Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #4 He’s just not that into you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony is that AE is fluent in 3 languages, writes extremely well and is naturally very funny. In my opinion she’s vastly more talented/educated than IG who comes across as incredibly vain, self involved and frankly not very bright. She doesn’t need him but like many women of a certain age she’s given up everything for him and he’s shagging a 29 year old. I just want to see her pull herself together and actually use her potential.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So she is really 53 and not 50? So 6 years older than him, not 3?
5. Ioan is 48 (although Lin claimed the other day that he is older, but no public record shows this)

but yeah, it's quite easy to track back her real age from her time in France and Ioan once accidentally congratulated her for her 50th in 2018 😁

The irony is that AE is fluent in 3 languages, writes extremely well and is naturally very funny. In my opinion she’s vastly more talented/educated than IG who comes across as incredibly vain, self involved and frankly not very bright. She doesn’t need him but like many women of a certain age she’s given up everything for him and he’s shagging a 29 year old. I just want to see her pull herself together and actually use her potential.
yeah, he is the better actor but in terms of creative skills she is more diverse

Reactions: 5
Yep, stop basing herself around him, it’s embarrassing for her.

Reactions: 8
Oh I’d love to see that 🤣 do you remember who’s features he chose? If it was opposite of Alice I guess he described a short, curvy (since she has always been very thin until recently), blue or green-eyed long haired brunette? With the way she keeps going on about him hating everyone who isn’t “anorexic,” if it doesn’t work with the BW I would love to see him with a curvy woman so she can eat her words.
I unfortunately can’t remember them all but I remember that she had Cameron Diaz’s legs, and Kate Moss was in the mix somewhere. The co-star in question was Keira Knightley and I think he mentioned her pout. If he didn’t then, he definitely had before . Despite him not directly saying “She’d be rail thin”, he seemed to select exclusively from rail thin women. So if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck…. 😬

It was for King Arthur because I remember a thirsty, Cosmo-esque question of “Do you prefer long, slow thrusts or more of a sharp jab….?” alluding to Lancelot’s sWoRdS.

I did try to find it but to no avail. If only he had a website full of all his projects, interviews and updates…oh wait. He shut it down. 🙃

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Yep, stop basing herself around him, it’s embarrassing for her.
It’s not embarrassing so please don’t quote me as if that’s what I’m saying. They’ve been together for 20 years and she’s now going to need to start over at 50. That must be bloody hard. It’s also pretty easy to start over when you are a (minor) movie star with lots of money and no responsibilities. I don’t think she’s completely covered herself in glory over the last 10 months - but I certainly can’t say hand on my heart that I would feel just as bitter if it were me.

Reactions: 7
It’s not embarrassing so please don’t quote me as if that’s what I’m saying. They’ve been together for 20 years and she’s now going to need to start over at 50. That must be bloody hard. It’s also pretty easy to start over when you are a (minor) movie star with lots of money and no responsibilities. I don’t think she’s completely covered herself in glory over the last 10 months - but I certainly can’t say hand on my heart that I would feel just as bitter if it were me.
Got it…

I might be totally wrong, but wasnt Ioan until the current job a whole year in Los Angeles? Sure, the divorce happened in the 2nd half of that year of him being in LA, but you sign up for jobs usually months in advance, so before their marriage broke down.
View attachment 843017

She also blamed her mother in law on Ioan leaving her back when she didnt think that he had someone else, so obviously she needed somebody else to blame (screenshots are from august/september)
View attachment 843018
View attachment 843019View attachment 843020
View attachment 843021
View attachment 843022
View attachment 843023
This kinda shows you that she knows tit.
Ioan was in LA from March 2020 until end of June 2021, except for the period of time he was back in Oz in July/August to finish up Harrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.