Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #4 He’s just not that into you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IG wanted to do a collaborative divorce but AE went mental about it and called it a phenomenal scam. There’s a video of her on the Daily Mail she made of herself while drinking.
Welp, this is what I understood the situation to be.

Reactions: 2
IG wanted to do a collaborative divorce but AE went mental about it and called it a phenomenal scam. There’s a video of her on the Daily Mail she made of herself while drinking.
Can you please confirm that somewhere along the line she said she would not engage and didn't have a lawyer? Or was I imagining that?
{Someone in one of these threads said she blew the petition off and refused to have anything to do with it (I think).}

Reactions: 3
The crazy thing is that she will have completely alienated him now and there
You’ve nailed it. If she calms down and stops behaving like a crackpot she may actually be able to reinvent herself as a writer, columnist, something like that. Get a job. Tell IG to do one. Get some self respect back. Get a new boyfriend. Start obsessively posting about him on Twitter. Etc etc 🤣
This is 100% what I would do in her position. He might have actually regretted walking out on his marriage if she had acted differently.

Reactions: 6
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Welp, this is what I understood the situation to be.
yeah, that is definitely the situation. She complained at least twice about custody arrangement. Once in this video, once in August on twitter
igX3knq.png

(all very ironic considering what narrative she tries to push atm btw)

But this still doesnt mean that she has to respond within 30 days. If you do a collaborative divorce the assumption is that you settle off-court, so you will be granted enough time for it.

Can you please confirm that somewhere along the line she said she would not engage and didn't have a lawyer? Or was I imagining that?
{Someone in one of these threads said she blew the petition off and refused to have anything to do with it (I think).}
She never claimed that she didnt have a lawyer, she just made it sound as if she and Ioan have the same (!) lawyer and that those lawyers are biased and everything is unfair etc. Her followers obviously took it this way at many stages and asked her to get a lawyer LOL. Like in the screenshot above "divorce laywers support the one with the most money", eh, so your own supports Ioan too?

There was a IG post where she talked about collaborative divorce laywers in the past tense, but her posts are a mess anyway. But although she called everything a scam she never said that she blew it off, just the Radar Article the other day did.

Reactions: 2
Until last week I thought he was just keeping radio silent so he wouldn't fuel any gossip. Then the loved up post hit so I have no idea what his strategy is.

Alice didn't post a whole lot yesterday and the thread here was relatively quiet. It'll be interesting to see how long that lasts.
I wonder if AE hasn’t gone quiet because IG told Elsie BW was going back to Australia? Maybe she’s hoping she might still get him back or she’s at least thrown a monkey wrench in their relationship.

I wonder if AE hasn’t gone quiet because IG told Elsie BW was going back to Australia? Maybe she’s hoping she might still get him back or she’s at least thrown a monkey wrench in their relationship.
I really doubt that she wants him back after everything they've done, would be crazy embarassing for both (lol), but she certainly would like it if his relationship isnt moving forward. Especially since she believes that this is the reason why he isnt engaging with her.

But BW going back to Oz always seemed to be the plan. She wrote on IG in september that she will leave her dog for two months. So I doubt that.

Reactions: 1
So Oct. 29 2021 the case has gone nowhere as she has no lawyer listed (assuming the source can be believed).

Reactions: 1
AE tweeted that she hadn't responded to his petition. She gave the impression she wanted to drag things out as long as possible. Maybe so she can stay in the nice house for longer? I also suspect that she wants to alienate Elsie against her dad, it already seems to have happened with Ella. If they end up with 50/50 custody can the kids be made to stay with him if they say they don't want to?

Given how heavily she leans on the them, I can't imagine how she would react without any kids in the house. It should be a straight forward divorce given the prenup but I can see the custody arrangements being a battle ground no matter what the Judgement says.

Reactions: 3
BW moved to LA earlier this year. She's been in LA for much of this year. Why would she now move back here?

I really doubt that she wants him back after everything they've done, would be crazy embarassing for both (lol), but she certainly would like it if his relationship isnt moving forward. Especially since she believes that this is the reason why he isnt engaging with her.

But BW going back to Oz always seemed to be the plan. She wrote on IG in september that she will leave her dog for two months. So I doubt that.
I still believe she would take him back in a heartbeat. 🤪

Reactions: 5
I already posted a quote where she said she'd moved to LA and was loving it there.

View attachment 844477
I think they just took this IG post and assumed it's LA when it's France
BmKA8fQ.png

this is why it's not a great idea to trust what the tabloids are writing. But then again same applies to her LOL

But of course there is that FB post where she says that she moved closer to Brazil (maybe only temporary meaning France?), so who knows. But it isnt such an easy task to move to the USA and her feed has pictures of her being in lockdown in Oz this year, so I doubt it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.