Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #4 He’s just not that into you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there proof or does it seem likely that he started seeing BW before telling AE it was over?

Because if it started after he split from AE, I really struggle to see what he's done wrong?

Are both parties really expected to not see anyone until divorce is finalised? Because I don't know anyone who would do that (out of choice, at least).

She definitely wants him back, but her antics make that incredibly unlikely to happen - even if he has a change of heart.

Reactions: 12
Am I being naive here…can IG not get some sort of cease and desist, or any sort of legal help on the constant social media onslaught? Especially if she is saying/suggesting things that are not true.

Reactions: 9
Its not clear. Alice says yes he was, no-one else seems to know either way.
For my money, once he separated from her and certainly once he filed for divorce, the marriage was over.
Alice says its adultery. Well technically yes. But to my mind adultery is going behind someone's back and letting them think the marriage is fine while dallying with someone else.
And also even if it did start before he left Alice, he hasn't continued to deceive her. He did tell her he was leaving and didn't love her anymore. That would not have been easy either.

Reactions: 6
Its not clear. Alice says yes he was, no-one else seems to know either way.
For my money, once he separated from her and certainly once he filed for divorce, the marriage was over.
Alice says its adultery. Well technically yes. But to my mind adultery is going behind someone's back and letting them think the marriage is fine while dallying with someone else.
And also even if it did start before he left Alice, he hasn't continued to deceive her. He did tell her he was leaving and didn't love her anymore. That would not have been easy either.
I think it's incredibly disingenuous to keep insisting they're 'still married' and saying that he is committing 'adultery' more than a year after he told her he was leaving.

She's entitled to be upset and hurt - but this lashing out and trying to paint him in a bad light is an attempt to hurt and shame him. I've seen this happen with friends and friends of friends and it always seems to be some ill-conceived attempt to win the ex back.

It often seems to stem from a partner having taken their marriage and spouse for granted, the relationship declining - but then being shocked and devastated when it's all over and turning abusive.

Reactions: 20
I've no idea what he is saying or doing to her in private - but this campaign of hers is abusive and harrasment.

Drunk or nuts on Instagram right now… is she ok?
Probably both. She needs to dial up the therapy and dial down the social media and lip fillers

Reactions: 10
AE will find it a struggle to get an acting work after this melt down on social media. She would be seen as a risk. Getting back into acting as a not very successful actress, wrong side of 50 (for Hollywood etc) would be hard, but add in the batshit crazy stuff from the last year, renders it nigh on impossible. She has cut her own nose of to spite her face. Attacking him is also putting his career at risk, so that would affect the family’s money pot. She is on a downward trajectory. She is hurting. Her ego cannot accept he wanted out in the first place. This is now focused on BW, blaming her - she has pored over all her photos and social media and clearly thinks BW is inferior to herself in every way. BW is probably just an unthreatening and smiley person - a polar opposite to AE. That might be what he needs right now. Ok, he’s a vain old goat, a stereotypical middle aged man with a girl friend 20 years younger, but perhaps he just wants as uncomplicated a relationship as possible with someone after such a turbulent time.

Not on either team. Just an incredulous bystander at the global washing of one’s laundry.

Oh no, AE’s fat shaming has brought out Samantha Brick…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Piers Morgan unfollowed her

It's funny because one of her minions said earlier that it's telling that none of his celeb friends speak out for Ioan. Well....

Alice is the first person who makes me feel sorry for him LOL
She is friendly with his wife. I wonder if she has backed away too. I think Piers is in LA at the moment. He has a house there.

Reactions: 3
Piers Morgan unfollowed her

It's funny because one of her minions said earlier that it's telling that none of his celeb friends speak out for Ioan. Well....

Alice is the first person who makes me feel sorry for him LOL
You feel sorry for Piers?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine having Alice Evans calling you multiple times because you did "the most hurtful thing you can do to a person". I would run for life!
So again, she has no idea her behaviour has prompted someone to run away from her?!
This would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic. Piers is friends with her husband, she has flamed her hubby for months, and now one of his friends has unfollowed her and she doesn't know why. Doesn't she have any self-awareness?

• Sad
Is there proof or does it seem likely that he started seeing BW before telling AE it was over?

Because if it started after he split from AE, I really struggle to see what he's done wrong?
I agree. I mean, in an ideal world, I think it would be great for people to wait for a divorce to be completed before dating again, but practically, once you tell someone it's over and file for divorce, I see no evil in dating. Some divorces drag on and on and on (I;m looking at you, Angie & brad). It's fine to get on with your life.

So, this is how I understand the timeline, based on what others have said (please correct if I have details wrong): Harrow finished filming in August/September 2020. Ioan told Alice he was divorcing her on January 1st 2021 and filed on March 1st 2021. Apparently, he hasn't been to Australia for a year and Bianca has been in australia all this time (until going to france a few weeks ago). So, the argument is, what are the chances that there was no relationship betwn Ioan and Bianca until he left Australia, filed for divorce, then got to know her solely over Skype and invited her to stay with him in France for 2 months based on lovely cross-planet Skype conversations? The timeline points to them hooking up, or at very least getting emotionally entangled, in 2020... well before he told Alice he was done.

Reactions: 6
She has no lawyer listed for her case. Do the lawyers in her head know they are supposed to be working on her case?

The timeline points to them hooking up, or at very least getting emotionally entangled, in 2020... well before he told Alice he was done.
That's quite possible. It doesn't mean he wasn't out of the marriage emotionally though. She strikes me as the sort of spouse you'd be scared to break bad news to. I'm guessing he had everything lined up before he left. Which is what they advise women in abusive relationships to do. Have a place organised, have all your paperwork sorted, tell people you can trust, make sure all your ducks are lined up and then GO. And don't look back. Don't engage.

Reactions: 14
She really really needs to stop seeing who follows who on Twitter as equivalent to actual RL relationships. I’ve never seen anything like it! If one person you follow is flooding your entire feed with endless dreck about a topic you don’t like, I don’t get why you can’t unfollow regardless of whether you know them. I suppose Piers could have muted her but I don’t suppose he gives a tit - he doesn’t have to read it any more 😄

Also here we are again trampling boundaries, no introspection that her behaviour has anything to do with it…watch this space she’ll start spewing private details about Piers now. Not that I care about him, but he’s not going to just lie down and take it if she goes on the attack!

I mean the thing is sometimes people are desperately unhappy in relationships and want to leave but have no real catalyst. Sometimes a third person will enter the scene and simply provide a realisation that there are options….not cheating, not even an emotional affair at that point just a light.

It’s obviously not nice for the dumped party (in AES case completely traumatic) but what’s the alternative for IG? Stay in a miserable relationship?

That’s why real communication and attempts to resolve the issues killing the relationship are so important coz if the rot and malaise sets and a partner checks out the other partner could be like “it’s fixed, we’re fine!” but really it’s just a ticking time bomb for a 3rd person to enter and breathe life back into their hopes and dreams.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her IG is nuts atm

This doesnt sound like a no omg
XvtPaKN.png

This is such an obvious threat I cant
QfULKbB.png

Poor Ioan will never escape this
jath842.png

E9KHCBf.png

This is terrifying
Screenshot-20211104-081455-Instagram.jpg

WQV73X8.png

SHDRpgE.png
GZ1s4GS.png

ezP80eX.png

213pILx.png

N4U7s9u.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.