Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Look, I get it. I get why she is going batshit on the internet, why she is tweeting all of her thoughts a millisecond after they enter her head and why she is trying to wreck Ioan’s life.

My ex husband did actually have an affair and although I filed for divorce it still stung when he moved on very quickly. I hated him with a vengeance, why did he get to move on and find love again when he’d been so cruel to me? Why was I left with the pain from betrayal and divorce when he seemed to face no ramifications? I shut up though, at least on social media. I vented to my friends and my family ONLY. Looking at my social media you’d not be able to see the immense pain I’d been in because I knew once it was out there that I couldn’t take it back. So I’d write out what I wanted to say in my notes when I was consumed with anger, leave it for a few hours and inevitably, once I’d calmed down, I’d delete it and be so grateful I hadn’t aired my dirty laundry in public. Because one thing my ex husband couldn’t take from me, because it was mine to give away, was my dignity. I could have blown up like Alice, or sit back and change my behaviour patterns, let the anger ebb and flow without acting on it every time and walk out of a divorce with my head held high. My ex husband can’t say the same, he’s a cheater and continued to rub his new relationship in my face since he left, but that’s on him and people do notice he’s acted like a twat.

I shut down communication with him on all non-essential subjects and only discuss the divorce, I blocked him on all social media and most importantly, I didn’t go looking at his social media after I’d blocked him (from a burner or what not). I knew he was happy, I knew he was serious with another woman shortly after I left, and yes it made me feel like shit that I’d been replaced so quickly but I decided it was none of my business anymore. Do you know what happened? I began to heal, I noticed the less I engaged with him and gave him reason to say “she’s crazy, look at how she’s acting” (because I did go crazy for a few months after he cheated, understandably), I found so much peace in being the bigger person! I healed myself by being responsible for my own actions and it’s a life lesson I’ll take with me forever. You can’t control what happens to you, you can’t control that life will be unfair towards you at times, but you can control your reactions, remove yourself from the drama and focus on your new life, because your life isn’t with them any more so why give them any of your precious time on this earth?

Ioan is moving on, and people telling Alice that his new relationship won’t last are actually doing her more harm, because it may very well last. She is probably waiting for the day it crashes and burns because she will be able to say HA I TOLD YOU SO, and if it doesn’t come she’s going to have another massive shock of hurt coming her way. She is showing him that he was totally right to leave by throwing a barrage of abuse at him and his new girlfriend. I feel for her, I really do, but she is only making it worse for herself. I wish she’d call a therapist instead of writing it out on Twitter, she’s leaving a legacy of possibly litigious quotes for loan to use against her in a divorce settlement.

As a little side note, I also come from a family where I was in the position Alice’s daughters are in, thankfully it didn’t play out on social media, but everything she’s saying was said to me, as the daughter. That stays with you for life, and if Ioan does one thing to ensure he is a good dad it’ll be getting those girls into therapy right now. Don’t wait for it to crop up in later life, they will absolutely need a safe space to talk about how their parents actions make them feel.

Anyway, that’s my 2p on this subject!

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
The best break up advice I ever heard came from this really horrible, snappy (we all warmed to her after this, she still didn’t like anyone) woman at my old work, she said to one of the other girls in the office who’s husband has just left her (and for the first time ever with kindness):

“You’ve got about 3/4 weeks of him feeling guilty to put on the table what you want out of this divorce. He’ll do anything for an easy time at the moment. Sort your finance out before his guilt fades and he starts fighting back. Cry after that”

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Perplexity

VIP Member
That’s rich. “Little Lord Fauntleroy?” There’s her contemptuous disrespect for him. You can’t continuously humiliate a spouse and expect him to want to be married to your sorry arse.
I’m so so bored of this narrative that we’re supposed to be impressed at the massive sacrifices AE has made. No, sorry. This is not the story of a woman struggling against adversity who we should all look up to and who Hallmark should make a movie of.

