Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
It's the way she follows him down the corridor. Like seriously! Posting it is horrible. Ugh. Can't get my head around it.
She was obviously very competitive with the parenting too. (Well she was competitive about everything with him...)
She is the "good" parent berating him for getting excited and he is the "bad" parent who must apologize to Ella. hmmm
There has been a weird dynamic there for years and now with the PA it has gone up to 11.

Her comments FFS! He "loses his mind again. Terrifies own daughter again."

FUCK OFF ALICE. :poop: WE SEE YOU. 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
He is most definitely insecure about his looks. He has mentioned his nose being too big, him being awkward, and a boring person.
He may not be the most magnificent specimen to ever walk this Earth, but if someone like him is insecure about looks, I had best never leave my house again. 🙈
Just saw that there is a "sophisticated punk" persona too: ☺
1639144676832.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Mad Betty

VIP Member
markup_7659.png

My opinion only:

Of course he's scared, Alice. You are terrifying. You openly post about illegally recording your conversations with him. Your behavior is threatening. He has been advised by counsel NOT to enter the house with you there. You alone have made it impossible for him to see you, speak to you, or even enter his own house. How can you not understand this? It has nothing to do with Bianca being jealous and everything to do with safety and sanity. YOU DID THIS.

• Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
My day is screwed!!! I can’t walk away.
You know, I’m laughing a lot with these idiots, but deep inside I feel bad about them. This Pfizer person is an older woman who has chosen to attack people on a gossip site believing she’s protecting someone she really cares about. Only she doesn’t really know that someone. Ashley is a married middle aged man. He spends money (that he probably doesn’t have) to send gifts to Alice. Again he doesn’t know her! They are all so invested in this. They believe it’s their war. They act like her soldiers. It’s deeply disturbing.

• Heart
  • Sad
No, because a) I think she would have been jealous had he landed say an A lister type role & b) too many times she wasn't bigging him up she was embarrassing him, mocking him, making snide remarks & passive aggressive digs, etc. IMO she was putting him in his place.
She literally commandeered his fan club, removed undesirables then manipulated remaining members to become Alice Evans fans over the course of what, 15 years? To the point now where Ioan sympathizers are not allowed in the IG fan group. That should tell you all you need to know about how far she genuinely wanted him to go in his career, it is the actions of self sabotage.

Alice has always been terrified of the idea Ioan would open his eyes one day and realize he has settled for much less than he is worth, I personally think the insistence on the second child by AE was for anchor reasons knowing it would put IG at 60 odd years of age before the youngest flew the nest. I imagine she thought that would be just too old to leave her even if he did realize how horrible and manipulative she is.

She's spent 10 years trying to prevent this exact situation IMO through all kinds of manipulative means, gaslighting, threatening self harm, I bet countless false terminal illnesses that were close calls, break ins at the house while he's away, countless phone calls when he's asleep to check if he's alone under the pretense E is sad and wants to say goodnight, phone calls on set to let everybody around him know his wife is on the warpath and don't go near him.

"he tried to kill me by telling Gloria to just leave me on the floor! Luckily I got up fine after I realized he didn't give a fuck and knew I was LARPing, but OMG imagine I wasn't completely lying he could have MURDERED me! IOAN ATTEMPTED TO MURDER ME!"

remember that one? 😂. I could go on and on but my point is this marriage has been over for years and Alice has just ran out of new tricks to keep him for just a bit longer. Nothing works anymore because she's already used all this shit for years and years on him KNOWING he would walk away if he actually seen her for what she is. I think her biggest trick was having his career by the balls in his head. You seen that Piers interview it's clear she's leading and he's following, I imagine at some point he was gaslighted into thinking he owed his career to AE and she played on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Shes going after me 🤣
Sorry about that. My main target is Alice. She did it. And she spread it. No hard feelings. I just want her and that’s it. It’ll be a letter or two and some damages. And maybe she won’t keep saying wrong. Things about people.

• Heart

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
Yeah...I don't know. My mum is someone who does this a LOT. She thinks she can say anything as long as she says 'Oh it's a JOKE! I'm only JOKING!' And for 20 years I've asked her not to do it and explained that even saying something mean as a joke is still saying something mean. Yet here I am at 35, and she still does it. Likewise, she'll say mean things to my family about me and laugh about them. She really thinks it's funny to do that. She doesn't comprehend that it's deeply upsetting, and the reason I don't really speak to my family anymore.
I can never for the life of me figure out if her thought process is:
a) she doesn't want me to do it but I don't care, I'll do it anyway and just apologise later, it'll be fine or
b) Oh ok. [3 days later] Har har! Funny joke! Big fat Caitlyn! Har har! And just doesn't understand what she's doing.

