Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #4 He’s just not that into you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I remember years ago in an interview he said, “well, everybody learnt how to pronounce Schwarzenegger didn’t they?” I like that he stuck to his guns on that one. Now I, a person with no knowledge of the Welsh language, know that the double D is pronounced TH!

Reactions: 17
So, one thing I think is interesting: what Bianca removed from her Instagram page once she began to get a lot of attention from this story, and what she left. Her page used to be about 55% selfies, 40% quotations from The Secret/ Law of Attraction, and about 5% other photos and videos (her dog, her mum, quotations from sources other than The Secret, etc). She seems to have gone though and deleted everything to do with The Secret, but left all else. I'm surprised that she would wipe all traces of The Secret, since she CLEARLY believes so strongly in it. Some commenters on various sites mocked her for vanity -- SO. MANY. SELFIES. -- and others mocked her for her The Secret quotations -- SO. MANY. QUOTES. -- but only the latter really irked her, I guess? I notice she's also following the private accounts of several of Ioan's family members (some last name Gruffudd/ Griffiths, others who I assume are family/friends bc Welsh language): they would have had to accept her "follow" so that indicates to me that she has the tacit approval from at least some of Ioan's Welsh posse.

Reactions: 4
So, one thing I think is interesting: what Bianca removed from her Instagram page once she began to get a lot of attention from this story, and what she left. Her page used to be about 55% selfies, 40% quotations from The Secret/ Law of Attraction, and about 5% other photos and videos (her dog, her mum, quotations from sources other than The Secret, etc). She seems to have gone though and deleted everything to do with The Secret, but left all else. I'm surprised that she would wipe all traces of The Secret, since she CLEARLY believes so strongly in it. Some commenters on various sites mocked her for vanity -- SO. MANY. SELFIES. -- and others mocked her for her The Secret quotations -- SO. MANY. QUOTES. -- but only the latter really irked her, I guess? I notice she's also following the private accounts of several of Ioan's family members (some last name Gruffudd/ Griffiths, others who I assume are family/friends bc Welsh language): they would have had to accept her "follow" so that indicates to me that she has the tacit approval from at least some of Ioan's Welsh posse.
I must admit I had a scroll through her insta page and it seems completely standard to me for someone of her age, including the number of selfies (a lot taken in lockdown!). If I was her I’d lock the whole thing down for a good couple of months but that’s just me. I don’t get the appeal of Instagram in the first place.

Reactions: 10
[…]. That’s his name and his heritage!! […]. It’s her childrens’ name too.
Interestingly, I noticed on the divorce petition that the kids surnames are “Griffiths”. It is an anglicised version of “Gruffudd” but I’m surprised that he’d have been OK with them not sharing his surname.

Reactions: 5
Hi. New here. WAVING.

Not Team Bianca. (I agree with Blue Candle's post 3 above this). Definitely not Team Ioan (the timeline really does indicate that he and Bianca had something -- even if not yet the full-blown affair -- going on before he told AE he was divorcing her... and cheating is not okay). And ABSOLUTELY not Team Alice (for too many reasons to list here). Have a lot to say but wanted to introduce myself and declare myself firmly on Team Emma... the stress-peeing pup.
Oh good! I'll be on TeamEmma with you :)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interestingly, I noticed on the divorce petition that the kids surnames are “Griffiths”. It is an anglicised version of “Gruffudd” but I’m surprised that he’d have been OK with them not sharing his surname.
Alice once said on twitter (of course she did lol) that they decided this because no one from their friends could pronounce it and they didnt want the kids to have trouble. But she also added that they are free to change it when they are other.

Funny enough Ioan's parents are Griffiths too.

I read that his mum's name has been anglicised to Griffiths and he had chosen to de-anglicise it back to Gruffudd. Maybe they just anglicised it again for their kids. I think his bro and sis are Gruffudd though. Anyway people have stage names that are different from their real names. And their real names are usually reflected in their kids names. eg David James Elliott is really David Smith and his kids are Smith.

Reactions: 2
Having caught up tonight on pages here - like isn’t it all completely EXHAUSTING?! HOW is she not worn out listening to herself…maybe this actually is therapy where she’ll just have spewed every bit of venom over social media and fall into the deepest sleep waking up cleansed..😂. If only!

