Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #5 Malice in wonderland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even back a year and a half ago, the pictures she’d post of him seemed awkward and attention grabby, like she was using her relationship with him as a prop to get social media likes. I think part of her spiral is that she no longer has that relationship to get attention for herself, so she’s lashing out. As long as people keep interacting with her/liking her posts, she’ll keep doing it because it’s like an addiction
She described it in her tweet this morning "the one I.. talked about and posted pics of on SM with great pride". As if he was a "prize" she had won and which she wanted to brag about everywhere. That's not "love" as I would define it.
myprecious.jpg

I have to think of Gollum somehow... "my precious!!" (her current behavior is also not too far off.... 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I used to find this whole thing amusing but now I just feel kind of sad 😔 she is in a really bad way. I really bloody hope she gets help asap for her and the girls, they are having to grow up way too soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She described it in her tweet this morning "the one I.. talked about and posted pics of on SM with great pride". As if he was a "prize" she had won and which she wanted to brag about everywhere. That's not "love" as I would define it.
View attachment 846831
I have to think of Gollum somehow... "my precious!!" (her current behavior is also not too far off.... 😉)
I feel many of the things she said display she thought she ‘owned’ him. Now she has no ownership or control she’s lost the plot! So sad she can’t sit back and see how blessed she is and start showing those girls how to manage with life challenges. tit happens to everyone and wether we like it or not we are our children’s biggest influences and teachers. Stayng up al night spewing vitrol drunk on social media does not make for a calm, present, stable parent who they badly need right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Allrighty it looks like I’m doing the thread recap again.
Many thanks to @What’s your point for the title! Love it! 😍
Here goes nothing!
At the revelation of Ioan’s new girlfriend Alice truly entered Wonderland. I meant Malice! 🤪
She began to pick over the bones of her relationship and marriage like a Vulture with the munchies!
She set her Flying Monkeys loose to attack IG and his new relationship with a vengeance, especially the very angry, very foul, very vindictive, and possibly sex starved Psycho Granny Scarf!
Psycho Scarf”with Malice’s blessing”accused IG of not having BDE and that BW should go to a sex shop to get a purple you know what to provide satisfaction. Gross Granny Scarf! 🤢
Our internet sleuth Welp came bringing the receipts though, effectively proving sour grapes. Seems AE herself mentioned that her man was on the large side. This was while they were still together. 🤪🤣🤣🤣
Malice has gone on bender after bender, tweeting and instagramming all night, getting in the daily fail, blocking people, screaming at them, taking heavily edited selfies, sending Gloria to the park with her kids so she can lay abed and tweet,
and stay up all night some more.
The above incident got Gloria into hot water with IG “allegedly” because the girls were at the park when it was phone time.
Poor little dog Emma has been weeing the bed from stress. 😔
Malice said that bad dad IG told Elsie he doesn’t have a girlfriend.
Malice’s idiot online friends are telling her they think IG still loves her and that BW is pulling every punch and it’s all her fault. Yeah right, Malice. This title couldn’t be more apropos.
Now Malice is calling IG her husband again. Not in your wildest dreams Malice!
I’m overwhelmed with this stuff and can’t think anymore at the moment! Please feel free to add to this. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I used to find this whole thing amusing but now I just feel kind of sad 😔 she is in a really bad way. I really bloody hope she gets help asap for her and the girls, they are having to grow up way too soon.
I agree she really does need some help. It sounds like she is quite lonely and it says in that article that her mum died not long ago. She possibly needs to consider moving closer to her friends and family for support. Short term she looks like she needs at least to sleep and move away from the keyboard.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree she really does need some help. It sounds like she is quite lonely and it says in that article that her mum died not long ago. She possibly needs to consider moving closer to her friends and family for support. Short term she looks like she needs at least to sleep.
Her mom died 21 years ago. She’s estranged from her dad and stepmom, and one of her brothers. She only recently reconnected with the other brother. You never recover from losing a parent, especially a mom but you get my point.