So yeah...if anyone knows the answer...it's baffled me for decades.

Interestingly, the other thing I've noticed she does over the years is any time I have something good happen, she'll do everything she can to tear it down and spoil it. I think there's a lot of jealousy there, especially with looks and talent. I've danced since I was 2, and at one point was part of a dance company that performed at the Barbican. The night before our show, she sends me this lengthy email about all the stuff I'm doing wrong to her. I think she did it deliberately to try and ruin my happy, proud experience. (She's still never seen me perform, not even once). I don't recall seeing much about the girls' talents and good qualities. Unless writing cards about how much they love you and you're the best mum ever counts. I don't count the school play because I think AE used that as a weapon against IG, not as something she was proud of, per say. And I think she'd see it more as her achievement, not E's, because acting is her 'talent' that she passed on. "You're just like me!"

I also see AE kind of doing something similar with looks at my mum did to me, like with the height thing. She wasn't openly making fun of E's height, but she was noting it, and my mum does stuff like that. That way, you can't say to her, 'oh please don't say that it's not very nice' - my mum's second favourite phrase after 'I'm only joking' is 'I'm only SAYING! I was just SAYING!' It's very clever really. She'll point negative stuff out and when I get upset she'll say 'I was only saying!' I've definitely noticed a very similar pattern with stuff AE says, but I can't think of specifics right now.

• Heart
  • Sad

Fuzzy Slippers

Omg, I got sucked into reading those princessmc chats. Wow! From 2007, the chats were the same as on our board now! There was this comment:

Think she could put down the cocktail long enough to have her wedding photo taken?
;)

And this comment, made me laugh:

It is obvious that they practice posing in front of the mirror all day long at home.
Alice: "-Oooops Baby Angel, I think you better look a bit more angry on the next premiere, that would be good for you. We don't want any fan girls to think you are smiling at them, do we Baby Angel?"
Ioan: "-Oh no, Angel. I only have eyes for you. Please don't be mad at me Angel, please. I would do anything for you, just ask me!"
Alice: "-I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. But okay. Call the imdb.com and tell them to shut down the site. NOW!!!"
Ioan: "-Yes Angel dear, of course sweety honey Angel honey."

or maybe

Ioan: "- Hm... Premiere again. I think I'll just wear a suit. Maybe the shiny one."
Alice: "- Just as long as you don't wear anything nice. I want to have all the attention."
Ioan: "- Of course Angel, I would never try to behave like the star in the family!"
Alice: "- No, because you're not! I am the star! I'm gonna wear extra high heels so that I become bigger than you, because I am more important than you!!!!"

• Haha
  • Wow

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
I think to her it was, she makes jokes and some are harsh but I don't know that she's aware enough to realise it. So she'd post pics he'd tell her not to, and she'd say "You're welcome ladies" so I think at times in her head she thought she was promoting him.
I always thought the ‘you’re welcome, ladies’ posts were just her way of showing off and bragging, ‘look who I have in my bed every night and you’ll never have’, childish taunting. Part of why she’s refused to let go, she puffed herself up for years on having IG all to herself and she’s incensed that he’s actually left and she can’t show off her prize toy anymore.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
You know, I’m laughing a lot with these idiots, but deep inside I feel bad about them. This Pfizer person is an older woman who has chosen to attack people on a gossip site believing she’s protecting someone she really cares about. Only she doesn’t really know that someone.
I do have empathy for anyone that deeply enmeshed with someone like Alice. She likely feels seen by Alice when in real life she feels overlooked or forgotten. I saw the Pfizer woman's photo and felt so sorry for her. She's just a normal woman at home with her dog looking for some connection and purpose. Someone hurt her. This is how she copes. Hurt people hurt people. Perhaps she doesn't understand Narc abuse the way so many of us do here. She's too blinded by her adoration of a woman she doesn't even know to consider she's anything other than perfect.

Sigh.

That said, keep coming at me and I won't be so kind. 🤗

• Heart

kata420

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion (I am bursting my sides laughing here

Alice, Alice. Who the f*ck is Alice! Or…

Cause for 21 years, Ioan’s been trying to get away from Alice

Lol. I have too much time on my hands.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Under_theRadar

If you look back at her Instagram (assuming they have not been deleted) when they were still a couple, she was absolutely horrid to him. Always putting him down. You know who I would love to hear from... IG mother. She is Welsh like myself and I bet she has a lot to say. Come on Mammy G, time to tell your side of the story.

• Heart
Reactions: 32