Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
AE Rant review

AE: i never want to see him again.

LOL of course you fucking do, that's why you are using the kids as bait to get him in the house.

AE: i can’t imagine kissing him now!

LMAO You are OBSESSED with him and very, very jelly of BW who is getting the kisses now! 💋

AE: i’m completely over the man himself

PMSL Yes, obviously, that is why a year after separating you are still obsessing about him on SM, pretending you have the ick for him.

BTW I have the ick for mAlice and her vile FMs but I stay for the lols on here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

tilly27

VIP Member
My son was a victim of DV. 😡 She would give him black eyes, bruises on his neck (from choking), almost broke his nose, etc. It was always an excuse like, oh she threw the remote and accidentally hit him. I KNEW something was going on, but it wasn't until they finally broke up that I heard the real shit. Whenever he would try to break up, she would threaten suicide, and cry she has no one (family friends).

The golf club incident is highly suspicious.
@Fuzzy Slippers i am so sorry your son had to endure such awful things. He is very brave and an inspiration to be able to talk about it. Please pass on my kindest thoughts to you all. xx
There was a very very sad and informative documentary/real film on BBC1 (I think still available on BBC iplayer, and no doubt other platforms) it is called "Abused by my girlfriend" by Alex Skeel in connection with the male domestic abuse charity called Mankind Initiative. The partner of Alex Skeel, her name is Jordan Worth - I think if I remember correctly she was the first female in the UK convicted and sentenced for coercive control, as well as the domestic abuse she inflicted on Alex - with whom they had 2 children.
The way Jordan was able to manipulate not only Alex but even attending police (includes bodycam footage) and ambulance, to make it look as though SHE was the victim.
In my view this is still very much under broadcasted.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Fuzzy Slippers

@Fuzzy Slippers i am so sorry your son had to endure such awful things. He is very brave and an inspiration to be able to talk about it. Please pass on my kindest thoughts to you all. xx
There was a very very sad and informative documentary/real film on BBC1 (I think still available on BBC iplayer, and no doubt other platforms) it is called "Abused by my girlfriend" by Alex Skeel in connection with the male domestic abuse charity called Mankind Initiative. The partner of Alex Skeel, her name is Jordan Worth - I think if I remember correctly she was the first female in the UK convicted and sentenced for coercive control, as well as the domestic abuse she inflicted on Alex - with whom they had 2 children.
The way Jordan was able to manipulate not only Alex but even attending police (includes bodycam footage) and ambulance, to make it look as though SHE was the victim.
In my view this is still very much under broadcasted.
Thank you. ❤
Yes! She did the police thing! She would run outside their house and start screaming, the neighbors would call police and she would say he was abusing her! Once, when driving, she started hitting him. He pulled over. She jumped out of the car and was screaming. Some men came and almost beat up my son because she said he was abusing her.The police told him, to call every time she was abusive, so they had a record proving it was her being violent. He is also a 6'4 gentle giant of a man. He would even feel bad about trying to defend himself, worried he might accidentally hurt her.

DV is definitely happening to men, as well.
Sorry, should have put all this in a spoiler!

So terribly sorry, FS: what a terrible thing for him, and for you, to bear. I hope that you both have been able to heal. xxx
Thank you 🤗
He has not. He still will defend her actions, because "she had such a hard life".

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
I don't know if he realizes the crap he's sending can be bought here in a dollar store. I can post a picture but he send a couple raggedy boxes of card games - find the mistake! - to kids who have the most expensive electronic games you can buy. My three year old niece would be bored by those! 😂
I didn’t know he’d sent that before :( that makes me quite sad tbh, like he’s a bit out of touch or vulnerable in some way to be so far off the mark while spending what’s probably a limited income (his Twitter doesn’t scream wealthy professional) on desperately trying to impress a non entity blue tick he’ll never meet who wouldn’t piss on him if he were on fire despite his actual bio being about her and having a wife at home...

