Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #4 He’s just not that into you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, think so - hard to tell with all the hair. That's an older picture of her. View attachment 842959
This was in February 2019 (+ many worse and meaner tweets by her) . And the "awful pain" she's referring to is Alice' 'pain" after she had been blocked by somebody 🤨🥴- this whoarsewhisperer story you certainly read about where people even wanted to call the police as Alice threatened suicide because he had blocked her (while she was on alcohol and pills). This was long before the divorce.
And this is her roommate and fellow FM Deb Servey - both make fun of BW's appearance - and do bodyshame Andrea Deaton and many many others.... No comment needed.View attachment 842971
Is the one on the right Lin or Deb? And whose the bloke on the left?

This is another person AE is jealous of - not just her daughters or the few fans he has left - she was jealous of his relationship with his mother. It must have eaten her up that he could talk to her in Welsh and AE had no clue what what was going on.
Another reason why I wondered why she didn't learn Welsh. She was with him for twenty years and it doesn't take thqt long for people far less linguistically able than her to learn it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think AE would be good at presenting or doing her own stuff for YouTube maybe. I’m surprised she hasn’t done something like that already to be honest!

Reactions: 5
Is the one on the right Lin or Deb? And whose the bloke on the left?

Another reason why I wondered why she didn't learn Welsh. She was with him for twenty years and it doesn't take thqt long for people far less linguistically able than her to learn it.
That’s Deb with some footballer guy. Lin is Vicious Granny Scarf. The one who hides behind a curtain of hair.

• Heart
The irony is that AE is fluent in 3 languages, writes extremely well and is naturally very funny. In my opinion she’s vastly more talented/educated than IG who comes across as incredibly vain, self involved and frankly not very bright. She doesn’t need him but like many women of a certain age she’s given up everything for him and he’s shagging a 29 year old. I just want to see her pull herself together and actually use her potential.
You’ve nailed it. If she calms down and stops behaving like a crackpot she may actually be able to reinvent herself as a writer, columnist, something like that. Get a job. Tell IG to do one. Get some self respect back. Get a new boyfriend. Start obsessively posting about him on Twitter. Etc etc 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ps nice to see her posting about non IG stuff today. Although she can’t help herself wading into it all in the comments of course.

the only reason he can move on is because she is a SAHM. She is facilitating his life and it is infuriating her
Really? I think because she's a SAHM he can't move on so easily. It would be a whole lot easier for ALL of them if she got a job. They'd all benefit.

Reactions: 6
Really? I think because she's a SAHM he can't move on so easily. It would be a whole lot easier for ALL of them if she got a job. They'd all benefit.
That is not how it works. Until the divorce is finalized she would be shooting herself and her children in the foot to get a job in the meantime, though it would be good for her mental health.

Reactions: 1
That is not how it works. Until the divorce is finalized she would be shooting herself and her children in the foot to get a job in the meantime, though it would be good for her mental health.
That’s interesting - even with the pre-nup?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why?

Also Calif doesn't muck around with divorces. She has failed to engage in the process so it is now a default divorce and could be finalised by Christmas. If she succeeds in stalling it might take a bit more than 12 months to finalise which could take it through til mid next year. Either way, she's going to need a job sooner rather than later, so best get on and start looking. And you know employers look at your online presence these days. Might be best if she gets off SM and scrubs up what's there now.

That’s interesting - even with the pre-nup?
Do you have details of the pre-nup?

Reactions: 2
The details of the prenup were in the last thread.

If accurate, she gets 30%.of the sale of the house (only enough for a flat in LA sadly) and 10% of future earnings (may amount to.....not much, let's face it)

True, but IG is hardly of their stature, especially not in Aus. Even then they still were strictly kept under supervision and no one from the outside was allowed in.
And they are also Australian arent they? I don't know if that would have made a difference.

If accurate, she gets 30%.of the sale of the house (only enough for a flat in LA sadly) and 10% of future earnings (may amount to.....not much, let's face it)
Aren't child maintenance laws a bit kooky in California? Brendan Fraser was pretty much bankrupted by his iirc.

Just thought, was this ever verified or has it only ever been reported by AE?

Reactions: 4
Aren't child maintenance laws a bit kooky in California? Brendan Fraser was pretty much bankrupted by his iirc.
Yes, he will have to pay a great deal of child support there and that’s fixed. Ideally and in cases of two incomes both parents have to contribute to child support.

And they are also Australian arent they? I don't know if that would have made a difference.
Probably easier by having your property you'll be home quarantining in and it can be guaranteed you'll be properly isolated. I know a couple of Australians who were overseas when covid hit and were allowed to quarantine in Airbnbs. Victoria had a hotel quarantine leak and it was after that that rules tightened across the country.

Reactions: 2
If they had their own place they could quarantine there instead of in a hotel. Did he have his own place? No, so he got to quarantine in a hotel.

30% of whatever they get from the sale. If its a 3m house and they still owe half of it to the bank, that's 30% of whatever is left of the 1.5m they clear after the lawyers and agents and everyone else gets their cut.

They are going for 50/50 custody. So
1635897852142.png

1635897918671.png

Note number 3.
1635898125010.png

1635898234850.png

Brendan Fraser's situation was vastly different. His child support was calculated on his high earnings from the Mummy series and came to $900,000 a year. And Connecticut does their calcs differently. And from what I can see his ex has less chance of earning good money than AE does. For one thing she's based in CT, not Hollywood, and for another their eldest has high care needs. BF has been trying to get his child support reduced in line with his current income.

Last edited:
  • Heart
He hasn’t ghosted or gone NC but apart from that I do feel for them both with how LA didn’t work out. Although he could move on whether she was a SAHM or not - they have a full time nanny.
He has ghosted her. He has gone NC and is communicating through the nanny and the children. That is his choice but if he sat down and was straight with her about BW there might be less need for her to let fly on Twitter. Sure, she would be upset and angry but it is ongoing revelations that happen in these situations. It isn't 'linear' and It isn't going to get better for her till it does. The more information Alice gets by connecting the dots the more furious she will be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.