Reactions: 13
Sunglassesonthetable on the Mumsnet Relationship thread Team Alice or Team Iaon sounds very, very much like they might actually be Alice. Same style, same emphasis, same language, and crucially, posts about the same length as tweets. Check it out, I'm pretty sure it is her. I'm not on that site but if anyone is they should report that tit and get the thread removed as she is on there doing the usual aggressive EXPLAIN WHY tit. Daft moo

Last edited:
Sunglassesonthetable on the Mumsnet Relationship thread Team Alice or Team Iaon sounds very, very much like they might actually be Alice. Same style, same empasis, same language, and crucially, posts about the same length as tweets. Check it out, I'm pretty sure it is her
c'mon Alice's alt game isnt this strong
I don't think either AE or IG have put their children first.

They both seem immersed in a tit for tat war. Albeit his is more restrained and calculated whereas hers is wild and erratic. God help those kids.

Sunglassesonthetable on the Mumsnet Relationship thread Team Alice or Team Iaon sounds very, very much like they might actually be Alice. Same style, same empasis, same language, and crucially, posts about the same length as tweets. Check it out, I'm pretty sure it is her
Don't think so. Would AE say this?

"I don't think either AE or IG have put their children first. They both seem immersed in a tit for tat war. Albeit his is more restrained and calculated whereas hers is wild and erratic. God help those kids."

Far too sensible.

Reactions: 3
I am prone to ruminating thinking, self-doubt, obsessive cycling (even though I can give out good advice, my darned mind isn't quite so easy to rein in).

All this investment in negative energy, combing over the past for answers, lashing out at people, will do Alice's health no good at all. If she's going on sites like Mumsnet (maybe even the DM) and "putting her side across" - it's just a waste of time and exhausting for her. We know that you can't win with trolls, you're better ignoring them, or better still, avoiding anything that triggers you. The internet is just too immense and ever-changing for you to challenge everyone that doesn't agree with you.

Honestly, if she keeps this up she might start moving on from reacting impulsively online to reacting impulsively in real life. And she could be in danger.

She's hurting, and that's okay, but I suspect she's more mentally ill (or at least, in a, hopefully temporary, downward spiral) that she really needs to call a halt on. Her oversharing and need for online validation has derailed her marriage and may now derail Alice's health.

I'm not a social media addict but I know how sick fixating over someone who has hurt or abused you, blaming yourself, hating the new person, hating yourself, re-living your time together - makes you become, if you get lost in that self-destructive bubble.

How does she even have time for her kids? Surely they should give you perspective and a welcome distraction from your misery?

Reactions: 11
So she thought that they were still together even after she announced that he is leaving?
HKxsAd6.png

The account is protected, but the first one seems to be about Piers Morgan from context? (I mentioned this the other day I think, another spy?)
If I even Piers Morgan thinks you shouldnt speak out, lol
6uooNeG.png

yJK5nwd.png

So she thought that they were still together even after she announced that he is leaving?
View attachment 845725
The account is protected, but the first one seems to be about Piers Morgan from context? (I mentioned this the other day I think, another spy?)
If I even Piers Morgan thinks you shouldnt speak out, lol
View attachment 845726
View attachment 845728
Alice, I'd be delighted if Piers Morgan wasn't in my life. He's definitely a fair-weather-friend type, who'd shove you under a bus to protect himself. No loss, really.

Reactions: 7
AE: You gotta work on your skills Bianca. This is very sub par

So now Detective AE is outing randomers like Ohboy as BW?

Very sub par Alice :ROFLMAO:

Oh and it seems she is disappointed that that twit Piers Morgan unfollowed her. LOL

• Haha
Piers Morgan writing a column about this in the Daily Mail is the only way that I might turn to #TeamAlice - even if only out of spite :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Alice, I'd be delighted if Piers Morgan wasn't in my life. He's definitely a fair-weather-friend type, who'd shove you under a bus to protect himself. No loss, really.
I guess they bonded over their shared obsession with Meghan Markle.

Reactions: 8
I must admit I had a scroll through her insta page and it seems completely standard to me for someone of her age, including the number of selfies (a lot taken in lockdown!). If I was her I’d lock the whole thing down for a good couple of months but that’s just me. I don’t get the appeal of Instagram in the first place.
Yeah, I just thought it was interesting that she removed the many, many quotations from The Secret but, as far as I can recall (I didn't take screen shots or anything like that) left everything else "as is." If I found a philosophy/ belief system/ relgion/ whatever that meant so much to me that it peppered my instagram, I hope some troll attacks wouldn't make me wipe it from my page.
If Ioan did tell Elsie that Bianca isn't a girlfriend and is returning to Australia at the end of her time in France, it's weird that she's already Social Media enmeshed with his Welsh crew.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.