Like, he’s a grown up and making his choices for sure, but that’s just kinda next level tragic to imagine some bloke going to all that effort and feeling like he’s delighting this woman and her kids when in reality she’ll have opened it and chucked it in the bin at best. Maybe I’m too soft. Still a high chance he’s thinking just with his dick though.

• Wow

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
One more time - these children are 8 and 12 years old. They are not the first children whose parents have split up - nor will they be the last. And many children suffer worse consequences when their parents split. I bet half their school friends come from broken families. The damage they are suffering is from HER.

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
Yeah there's no way I would enter into that house. She's probably booby trapped it to imprison him once he closes the front door

• Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
I agree, AE would suffer narcissist injury no matter how long IG waited. But going into the specifics of IG and BW, he is an unusual situation in that he spends months away from his children at a time. He ended the marriage, had a short custody routine with the children, and then went away on location. I think AE was pinning her hopes on him returning and either getting some closure or more likely getting him to change his mind and come back. When he first left she used the phrase, 'legal separation' in the press, not divorce. On the one hand, I can see why he announced the relationship to draw a line under any hopes AE might have had, but that should have been done in person, especially with his children, not on Instagram. AE may have got wind of it a few hours before his post, but it is his responsibility to tell the kids, instead, they were probably dealing with her going off the deep end. He absolutely has a right to a love life. But there is no reason for him not to have come back and reassured his children and kept BW in the background when they are with him. I would guess that he is so head over heels, he thinks the children will be just as taken with BW as he is and it doesn't work like that. He didn't need to quarantine, so what was that all about? If he wanted to be on the safe side he could have taken a PCR test when he got back
For all we know, IG did tell his kids what was happening, and he’s possibly seen them multiple times since he returned. But that wouldn’t fit Alice’s narrative, would it? She’s built this storyline about him being an absent/thoughtless/remote/abusive dad. If that actually wasn’t the case … she is obviously the one lying. So it’s in her interests to keep the “He won’t see the girls because of his new GF/because he’s a narc” storyline going. And based on what we’ve seen (or actually not seen) he’s not taking to Twitter, Instagram or the Daily Fail to give his side. Manipulation is what she does. And will always do.

• Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I have a gaelic that is pronounced completely differently to how it is spelt. There are lots of names that fall under that category. I actually think it's wrong for her to say what she said about his surname. People can and should learn to adjust to speaking non Anglo surnames and first names correctly.
It’s completely wrong to coerce people to anglicise their name. We live in a multicultural world. People have names that are now familiar to us and that are difficult to pronounce. The polite and non racist thing is to ask how it is pronounced.

it’s racist to dismiss someone’s name as funny and unreadable because it is a different language.

• Heart

EllaBella89

VIP Member
I definitely think she was mentally abusive… the signs are all there. I can only hope she wasn’t also physically abusive, but the way she uses phrases like “look what you made me do” make me genuinely shudder.
This goes way beyond a woman being in pain and acting out because her husband left her, or ‘cheated’ on her… this behaviour doesn’t appear out of the blue, it’s part of her character and has been for a very long time. There’s a reason her father cut her out of his life. There seems to be a pattern, doesn’t there?

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I think she assaulted him and that’s why he won’t step foot in the house.
She throws enough mud doesn’t she?
This wouldn't surprise me. I absolutely believe she'd hurl herself at him in a state of emotional dysregulation. She's projecting all of her daddy stuff onto him. He's not safe being in that house with her there.

And I'm beginning to think her father cut her off for similar behaviors. When the two most important men in your life both want nothing to do with you it's time to take a hard look at yourself and what part of it you need to own. That's when the real work begins.

There is a real risk if he entered the house alone that she would pretend he hit her and use it to deny him custody and further blacken his name.
THIS a thousand times. 🙌🏼

• Heart

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Pfizer really is the gift that keeps on giving…
It’s okay to doxx, harass, post personal pictures, farcically try to get Ron Howard and Disney to fire people (wtf 😂) but as soon as she’s mentioned here she throws her toys out of the pram.
Do you have the right to bully others, Pfizer? Oh wait…
410BBE46-B12E-4919-B3F0-6EB93944DAA7.png

• Haha