Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #4 He’s just not that into you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand the selfies. Half of them have eyeshadow smudged into her eyebrows, lipstick bleeding, smudged eyeliner. She really needs to take a step back.
She's asking commentators on her pictures if they would pay for a personalised Christmas message from her, she's really lost her touch on reality, it's hard to see

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
One thing I struggle to understand: why has she got multiples of everything? Multiple therapists, multiple lawyers? Surely having several different peoples input who are all getting diluted and different versions of a story are advising her conflicting resolutions or ways of working? I’ve never known somebody to have multiple therapists purely because sessions are intended to work through a list of things to help you and discuss problems in a specific way, rather than a scattered approach. It just seems like a way to weirdly flex the support network she (doesn’t) have and as if people working (with) for you are a status symbol, especially as she is discussing finances about lawyers too.

You can tell she has been absolutely caning the drink through these messages. Blind rage and so many spelling mistakes, but also no sense?!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I do think It's disgusting how she has dragged her kids into this. I don't agree with IG sharing the insta when he knows his daughter follows him - but AE should be shielding her kids for their sake.
Seems like she's lonely, depressed and they've developed an odd mother-daughter relationship where she has moulded them into her mates.
They'll look back and resent her for it when they're adults.

Reactions: 19
I think it’s quite possible that AE’s daughter told her that her father said they weren’t together. I suspect that is the child’s way of trying to put the brakes on their mothers spiral going out of control any further.
It is quite possible that IG called his daughter to reassure her that all was ok and to support her and that both the girls knew before the post but are petrified of saying something to AE that causes more drama.

I would say that anyone around AE is fearful of her reactions.
I would also say that IG knows this and to put his children in this position with his posts and not be home to protect them is unforgivably selfish.

Reactions: 12
I agree. I mean, in an ideal world, I think it would be great for people to wait for a divorce to be completed before dating again, but practically, once you tell someone it's over and file for divorce, I see no evil in dating. Some divorces drag on and on and on (I;m looking at you, Angie & brad). It's fine to get on with your life.

So, this is how I understand the timeline, based on what others have said (please correct if I have details wrong): Harrow finished filming in August/September 2020. Ioan told Alice he was divorcing her on January 1st 2021 and filed on March 1st 2021. Apparently, he hasn't been to Australia for a year and Bianca has been in australia all this time (until going to france a few weeks ago). So, the argument is, what are the chances that there was no relationship betwn Ioan and Bianca until he left Australia, filed for divorce, then got to know her solely over Skype and invited her to stay with him in France for 2 months based on lovely cross-planet Skype conversations? The timeline points to them hooking up, or at very least getting emotionally entangled, in 2020... well before he told Alice he was done.
He told her he was leaving her in August 2020

One thing I struggle to understand: why has she got multiples of everything? Multiple therapists, multiple lawyers? Surely having several different peoples input who are all getting diluted and different versions of a story are advising her conflicting resolutions or ways of working? I’ve never known somebody to have multiple therapists purely because sessions are intended to work through a list of things to help you and discuss problems in a specific way, rather than a scattered approach. It just seems like a way to weirdly flex the support network she (doesn’t) have and as if people working (with) for you are a status symbol, especially as she is discussing finances about lawyers too.

You can tell she has been absolutely caning the drink through these messages. Blind rage and so many spelling mistakes, but also no sense?!
Flicking between blind rage and pining for her 'husband', clinging onto the dying embers of her marriage. It's not healthy or sane behaviour and it certainly won't win him back. She needs (more) therapy and some hard truths. I suspect her behaviour played a part in the breakdown of their marriage and it wasn't 'perfectly fine' until he dropped a bombshell. Things are rarely that clearcut. They probably drifted apart for a variety of reasons and they both are to blame.

She has to face up to that - and it's a hard pill to swallow, so she's demonising him. There doesn't seem to be much evidence his thing with BW has been going on 'for years'. It just suits her narrative of him being an adulterous scumbag (who she also wants back, lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just gonna throw in my thread suggestion iy is short and sweet. I did mention it on the previous thread but not as a title suggestion

Malice in Wonderland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I do think It's disgusting how she has dragged her kids into this. I don't agree with IG sharing the insta when he knows his daughter follows him - but AE should be shielding her kids for their sake.
Seems like she's lonely, depressed and they've developed an odd mother-daughter relationship where she has moulded them into her mates.
They'll look back and resent her for it when they're adults.
Neither of them should be on SM at their age.

ETA I mean her daughters.

Reactions: 10
Those latest Instagram posts that @Silver Linings has posted (there are more than one) are disturbing. She is ill.

Timeline - if he asked her for a divorce in Aug 20, that would fit with him meeting BW and forming a connection. That was when Harrow wrapped. On this thread it was alluded to that BW had been living in LA for a few months. I am not sure I believe it. AE blames some stuff on BW’s team - she doesn’t have a team ffs.

Reactions: 9
Neither of them should be on SM at their age.

ETA I mean her daughters.
I agree. Not difficult to block certain apps and websites. I suspect she's parenting by iPad, which we all do - but she's got a full time nanny as well ffs.

Those latest Instagram posts that @Silver Linings has posted (there are more than one) are disturbing. She is ill.

Timeline - if he asked her for a divorce in Aug 20, that would fit with him meeting BW and forming a connection. That was when Harrow wrapped. On this thread it was alluded to that BW had been living in LA for a few months. I am not sure I believe it. AE blames some stuff on BW’s team - she doesn’t have a team ffs.
Painting herself as the wronged women, creating conspiracy theories, catastrophising every detail of IGs relationship with BW.
She's carefully crafting a narrative that shifts all the blame onto him.
Only they know the truth (and those closest to them perhaps) but I suspect the relationship was crumbling for a while. She just can't face up to the fact she may have played a part in pushing him away, so she's trying to convince herself and the world that everything was perfect and he's just waltzed off with someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t be at all surprised to hear that she’d had those girls taken off of her one of these days.
I don’t know how IG can stay away from LA with AE about to go into what seems to be a complete, alcohol and SM induced psychological breakdown. At some point someone, Gloria or the girls’ School or one of their friend’s parents, is going to call social services on her and if he’s not there, they’ll possibly end up in emergency care.
I’d be terrified if I were IG right now.

Or worse - she’ll take the route of “if I can’t have them no-one will” and do something irreversible…

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I don't understand the selfies. Half of them have eyeshadow smudged into her eyebrows, lipstick bleeding, smudged eyeliner. She really needs to take a step back.
She's asking commentators on her pictures if they would pay for a personalised Christmas message from her, she's really lost her touch on reality, it's hard to see
I noticed this also.
like she’s applied her makeup drunk to take the selfie. Like a deranged woman you see on thriller movies. I’m actually very concerned that we are watching the real life break down if a woman. Someone needs to intervene before something terrible happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve seen this scenario played out so many times in real life; she’s really not the first and she certainly won’t be the last. Knew one friend that despised her husband, they had a terrible relationship and was considering leaving him. He got in first and told her he was leaving for another woman and the lot went up. No one could really understand why she didn’t just say “oh goody! Bye then” it was that bad. It must trigger something in some women’s brains so the victim mentality comes out. 10 years on said friend is still wallowing that her husband walked out on her whilst him and the other woman appear blissfully happy. It’s really sad all that time wasted. Alice needs to come off SM ASAP.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.