now.

Reactions: 11
He's got away. He's not going back. He's been taking advice off lawyers and others on his collaborative team, even if she won't; he's got his head clear. He won't go back. He finally told her August last year that he doesn't love her, he got away physically in January and since then NOTHING she's done will entice him back. He's had a whole 10 months to reconsider whether the separation is what he really wants. He's come out with a photo of him and Bianca, admiting he's finally able to smile again. He's long gone.
I completely agree, but I think she’d take him back. She’s that desperate.

Reactions: 6
She might but he won't. He's focused on working, getting $$ to care for his 2 girls (3 if you count Emma, who will also need therapy) and he can see and enjoy a life away from her narcissism. He won't go back.

Reactions: 5
I agree, though should he break up from his girlfriend (and maybe some more flings after this) at some point it is possible that he could feel some sort of regret if Alice has mannered up by then. This will in parts depend on what his reasons for leaving her were, and if it was mainly Alice (and not Bianca) whether it turns out that her faults were fixable. The only issue here is though that Alice has completely ruined any chance of this with her post break up behavior: it would be just so embarassing. So yeah, I can't see him even considering coming back. But had she kept silent all the way through this he 100 % would have had second thoughts about this at some point, everyone has.

Reactions: 3
My late husband used to say that he wanted a 40 foot aluminium-hulled racing yacht with an all-girl crew but that as much as he wanted it, there was no prospect of him ever getting it. He wasn't cranky or distressed, he was just stating facts. No matter how much you want something, doesn't mean you'll get it.

if it was mainly Alice (and not Bianca) whether it turns out that her faults were fixable.
even considering coming back. But had she kept silent all the way through this he 100 % would have had second thoughts about this at some point, everyone has.
My experience with my first husband, I stayed for a long time unhappily and I never had second thoughts once I left.
If Ioan left because he was bored, mid life, etc., yes they might have reconciled later.
But my interp is it wasn't Bianca and a mid life fling, it was a really unhappy marriage on his side for years, and I reckon everything that's happened since has just reinforced his belief that leaving was the best thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
heh, somebody tagged her with this.

Wanna bet that she will claim that this blind was set up by his PR team and then her cult (because they are brainless) will be even more on her side? :ROFLMAO:

Though I dont think it would be smart to engage, that way this rumour gains more attention

----

So Ioan cares about the well-being of his kids and that's still bad?
9xmTcXq.png

XxN4LBU.png
oCYFuvd.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This is such a wild conclusion based on some liked tweets lmao
yfRVjx3.png

ElIQOIP.png

vyuEvIY.png

YeeTdu3.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

Wanna bet that she will claim that this blind was set up by his PR team and then her cult (because they are brainless) will be even more on her side? :ROFLMAO:

Though I dont think it would be smart to engage, that way this rumour gains more attention

----

View attachment 847627
View attachment 847628View attachment 847629
Alice must think his mistress is calling all the shots and making him do her bidding because that’s exactly what she did when she was with him! 🙄

----

View attachment 847627
View attachment 847628View attachment 847629
Oh yes, hate your husband because he’s worried for the safety of the children who are by the way, his too! I’d be effing worried too after the nighttime tit show she put on! She’s lucky he didn’t call the police and ask for a welfare check! Loon. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I didnt spot this before (I think she already mentioned it the past days) but did she contradict herself again? She was claiming for months that Ioan gave her no reason other than that he simply fell out of love, now she claims (what we all suspected, and she denied when she was ranting about tattle) that it was because of her behavior, which she now thinks is untrue just because he has a girlfriend (lol)
FRpQ1Dh.png

eHQCDEe.png

nVPk1ZR.png

GqfnHtd.png

Reactions: 4
She 200 percent would take him back. Her life is a mess. Drunk tweeting and videos late into the night. Zero friends. A nanny all day, who seems to be her only real "live" friend. The girls are in school all day. What is Alice doing? No sports hobbies? She isn't listening to her divorce attorneys. She has no career right now, and she's ruining any prospects of an acting career with her disturbing, irrational behavior.

I do believe she deserves a home worth more than $300,000. She plays that up, that that is what she has to get. She will get a home with a mortgage. That gets her nothing, but it is a nice down payment for maybe a $700,000 home or so. But where can she get a decent home for her and the girls for even that? She's been the primary parent. I do believe that 30 percent of the proceeds from the sale of the home might change during settlement negotiations and she ends up getting more money from the sale. I think she should. Maybe she will decide to rent. If she doesn't pull her life together by the time the divorce is finalized, is she even capable of buying a home and maintaining it?

I didnt spot this before (I think she already mentioned it the past days) but did she contradict herself again? She was claiming for months that Ioan gave her no reason other than that he simply fell out of love, now she claims (what we all suspected, and she denied when she was ranting about tattle) that it was because of her behavior, which she now thinks is untrue just because he has a girlfriend (lol)
View attachment 847655
View attachment 847656
View attachment 847657
View attachment 847658
Oh, Alice, it's your behavior that made him leave.

Reactions: 12
This is her go-to threat, right? And then she wonders why she has no real friends
pkPy5xp.png

She was openly discussing this with her kids? No wonder why Elsie was asking her dad about it. Madness
cYElkwz.png

Girl, it's 4 am in France
D5T4hKL.png

AdGnwz5.png

XY0niCE.png

EbGzE88.png

uLYCuZS.png

Bet she concluded this based on IG follows
5JW4lZj.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
I remember being a fan of Ioan Gruffudd from BBC's The Forsyte Saga with the fantastic Damien Lewis & Gina McKee. I remember seeing things here and there with him over the years, but I remember the most that he seemed to be one of the 3 Musketeers with Matthew Rhys & Michael Sheen when they were much younger, Welsh boyos. The past few days I've been going down this rabbit hole of insanity with IGs wife, what a mess.

I wonder how much AEs abrasive personality hindered the social aspect of his life? Matthew Rhys is being interviewed by the New York Times about restoring wooden boats & doing charity boards with Matt Damon, and Michael Sheen is everywhere but recently being ineffable in the new Good Omens sequel that's being filmed in Scotland. That's just gotta burn.

Personally, I wonder if either of them are bankrolling the divorce since he was essentially the first one out the gate from RADA to Los Angeles and seemed to have helped them get a boost up when they crossed the pond. Both certainly could afford to help if they wanted to. Maybe IG could return the favor by learning a passable American accent and be offered a wider range of roles.

If anything, his PR team got it absolutely right by getting the Radar Online article out saying that AE hasn't responded in court. It doesn't matter what she said, in the land of contracts and marriages, she'd boosted the industry's respect for him. He's working the process. He lawyered up. She's modeling hats in the wee hours.

I don't think the pictures were arbitrary. I think IG has always sought some kind of structured family life and has accepted the one with AE was toxic. I imagine if not with the new lady but soon, a new family and a child, even if a divorce is still pending.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.