Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #5 Malice in wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Classic narc - they always accuse others of doing the things they themselves are doing.
AE is accusing IG of cheating because she knows it’s possible as she was doing it herself.

She is a textbook narcissist.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Wonder which male actor on vampire diaries it was?
Well the way the story was told, one of those playing her five sons.

Correction, she had 5 sons in the VD but not sure how many in the spin off series. That would narrow it down, if I went and found how many of those 5 were in the spin off series. No time now though.

Reactions: 1
4 I think Joseph Morgan and Daniel Gillies were the most featured ones (Klaus and Elijah) cant remember which actors played the other two sons that were featured.

There might have been a 5th son who died and appeared on a flash back episode too.
Kol and Finn were the other two.

Joseph Morgan played Klaus, he met his now wife on TVD so unlikely?
Daniel Gillies, Elijah, married in early 2000s, had two children in the 10s, and separated from wife in 19, divorce now finalised. Introduced his partner in '20, Wikipedia says they were together from '19...
Apparently the character of Kol was played by different actors in TVD and Originals so discounted.
Casper Zafer played Finn, no details of relationships.
Gillies and Zafer as leading possibilities based on nothing more serious than a Google search for the characters, actors and what wiki says about their relationship status?

Reactions: 5
I wondered if she was as lily white as she claimed re adultery. She did say she didn't sleep with married men though, in her bio. Ioan wasn't married when she took up with him.

There was another son in VD, Henrik, as well?

Reactions: 3
Well I’ve been reading through all of the threads and I’ve had to join up for the sh*t show. Never heard of either AE or IG before now or watched anything they were in, although I didn’t realise he’d done that little acting job in Titanic, but I’ve been drawn in by AE's behaviour.

I used to be a legal secretary for a family lawyer and I can tell you any lawyer she employs will NOT be happy with her online presence - that is IF she has a lawyer…. It’s just as conceivable that Alice has been dumped by them too because her behaviour would reflect very badly on them, who wants everyone to see they have an uncontrollable client? All lawyers want their clients to be mature about their marriage breakdown for the sake of any children involved and the children's emotional wellbeing is paramount.

Relationship breakdowns and divorces happen and Alice has had nigh on a year to get her head round this but her online messages show she is refusing to listen to good advice, is berating the father publicly (another no no, she admits the kids are online) and that’s before they bring the fact that she is currently the primary carer of those two young children yet admits to drinking and spending days in bed.

The people who told her to shut up were giving her the greatest advice but she is too cocky to see it and thinks she knows best. :rolleyes: IG's lawyers must be having an absolute field day.

All lawyers need to be certain that their client is of sound mind and capable of giving instructions and receiving advice, not sure if Alice is displaying that mentality either sadly…. my personal opinion is that she’s a narcissist who cannot cope with the lack of control. He was clearly the best thing that ever happened to her and it’s devastating but you don’t get cut off like this for no reason, he obviously HAD to go non contact, she constantly tweets IG never told her or discussed something with her but would there ever be any reasoning with Alice?

Oh, and the fibromyalgia she recently keeps on about that leaves her in bed for days, IMO that’s simply a threat that she'll never be able to work again so she's after spousal support. Funny how she’s never shown any illness before now.

And I’m not a fan of her soon to be ex husband, but I can absolutely see why he left. I don’t believe very much of what Alice tweets, she contradicts herself because she’s pissed/lying or both. I also have a narcissistic sister and dealing with her endless drama is exhausting, it’s never her fault - I can see a lot of Alice in my sister.

anyhow, hello - that’s just my thoughts.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Joseph Morgan was in TVD, and then related series The Originals. As was AE. This from the blind -
They were together the whole time she was on the series but I don’t know for sure when they broke up after she left the series. I do know that they had broken up by the time they both appeared on [a related TV series] a couple of years later.

Though he was only in 1 ep in season 3.
Might not have been in The Originals.

I wondered if she was as lily white as she claimed re adultery. She did say she didn't sleep with married men though, in her bio. Ioan wasn't married when she took up with him.

There was another son in VD, Henrik, as well?
Just found him! Henrik appeared in three episodes in total between the two shows, only in flashbacks. Actor is currently 22 so he can be discounted too

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My money is on Finn played by Casper zafer as I believe Nate Buzz who played kol is deeply religious as per his insta account.

Joseph Morgan played Klaus, he met his now wife on TVD so unlikely?
Daniel Gillies, Elijah, married in early 2000s, had two children in the 10s, and separated from wife in 19, divorce now finalised. Introduced his partner in '20, Wikipedia says they were together from '19...
Apparently the character of Kol was played by different actors in TVD and Originals so discounted.
Casper Zafer played Finn, no details of relationships.
Gillies and Zafer as leading possibilities based on nothing more serious than a Google search for the characters, actors and what wiki says about their relationship status?
I would vote for Casper Zafer - no wife, similar age, British... 🤔

Alice was in s3 of TVD. Judging by Morgan meeting his now-wife on set, I'm not sure he would've been floating for a hookup with a married woman at the same time.

Zafer seems likely.

I wonder will one of her FMs bring her that article..
Explosion on twitter in 3...2...
Of course, she'll undoubtedly visit us, if FM doesn't screenshot us, to see what dastardly things we're saying about it :D

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Zafer was in both series, like Morgan. So….

Only 6 years younger than her, she is 53 (real age) and he is 47, not dissimilar to IG

I'll be back in half an hour and I expect there to be screenshots from her Twitter page !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sebastian Roche (Mikael) played in both - married later, but was single during the Vampire Diaries. He's French (the French connection... 😉). And when I compare him with Olivier/Ioan - he could rather be her "type" than this Zafer. 🤔
According to wiki, he speaks 4 languages - Italian, English, French and Spanish....
He's 4 yrs older (now 57).
Btw, he's now married to an Australian actress 😆

Last edited:
Sebastian Roche (Mikael) played in both - married later, but was single during the Vampire Diaries. He's French (the French connection... 😉). And when I compare him with Olivier/Ioan - he could rather be her "type" than this Zafer. 🤔
According to wiki, he speaks 4 languages - Italian, English, French and Spanish....
He's 4 yrs older (now 57).
But he didn't play her son.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.