She is an incredibly wealthy, slightly famous, beautiful, white, educated woman who had every choice and opportunity at her fingertips. She could have continued to work but she chose not to. She is not oppressed (not even by the Welsh). She lives in a multi-million dollar house with a pool, she has a full time nanny. She could do anything she wants. She has no concept of money or struggle or how it actually feels to not be able to cover the bills. She sits on her backside weeping and wailing about how dreadful everything is while chucking money around on Botox and fillers, stupid hats and meal deliveries costing $$$, while pretending she is making some great statement in the name of all women. Fuck off Alice, you represent nothing I would ever admire or aspire to. I’m sorry your husband boinked someone else but sounds like you did too so - meh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

welp

VIP Member
If she really wants to inflict pain on Bianca she should send her one of her bags or shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

plinky

VIP Member
Has anyone worked out yet why actors move to LA when apparently nothing ever shoots there and there is no work

Asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
I just keep thinking that this is what Edina Monsoon would be like mid-divorce. Alice needs a Patsy!
No chance. Edina would have not at all acted like this … Patsy would be taking her to get vaginas rejuvenation & champers served by young gays dressed as angels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
Well I’ve been reading through all of the threads and I’ve had to join up for the sh*t show. Never heard of either AE or IG before now or watched anything they were in, although I didn’t realise he’d done that little acting job in Titanic, but I’ve been drawn in by AE's behaviour.

I used to be a legal secretary for a family lawyer and I can tell you any lawyer she employs will NOT be happy with her online presence - that is IF she has a lawyer…. It’s just as conceivable that Alice has been dumped by them too because her behaviour would reflect very badly on them, who wants everyone to see they have an uncontrollable client? All lawyers want their clients to be mature about their marriage breakdown for the sake of any children involved and the children's emotional wellbeing is paramount.

Relationship breakdowns and divorces happen and Alice has had nigh on a year to get her head round this but her online messages show she is refusing to listen to good advice, is berating the father publicly (another no no, she admits the kids are online) and that’s before they bring the fact that she is currently the primary carer of those two young children yet admits to drinking and spending days in bed.

The people who told her to shut up were giving her the greatest advice but she is too cocky to see it and thinks she knows best. :rolleyes: IG's lawyers must be having an absolute field day.

All lawyers need to be certain that their client is of sound mind and capable of giving instructions and receiving advice, not sure if Alice is displaying that mentality either sadly…. my personal opinion is that she’s a narcissist who cannot cope with the lack of control. He was clearly the best thing that ever happened to her and it’s devastating but you don’t get cut off like this for no reason, he obviously HAD to go non contact, she constantly tweets IG never told her or discussed something with her but would there ever be any reasoning with Alice?

Oh, and the fibromyalgia she recently keeps on about that leaves her in bed for days, IMO that’s simply a threat that she'll never be able to work again so she's after spousal support. Funny how she’s never shown any illness before now.

And I’m not a fan of her soon to be ex husband, but I can absolutely see why he left. I don’t believe very much of what Alice tweets, she contradicts herself because she’s pissed/lying or both. I also have a narcissistic sister and dealing with her endless drama is exhausting, it’s never her fault - I can see a lot of Alice in my sister.

anyhow, hello - that’s just my thoughts.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Allrighty it looks like I’m doing the thread recap again.
Many thanks to @What’s your point for the title! Love it! 😍
Here goes nothing!
At the revelation of Ioan’s new girlfriend Alice truly entered Wonderland. I meant Malice! 🤪
She began to pick over the bones of her relationship and marriage like a Vulture with the munchies!
She set her Flying Monkeys loose to attack IG and his new relationship with a vengeance, especially the very angry, very foul, very vindictive, and possibly sex starved Psycho Granny Scarf!
Psycho Scarf”with Malice’s blessing”accused IG of not having BDE and that BW should go to a sex shop to get a purple you know what to provide satisfaction. Gross Granny Scarf! 🤢
Our internet sleuth Welp came bringing the receipts though, effectively proving sour grapes. Seems AE herself mentioned that her man was on the large side. This was while they were still together. 🤪🤣🤣🤣
Malice has gone on bender after bender, tweeting and instagramming all night, getting in the daily fail, blocking people, screaming at them, taking heavily edited selfies, sending Gloria to the park with her kids so she can lay abed and tweet,
and stay up all night some more.
The above incident got Gloria into hot water with IG “allegedly” because the girls were at the park when it was phone time.
Poor little dog Emma has been weeing the bed from stress. 😔
Malice said that bad dad IG told Elsie he doesn’t have a girlfriend.
Malice’s idiot online friends are telling her they think IG still loves her and that BW is pulling every punch and it’s all her fault. Yeah right, Malice. This title couldn’t be more apropos.
Now Malice is calling IG her husband again. Not in your wildest dreams Malice!
I’m overwhelmed with this stuff and can’t think anymore at the moment! Please feel free to add to this. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
I’m not necessarily talking about AE here but some of the links to other discussion sites/ Twitter responses. “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned”; I cant help but think how unhealthy it is that other women encourage this public outpouring and parcel it up as “empowering”. The problem is they almost become obsessed with it but they can’t win because sadly the game is over.

