Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #4 He’s just not that into you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Ioan did tell Elsie that Bianca isn't a girlfriend and is returning to Australia at the end of her time in France, it's weird that she's already Social Media enmeshed with his Welsh crew.
More likely this is the 'big change' he mentioned to her and it was that Bianca was returning with him to LA and the girls can finally get to meet her. If he'd said that it would send Alice right off and she wouldn't repeat it as it was, she'd reinterpret to suit her narrative.

Reactions: 6
Two things:
1) you don’t get enmeshed on social media with a man’s family and close friends if you’re only in it for the short-term.
2) “The Secret” is new-age bollocks

Reactions: 14
I thought that at first, he's already put one out. But increasingly I'm thinking another one now might be useful. It won't shut her up, but it would allow him to put his narrative out there, succinctly and one-off, not getting into a drawn out public dialogue. Something about how sad and sorry it is that's come to this but he felt it in everyone's best interests to divorce so that can all move on etc. ect.
Lol if he does. His little Instagram shots fired tactic kinda obliterates that (and yep, her behaviour does too but he knew what he was doing with that post last week)

Reactions: 1
First-time poster. What a read. It's been addictive. How did I get here? I've read a few gossip stories about the split and her tweets. In trying to read more about something she said the other day I ended up on one of the previous threads on here about their breakup. I had never seen Alice in anything, but I do remember her interview about Harvey. The only thing I remember seeing Ioan in is Liar on Amazon Prime. I love TV shows and movies from the U.K.

First thought: She is Real Housewives material all day long. I can't see her getting any acting jobs with her behavior being so out of control. So I think she would love to be a Real Housewife, except I doubt Ioan would allow his kids to be on it, hoping that way she wouldn't get hired, because he would be her main topic of conversation. Her drinking would increase. The comments belittling him would never stop.

Second thought: I read a post in an earlier thread, or maybe this one, that his new girlfriend has M.S. Was that confirmed? If so, she's not as young and carefree as she seems on the Instagram posts I've read. That's really a serious diagnosis to get in your late 20s, just mentally, even if your symptoms are mild now.

Third thought: What she is doing to her kids psychologically is shocking. I don't believe she wants him to have a relationship with those kids.

Fourth thought: She acts like he reneged on them going to France for a visit because of his new girlfriend. I believe she has exaggerated such a visit promised by him. There is still a pandemic going on. His daughters are twelve and seven or eight. How are two kids going to fly from L.A. to France, in a pandemic, not vaccinated, at their age? Who would accompany them?

Fifth thought: If I were her, I would be laser focused on getting the best financial settlement I could in the divorce, not trying to destroy his B- career. The guy is around 50. He needs to make the most of the offers he gets. The more he makes, the better off her settlement will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lol if he does. His little Instagram shots fired tactic kinda obliterates that (and yep, her behaviour does too but he knew what he was doing with that post last week)
No, I'm not talking about an instagram post. I'm talking about a formal statement through his reps, similar to the one early this year about the separation.
And FYI, he made 1 simple comment, he hasn't been flaming Alice. He's entitled to 1 comment that indicates he's happy. Lord knows, radio silence hasn't helped put out the dumpster fire.

Reactions: 10
Her Wikipedia 🤣🤣🤣

It was a JOKE. Because everyone was talking anout Wikipedia updates. I cringe when people can't see a joke but yano
I knew it was a "joke" I've seen the same "joke" over and over again on Tattle. It wasn't an attack on you, sorry if it seemed that way.

Last edited:
And now she's going to Gloria for counselling? However much Gloria is paid, its not near enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No, I'm not talking about an instagram post. I'm talking about a formal statement through his reps, similar to the one early this year about the separation.
And FYI, he made 1 simple comment, he hasn't been flaming Alice. He's entitled to 1 comment that indicates he's happy. Lord knows, radio silence hasn't helped put out the dumpster fire.
Yes, but my point is that any carefully worded statement via his publicists is somewhat negated by the IG tactic. Irrespective of why he did, he engaged in immature nonsense (he knew that post would make her go nuclear, and shocker…it did), so some engineered statement won’t diminish that fully.

How is all of this from Alice and her FMs (@henrymorgansscarf in particular) not considered abuse and targeted harassment of IG/ BW and some of the other people they have attacked in such a personal way? Twitter has suspended or permanently removed people for much less. I’ve reported some of the worst ones but I guess it doesn’t meet their definition. It meets mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Two things:
1) you don’t get enmeshed on social media with a man’s family and close friends if you’re only in it for the short-term.
2) “The Secret” is new-age bollocks
Yup and yup. 1. So if AE is telling the truth (big IF) that Ioan told Elsie that there is no girlfriend in the picture and that Bianca is returning to Australia, then he out and out lied.
2. Totally. But based on her Instagram page until a few days ago, it seemed that Bianca lived and died by The Secret. So, funny she would suddenly wipe all traces of something that appeared to be so integral to her life, up until this point.

Funny, I was Team Ioan when it seemed possible that he hadn't cheated but then 2 things happened. Based on the timeline, it's pretty much impossible he wasn't at least emotionally hooked with Bianca before he filed for divorce from AE. And I'd had a lot of empathy for him, having put up with an erratic, intruding wife for so many years and figured he'd then go for someone sensible, down-to-earth solid... but found out he'd fallen for someone young enough to be his daughter, who was completely enamored by The Secret. Those double punch took me off Team Ioan for good.

And now she's going to Gloria for counselling? However much Gloria is paid, its not near enough.
Poor Gloria who "had no idea I wasn't the problem" Hahah.

Reactions: 4
Why on earth would IG lie to Elsie about BW? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever! If he has indeed lied to her then he is
A. Nuts”driven there by AE”
B. Completely clueless
C. Been advised to tell her this by counselors? Trying to keep her from being so unhappy all this time until he can talk to her freely in person.

Reactions: 2
It’s so pathetic that Alice thinks that Bianca is the one and only possible reason her marriage ended. She keeps referring to that lightbulb moment when it suddenly made sense to her now… did she honestly spend 10 months completely shocked and baffled? Her therapy doesn’t seem very helpful if she’s not addressing her own issues. You have to take a long hard honest look at yourself when you have therapy (in my experience) because no one gets through live without being a bit of a dick at some point! If she cannot see fault in anything she has done then that is quite delusional and narcissistic.

Also, pretty sure that Ioan started disengaging early on when AE became so high conflict. In that case the wizard is the best line of communication.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.