Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #4 He’s just not that into you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I wish IG would release a really well written statement that leaves no room for questions for the sake of their children. "
Me too.

Reactions: 9
Oooft I REALLY don’t want him to put out a statement! (Not trying to argue or anything 😬)

I just can’t see how whatever he says will be taken by AE and her gang as face value. Whatever is posted will be pounced upon, assumed, debated and picked apart.

Reactions: 19
Oooft I REALLY don’t want him to put out a statement! (Not trying to argue or anything 😬)

I just can’t see how whatever he says will be taken by AE and her gang as face value. Whatever is posted will be pounced upon, assumed, debated and picked apart.
I thought that at first, he's already put one out. But increasingly I'm thinking another one now might be useful. It won't shut her up, but it would allow him to put his narrative out there, succinctly and one-off, not getting into a drawn out public dialogue. Something about how sad and sorry it is that's come to this but he felt it in everyone's best interests to divorce so that can all move on etc. ect.

Reactions: 4
Until last week I thought he was just keeping radio silent so he wouldn't fuel any gossip. Then the loved up post hit so I have no idea what his strategy is.

Alice didn't post a whole lot yesterday and the thread here was relatively quiet. It'll be interesting to see how long that lasts.

Reactions: 7
Well if I'm right and it's gone to default, there could be legal stuff happening. That might take her mind off SM and take the wind out of her sails. I don't know enough to predict but the 6 months is up so nothing to stop him filing for a judgement. She might have suddenly found out that the divorce is imminent. I don't know, speculating here.

Reactions: 3
He must be able to do something legally to stop her talking, no? When Ant McP was divorcing was it not stipulated that his now ex couldn't blab or sell any stories (I'm sure there would be some!). I don't think they had a pre-nup either.

Reactions: 5
1635937346634.png

He must be able to do something legally to stop her talking, no? When Ant McP was divorcing was it not stipulated that his now ex couldn't blab or sell any stories (I'm sure there would be some!). I don't think they had a pre-nup either.
Who is Ant McP?

1635937456532.png

1635937477433.png

• Wow
I thought that at first, he's already put one out. But increasingly I'm thinking another one now might be useful. It won't shut her up, but it would allow him to put his narrative out there, succinctly and one-off, not getting into a drawn out public dialogue. Something about how sad and sorry it is that's come to this but he felt it in everyone's best interests to divorce so that can all move on etc. ect.
Hmmm I still think this would be a dropping of a boundary (which is in some ways what she probs wants.) If he puts out more statements then either consciously or subconsciously she’ll learn “I have to tweet x amount of times to get him to respond.”

There is part of me similar to others think “well he has moved the goalposts by posting about him about BW” but then I think should he have to put out a statement for every milestone in his new life? He is not attacking anyone (despite what subtext AE may read into it) it was an update about him and his own new life.

But again, not trying to debate you! Hopefully this doesn’t come across as argumentative the thread is so much more fun when people don’t feel sniped upon!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1635937717796.png

Hmmm I still think this would be a dropping of a boundary (which is in some ways what she probs wants.) If he puts out more statements then either consciously or subconsciously she’ll learn “I have to tweet x amount of times to get him to respond.”

There is part of me similar to others think “well he has moved the goalposts by posting about him about BW” but then I think should he have to put out a statement for every milestone in his new life? He is not attacking anyone (despite what subtext AE may read into it) it was an update about him and his own new life.

But again, not trying to debate you! Hopefully this doesn’t come across as argumentative the thread is so much more fun when people don’t feel sniped upon!
Thanks, no not trying to argue with you either. I agree this whole thing should have been done behind closed doors but her vitriol has gone for so long now, unanswered, and he has moved on, so no reason why a simple statement now would not be appropriate. Or maybe the judgement is not far away and the lawyers will wait til then and issue a statement. And then she can spew all she likes, she will just become irrelevant.

Last edited:
View attachment 844344

Thanks, no not trying to argue with you either. I agree this whole thing should have been done behind closed doors but her vitriol has gone for so long now, unanswered, and he has moved on, so no reason why a simple statement now would not be appropriate. Or maybe the judgement is not far away and the lawyers will wait til then and issue a statement. And then she can spew all she likes, she will just become irrelevant.
This is the point I was trying to make , I was initially of the opinion that he should keep 🤐 but after seeing the very eloquent post from Alex Hollywood basically saying enough is enough and the media keep dredging up fake news re the breakdown of her marriage, it could be an idea for IG to do something similar maybe 🤔.
Apparently Alex’s elderly mother was really upset re a recent article and enough was basically enough, I say go Alex 💪🏽, she had to put up with the gf & her mother and their ridiculous videos/ stories in the press etc , and her statement literally left them with no where to go as it was clearly factual and legally the truth

Indeed. Any new bit of contact or any statement made would be poured over for days in increasingly more desperate tweets.