Reactions: 9
Ahhh sorry I totally misread that then. Still must hurt but not as raw (I get you) although I guess at times like this it’s when you’d possibly miss your mum.

Reactions: 3
Ahhh sorry I totally misread that then. Still must hurt but not as raw (I get you) although I guess at times like this it’s when you’d possibly miss your mum.
She may have actually given you that impression. You probably read it correctly.

Reactions: 2
Even if, as she claims (and contradicts herself on), the kids aren't on social media now, they WILL get older and join sites. Certainly, I'm sure they know how to use Google now. The Internet never forgets - all it will take is for the kids to Google their parents and her public posts, his Instagram girlfriend pics, the Mail articles etc will be there in all their glory for them to read. A hideous thought.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Even if, as she claims (and contradicts herself on), the kids aren't on social media now, they WILL get older and join sites. Certainly, I'm sure they know how to use Google now. The Internet never forgets - all it will take is for the kids to Google their parents and her public posts, his Instagram girlfriend pics, the Mail articles etc will be there in all their glory for them to read. A hideous thought.
AE says that they are reading it now, never mind later, but it's ok because they like media attention. :sick:

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
AE says that they are reading it now, never mind later, but it's ok because they like media attention. :sick:
Yeah, I saw that. They must take after their mother then, I guess! Or, more likely, she is projecting on them. I find it highly unlikely kids that age would enjoy something like this.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, I saw that. They must take after their mother then, I guess! Or, more likely, she is projecting on them. I find it highly unlikely kids that age would enjoy something like this.
She doesn’t see them as separate to herself I don’t think. If she likes it then they like it because other people don’t have real feelings like she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But random but she keeps mentioning the older girls height anyone think she’s hoping to get her into modelling. She is very pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She doesn’t see them as separate to herself I don’t think. If she likes it then they like it because other people don’t have real feelings like she does.
AE’s children are another one of her possessions, like IG was. To use to get likes and attention on Sm. I swear she filters some of their photos at times. I’m sure she loves them in her way, but it’s not enough.
I’m still wondering what she meant when she listed doing everything with the kids as one of the attempts she made to change. Something that IG wanted her to do.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
AE’s children are another one of her possessions, like IG was. To use to get likes and attention on Sm. I swear she filters some of their photos at times. I’m sure she loves them in her way, but it’s not enough.
I’m still wondering what she meant when she listed doing everything with the kids as one of the attempts she made to change. Something that IG wanted her to do.
I get the feeling AE is living vicariously through her kids. As you said like possessions that she doesn't want to share. I can see her not giving the kids much space and always being in their business which is ok when they are younger but the older one will want more independence and privacy as she grows up. Because AE doesn't have a life without them.

As for Ella, she may be model material with AE as a stage mom?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I get the feeling AE is living vicariously through her kids. As you said like possessions that she doesn't want to share. I can see her not giving the kids much space and always being in their business which is ok when they are younger but the older one will want more independence and privacy as she grows up. Because AE doesn't have a life without them.

As for Ella, she may be model material with AE as a stage mom?!
Housewives for Beverley Hills bid?

Reactions: 4
Her mom died 21 years ago. She’s estranged from her dad and stepmom, and one of her brothers. She only recently reconnected with the other brother. You never recover from losing a parent, especially a mom but you get my point.
God it’s so starkly obvious when you list it all out like that. I hope the kids get more opportunity to reconnect with Ioan’s family in future at least. I remember reading that Catherine Zeta Jones used to send her kids to her parents in Wales for summer holidays, and they’d take them to Pontins! I thought that was very sweet.

Reactions: 10
Honestly Alice is tailor made for TV reality shows. And those have re-ignited acting careers before. Add a semi-writer career and some daytime/breakfast talk shows to it (she has outside of this interesting opinions) and she can have a nice life from here out. But as long as she stays in the USA this will be hard imo

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.