Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #5 Malice in wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly Alice is tailor made for TV reality shows. And those have re-ignited acting careers before. Add a semi-writer career to it and she can have a nice life from here out. But as long as she stays in the USA this will be hard imo
I imagine she wouldn’t want to, but there would probably be a career waiting for her in France. French reality TV would love her I’m sure. But it would be high profile enough for her, I don’t think.

Reactions: 2
Honestly Alice is tailor made for TV reality shows. And those have re-ignited acting careers before. Add a semi-writer career and some daytime/breakfast talk shows to it (she has outside of this interesting opinions) and she can have a nice life from here out. But as long as she stays in the USA this will be hard imo
Like Big Brother or I’m a Celebrity?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reactions: 3
I would be mortified if videos of me behaving like that were in the public domain.

It has actually gone too far now with her recent pissed up posts, seriously worried about those kids. Even if they are physically safe they will be mentally screwed.

So what if IG left her and found someone new! No excuse for how she is reacting (I have some sympathy as she is obviously hurting) but mostly just feel so sad for her girls and can see them growing up with no mum at this rate because she is on a really slippery slope.

Reactions: 11
Like Big Brother or I’m a Celebrity?
I don't see this happening nor would be it good for her. They are supposed to screen out mentally unstable people.

A man killed himself after being on Jeremy Kyle and they axed the show so the last thing they want is to be accused of exploiting the vulnerable. And she is vulnerable right now (though I don't believe she would ever kill herself.) Those who threaten it, rarely do it. It's more a cry for help.

Reactions: 6
I don't see this happening nor would be it good for her. They are supposed to screen out mentally unstable people.

A man killed himself after being on Jeremy Kyle and they axed the show so the last thing they want is to be accused of exploiting the vulnerable. And she is vulnerable right now (though I don't believe she would ever kill herself.) Those who threaten it, rarely do it. It's more a cry for help.
I don’t really watch reality tv but it’s good to hear they screen. They definitely didn’t used to on Big Brother in the early years.

Reactions: 2
Currently listening to a podcast bad bad thing… the wife really reminds me of Alice 😬

Reactions: 1
I would be mortified if videos of me behaving like that were in the public domain.

It has actually gone too far now with her recent pissed up posts, seriously worried about those kids. Even if they are physically safe they will be mentally screwed.

So what if IG left her and found someone new! No excuse for how she is reacting (I have some sympathy as she is obviously hurting) but mostly just feel so sad for her girls and can see them growing up with no mum at this rate because she is on a really slippery slope.
ROTFLMFAO! I just took a good close look at your avatar! Well done! Everyone look closely for a big laugh. 😆
I’m jelly of your avatar. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On the daily fail comment section someone posted that Ioan was going to leave Alice two years ago.
Do any of you Tattlers know anything about this?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
On the famous parenting site there is a Team Alice or Team Ioan thread. One of the posters is suspected of being AE, and whoever it is is arguing with the regular Blunt poster. Poster has sunglasses in their handle.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.