As I said previously my mum was the same when my dad left and as a child it’s really not good to observe. She ended up doing something REALLY stupid and could’ve got into a lot of trouble for it. It’s such a waste of time that could be spent enriching your life- I know it’s cliched but there really is no better revenge than to live a good life.

Reactions: 28

House of Tea

VIP Member
Somebody upthread mentioned that BW was liking AE’s posts on social media. But then they stopped mid 19 I think. I do think that is when she started the relationship with IG. Even the most calculating person would think it was odd to keep liking the wife’s activity when you are having a thing with the husband. And by that time IG would have been feeding her the I am so unhappy, my wife doesn’t understand me spiel. After that IG started to look morose in AE’s posts - probably because he wanted to be with his young mistress but also he did not want his mistress to see photos of him enjoying himself with his family on social media. I don’t think AE is off the mark there.

So he has been in a relationship with BW since 19. We know that AE has been behaving oddly for a while, and she is off the scale now. But I think there is some validity to her been duped and played by IG.

Marriages break down all the time, people want out. But the honest thing is to say to your partner, I am unhappy, or I have met somebody else, I want a divorce. I am sure Alice’s odd behaviour was partially responsible for the marriage’s demise, but IG lived away for a long time and could act like a single guy, and seems to have made full use of that time to make himself a new life with a younger woman. If he wasn’t smiling much before, how convenient there was a comely adoring young woman to sooth his furrowed brow.

As much as I think AE is high maintenance I do think IG has behaved like a shit, and quite a few pieces of the jigsaw have started to fall into place. I do not think AE is completely delusional or paranoid. The photo on IG, after a period of non-activity on his Instagram, was calculated and nasty. He does not seem to have any photos of AE on there, unless he deleted them. They (IG/BW) probably spent time in Oz when he was working there, but had months apart when he was in LA. They then come back together in France after a relationship that has probably taken place on FaceTime. BW and IG have spend this South of France time to think about the future, and whether they have one.The photo posted on both accounts is them signalling intent that this is now his future. I feel sorry for his kids. He has been living a double life for a while, and their part time father has been even more part time, because when he came home his mind was back with his young mistress in Australia.

AE is a hard person to like. But I do think her soon to be ex-husband is a vain weak little cliche of a man, who wanted out but only moved on when he found a new bed to sleep in. In a lot of cases when men want out, they have the new woman lined up, and this is what has happened here. The pandemic left no time for IG to get to know his new woman recently, he has been involved with her for over two years.

• Heart

Perplexity

VIP Member
I just keep thinking that this is what Edina Monsoon would be like mid-divorce. Alice needs a Patsy!

• Haha
Thinking about it, she's making one hell of a case against herself here. At no point was it ever alleged IG did anything at all to the children directly, so any family court judge would immediately recognize a reaction as strong as Ella's as parental alienation in action. I sincerely have thus far only heard of reactions this severe from children who were being abused by the parent they were left with, and if AE had any grounds whatsoever to claim that about IG she would've by now, so I can only conclude that isn't the case. In the family vids from prior to the split and even those pap shots from March Ella is all over him and clearly has no desire for distance at all. She doesn't innately hate him, she's being taught to and being fed reasons by a mother who insists she be burdened with things no child should.

