Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Nine months seems short to me! I’m three years in and it’s still not gone 😩 it was a reaaaalyyyyyyy badly done one, and it’s big
Oh, bless you! I'm so sorry to hear that! Do they have any idea how long it's going to take to get rid of the rest of your unfortunate ink?

Reactions: 1

LucySmith

VIP Member
Probably because it's one of her FMs posing as a guy? Her lack of authentic supporters probably has Deb and Lin up at night brainstorming ideas how make the narrative appear differently.
Are Lin and AE still besties? Someone suggested they are not?

Reactions: 1

tilly27

VIP Member
Let's just be aware, I wonder if it could be, check date and comments and see if you think so too. I'm getting that feeling now

Knitwit

VIP Member
This doesn't mean she's sold a script. I was credited at one point with about 20 writing credits. They were short projects I'd done with friends for no pay, just exposure - we got together and worked on something and gave ourselves credits.
I'm sorry but being realistic there is no way she has gone from being an extra in Australia to having sold a script in Hollywood within a few months. It doesn't work like that. I've written about the visa issue before and I have extensive experience with the particular visa she needs - do a search through the threads for O1 visa. It's definitely possible she has it but I think we need to be realistic about her level in Hollywood. She worked as an extra in Australia and probably a lot of her credits are short projects. She's not selling scripts in Hollywood.
To be fair she may have done, the only way to know is to look on IMDB Pro. To be in development can just mean that she has a director attached and like you say they have given themselves credits, IMDB does say who authors entries. Looking at the director's credits, most of them are for 'first assistant editor, so he doesn't have much heft, but if she can attach Ioan to it it might get sold

alysifans79

Why? Not one of my friends here even knows about this. America has barely noticed the Alice Evans/Ioan Gruffeld ongoing saga. LA is packed full of aspiring young actresses. She's not in the middle of a high-profile divorce with a lot of exposure as the new girlfriend. She's in the middle of a couple divorcing that aren't particularly well-known in America, especially Alice. Most Australian actors who get success over here are great at an American accent. What evidence is there of that? She has a heavy Australian accent. It works for Hugh Jackman. Although, he is THE Hugh Jackman, filled with talent. LOL She barely has a resume. She's 29. She might get some minor jobs. But good for her, going for her dream, I guess. You're only in your 20s once. It is the time for taking chances.
Are any of your friends casting directors by any chance?

LucySmith

VIP Member
So Heather the actual real lawyer is going after the FM’s from a new account. Quite rightly!
So pfizer/Paisley however many accounts the crazy bat has, is going after Tattle.
This is hilarious.
May I have a screen shot if you have the time

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Where is the source that BW is rich? From her family when her parents aren't dead yet?

IG isn't worth $5 million either. Why does he still have a mortgage? AE said he got a quarter of his usual rate for the Reunion but that could be a lie.
I guess it all depends on how much his usual rate is.