I would not like to be in this situation.

If I were him I would be mortified. AE stating how little money they have would surely affect his negotiating £££ power for contracts.

Reactions: 12
Well if I'm right and it's gone to default, there could be legal stuff happening. That might take her mind off SM and take the wind out of her sails. I don't know enough to predict but the 6 months is up so nothing to stop him filing for a judgement. She might have suddenly found out that the divorce is imminent. I don't know, speculating here.
I really doubt that her lawyers are this stupid lol. It's more likely like I said and they have a open extension due to it being collaborative, so you can forget about the whole 30 days deadline.

I think this doesnt really work in this case, when he filed he filed without any conditions but with the promise that everything will be sorted off-court, I'm pretty sure it's not what you believe here.

Until last week I thought he was just keeping radio silent so he wouldn't fuel any gossip. Then the loved up post hit so I have no idea what his strategy is.

Alice didn't post a whole lot yesterday and the thread here was relatively quiet. It'll be interesting to see how long that lasts.
I give it two days max.

As for strategy: no clue honestly. I thought that he was caughed by paps and came out to control the narrative before this comes out (a good amount of people dont think that he actually cheated thanks to him coming out himself, this would have been very different had paps outed him), but those pictures dont seem to exist. Or maybe he feared that it will happen at some point? Maybe Alice is right and his new girlfriend wanted this, but it seemed almost like PR posted this, the posts on twitter and IG went on both accounts pretty much the same time up, and given that he managed to resists to do anything in public all this year despite Alice absolutely wrecking his name he strikes me as somebody that will follow everything his lawyers/PR tell him. Maybe getting Alice to say batshit crazy things that can be used against her was the strategy? This worked very well, but reflects morally badly on him. And probably also PR wise (while public opinion was previously neutral/positive on him it's now negative/neutral, depending on where you look). Some say he did it to take Alice any hope of them getting back together away (I mean she insists so hard on that husband/still married thing and if their daughter was asking him before this about him never getting a girlfriend she must have gotten the idea from someone). I get the argument some have that it was impossible for him to tell the kids without Alice tweeting it to the world while he explains it to them, but then he could have waited till he is back and take them out to the park or something lol

We will see I guess.

Alice would claim for everything that it's a lie, just like she called everything Bianca's friend said a lie, and then she would double down with more stuff. The women in that situation is generally easier believed in these matters, so he is better off to keep silent and let Alice destroy her case with her tweets herself. A statement wouldnt help him in any way IMO, those people side with Alice despite her changing the story three times per day, they wont change their mind no matter what he puts up.

And although he went down her level in terms of protecting the kids with his IG post (the caption especially) this doesnt mean that this now means that they should completely duck the kids and kill each other in public.

Really must be a slow news day
I btw find this very funny. Ioan allegedly body shaming is horrible, but this is all fine 😜

If he has any sense when he goes back to LA he should get a restraining order against her. The nanny could drop the kids off for custody.

Reactions: 10
I would imagine he did tell her or at least try to , it just doesn’t fit with her narrative . Currently it’s the AE tit show full of her contradictions/ lies and drunken ramblings . I wish IG would release a really well written statement that leaves no room for questions for the sake of their children.
Has anyone ever considered that IG didn’t tell Alice anything about BW because she would straight up blast it on Twitter, Instagram, sell it to the Daily Fail, etc.? Before he could get it out of his mouth?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Welp, I understood she had refused to do anything about the divorce filing? Under Californian law there are a number of options, collaborative being just one of them. She still would need to respond within 30 days. Even if it was just to acknowledge and say Yes we're working on it.

Reactions: 1
Welp, I understood she had refused to do anything about the divorce filing? Under Californian law there are a number of options, collaborative being just one of them. She still would need to respond within 30 days. Even if it was just to acknowledge and say Yes we're working on it.
Not sure
The petitioner then has the Respondent served [usually handled by the attorney who hires a process server], and once served, the Respondent has 30 days to file a response, unless the respondent is granted an extension of time to file the response. Where it is likely that the parties will be able to work out an agreement (or are in agreement) resolving all issues, it is common to grant the Respondent an open extension while the agreement is being worked out.

I think we should assume this, her lawyers arent this stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.