She's talking about these two children as though they should have the emotional intelligence of adults - Elsie isn't "in denial" Alice, she's just EIGHT YEARS OLD. The fact that AE imagines her 8 year old child who doesn't hate her dad must be "in denial" really lays bare what she wants them to think. She thinks the logical denial-free conclusion here is to hate him, and that the youngest who doesn't just doesn't see "the truth" yet. It's right there: She wants them to hate him. I hope IG's divorce lawyers eat her alive over this, because it's really a completely disgusting thing to do to children.

• Sad
  • Heart

clarkees

Chatty Member
F13A03F4-4BFE-4EBC-A5E3-2571F64C4738.jpeg

i think this screenshot/tweet says it all - she honestly thinks that everybody and anybody is blessed to have her in their life. Of course your children will say “I love my mum” if asked - but then certainly do not ‘adore you’ with the sheer volume of trauma she’s putting them through. She doesn’t get it at all, she is just so detached from reality. I’m sure that the kids will be facing emotional abuse within the house. They won’t be able to freely discuss how they feel, their relationship with their dad, when they will see him, what the future holds because she will absolutely hijack it and make it about her instead. Or actually anything - imagine trying to discuss school and she comes in with the hammer of “well, you might not be able to got here soon because dad is taking all our money”, just an incline this is how she’s acting but it was the situation I was in where there was no positive future, because he was destroying it all.

Just because you’re physically present in the house does not mean you are mentally and emotionally… and if her tweets are anything to do by she’s probably not physically present either if she’s in bed or elsewhere getting shitfaced.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Made an account here after rubbernecking for months. Pretty much since the first swiftly deleted insta posts about the fight before he left. He's not blameless by any means but this is a woman without any friends who has completely deputized her kids to be her emotional support and that is just in no way okay. There was a deleted IG post about her gleefully ambushing a then 7 year old and taking perverse joy out of how upset the poor kid got and it just disgusted me. Nothing IG could possibly do would make it okay, and the kids shouldn't suffer over her lack of friends. Which - she keeps playing fast and loose with how much of a support system she actually has. Sometimes there's "no one" and then suddenly she has a bunch of friends who don't want to hear from her anymore.

And she's always been controlling. As I recall, that IG fan forum had to go because some fans had criticized her fashion choices, and instead of asking them not to comment on that anymore (which... you could call it a respect thing, but frankly I think it should be fair game as long as it was about what she wore to public events - it invites comment anyway) she insisted the whole thing be shot from orbit.

She constantly references how "calm" her eldest is, and how tall she is, and I think it's her way to justify treating her like an adult. The poor kid is TWELVE. The fact she's showing more decorum than her mother is nothing short of a tragedy. As for her making IG out to be a monster because he's "threatening" to take the kids from her and considered her a risk to them after months of insinuating he doesn't care about the kids and has forgotten they exist... well, doesn't add up, does it? What did she think having a public meltdown would do? Notice she's very invested in calling IG's presence in France a "Holiday". He's shooting a miniseries whilst she's at home going on and on about how she worries about their finances and is "broke". He's still providing for them and she clearly doesn't want to part with her quality of life, so calling it a "holiday" is an attempt to vilify him for doing exactly what she needs him to be doing.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I know this is wild thinking on this thread because they MUST have been having an affair but hear me out....What if BW liked the photos when she knew Ioan was in the same show and it's all totally innocent :eek:
Yes liking photos and then not liking anymore in 2019 doesn't really prove anything. The truth is we will never know when they got together, AE included, despite the accusations she is throwing around. Even if they talk about it eventually, they could be lying. At the end of the day they are both consenting adults and I don't want to go down the Victorian rabbit hole on this. It will be a no fault divorce with or without him cheating, much to AE's dismay.

He looks like her granddad, lost all regard for him. They were on a programme together recently, they looked happy enough though.
Again there is a lot of ageism and judgement on here. Michael Sheen is 52 not 92 and he doesn't look like his partner's grandad. She is 28 and they are both consenting adults. Hell I don't even judge Jerry Hall (65) for marrying billionaire Murdoch (90). It's their business and the money is obviously worth it for her. She is a fully grown women she can marry who she likes. AE is ageist too - BW is always a "girl" or an "it" or the lovely feminist word, "ho". I don't think 29 is really girlhood. AE is just full of shit.