Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shire-life

Hi Tattlers,

Newbie here. I wanted to introduce myself as I've been following the threads for a couple of months now. I saw one of Alice's tweets and the red flags hit me like a tonne of bricks. I couldn't let it go, googled and found this place.

I won't be able to post much due to work commitments, but I read every thread religiously. You are all very open here, so started to feel a bit like a voyeur.
So, my story Lived with a narc, who was also a sadist so I guess he can have the label of malignant narcissist.

Once I worked out what he was and escaped, I realised my mother was also a narc, though not as dangerous from a physical POV. So here I am now in my 6th decade and in therapy due to the beliefs I formed as a young child, particularly around not feeling safe
This brings me on to the children. Every day I am willing Ioan and his lawyers to make a move. However, I also feel he shouldn't rush it, as he has to unpickle his brain and start thinking like a normal human being.

So, I'm here, not around much to post but catching up before and after work.

One final thing. The video when mAlice mumbles at the end about him changing his name .....this is typical of a narc. If they have tried a tactic and it has failed, they will continue to mention it for decades, because they cannot tolerate the disobedience.

Oh and finally, for the mum who mentioned her son still does not say anything negative about his ex partner. It's the brain washing. I can say what happened to me and say who my perp was, but I still can't criticise him as a person. It will come, but lots of control :Dto overcome.

Phew... can you tell I've been lurking for a while

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I have something to say about Ioan and his daughters and who should be put first. As a mother I have always put my children first sometimes to the detriment of my own life which is still having ramifications for me even now. I won’t go into why.
But back to IG and his gf. I feel that it’s possible once he married AE she turned full on narc. Just how long was he happy in the marriage? I doubt it was very long. He’s suffered for years for his mistake. The girls are alienated from him, he’s wasted years of his life, he’s been humiliated, abused, trashed publicly, and God knows what else. His daughters will need careful professional handling by an expert to mend their relationship. It may be irreparable.
When life is so precarious and completely unpredictable why not grab hold of any happiness you can get when you can?
Especially after Covid-19 and all the other crap going on in the world. Hell overnight a tornadic superstorm devastated 6 states and killed at least 50 and the death count is rising. So you just never know.
Of course those precious girls deserve the best but their dad will likely be a better parent if he’s happy and has support. I know he loves them and is probably doing the best he can under the circumstances. And we don’t honestly know what is happening behind the scenes.
I’m not saying he’s an Angel lol, but we all know who is not an Angel in this whole sordid mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Fuzzy Slippers

My son was a victim of DV. 😡 She would give him black eyes, bruises on his neck (from choking), almost broke his nose, etc. It was always an excuse like, oh she threw the remote and accidentally hit him. I KNEW something was going on, but it wasn't until they finally broke up that I heard the real shit. Whenever he would try to break up, she would threaten suicide, and cry she has no one (family friends).

The golf club incident is highly suspicious.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Without being specific about the IG/ AE situation, it’s worth unpicking some of the attitudes around parents who decide to have a love life. A parent doesn’t always have to put their children first all of the time nor do they have to always prioritise their needs all of the time. Being a good parent doesn’t make you a martyr to having a fulfilling life.

As long as it done right and you don’t bring someone dangerous or unsafe into their life, you can have a relationship. Some people might decide not to. But those that do, are not guilty of neglect, abandonment or choosing someone over their kids. They have chosen both and they can prioritise both along with a lot of other things like careers.

The situation with Narcs is different. They never put anything or anyone elses needs over their own. Their needs are their single priority and they are incapable of anything else.

Back to IG and AE, it would be like this even if he waited 5 years to date. The alienation and vitriol would be same because she is a narc.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

welp

VIP Member
There is nothing wrong with a little child being sensitive to noise, the issue is the mother filming it and putting it on the internet

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I think he is lush ❤. Proper Welsh boy with his prince charming looks and beautiful smile. She was punching way above her weight when she married him.
THIS. I don't know why people on here think it was IG that was punching. She was an older, attractive, dumb blonde with a mediocre acting career and a talent for pissing off people with her stupid remarks in her interviews. She was also an obvious cheater (ask OP). He had a much better career and a strong fanbase before AE nuked it. Better looking than AE imo too. His fanbase (and it was not usually said out loud), thought he was settling for someone weird and not very wonderful. o_O

And we have been proved right. His mother too. He realises this now, I'll bet.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

cssam

I just have to say one thing... Respect to Ioan and Bianca for the way they've handled Alice's public bashings so far. She has tried everything to provoke them and it hasn't worked (which would be a nightmare for any narcissist). It's very easy to post stuff on social media but it takes incredible strength to maintain a dignified silence when someone is spouting so many (potentially damaging) lies about you, and has even dragged your kids into it. I suspect that IG's silence throughout Alice's outbursts will be an advantage for him in the long run.

She is ultimately going to keep getting caught in her own web of lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

welp

VIP Member
Title by @katylouclay trimmed down for length, full title: ´We 3 wines in Alice’s bar, causing Tweets that travel so far, ´little sharp’ hits for the narcissist, land her in the Daily Star’

Honourable mention to @Under_theRadar their suggestion was too long and I had no idea how to trimm that down

Please remember to keep thread title suggestions until the tail end of the thread and to use ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’. No swearing in them please.

Gentle suggestion to perhaps pop potentially triggering or upsetting posts behind a spoiler. Also Tattle has loads of chats going on in the off topic forum, check it out - https://tattle.life/forums/off-topic.7/

There is a thread for chit chat now too https://tattle.life/threads/tattle-turds.25241/

On the latest: Alice now claims that she's got the ick about Ioan. And she will only let the kids go to their father if they call the police. Also Bianca's dog arrives on saturday in LA.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

M33L4

VIP Member
I think it’s okay to move on and be happy after a separation. The day he officially filed for divorce would have been fine for him to move on.
I don’t think anyone leaves a 20-year relationship on a whim. I think he knew she’d go ape-shit (possibly not to this extent, right enough) and had tried to leave several times before.
He has to put his happiness first at some point and it looks as though he wants 50/50 custody, we don’t know the financials of the divorce but he’s currently paying for everything now and I think he will sell the house. It happens.
Is there a perfect timeline for moving on after divorce? She would have reacted the same way no matter the timeline.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Howdy

VIP Member
I've just watched the videos posted in the previous thread of him upsetting his eldest by cheering at the match. I find it so wrong that AE filmed and posted these clips. It's horrible for IG but more importantly their daughter. I'd seriously whack the phone out of my husband's hands if he thought that was a good time to get his phone out and film and then post it for the world to see. It must have driven IG mad living with a social media obsessed wife. That scene was no one's business but theirs. It's all so unhealthy and sets up such an odd understanding of boundaries for their girls. It really bothered me watching them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Under_theRadar

Pfizer, Pfizer, Pfizer...sweetie. If you stopped acting like Alice's mouth piece then you wouldn't get honourable mentions here. This is what you need to understand about your overlord Alice;
1) she is an emotional and physical abuser.
2) she is mentally unstable and should not have those kids.
3) she was a D class actress with no decent credentials..
4) she doesn't care about you. Never has and never will. She is using you as a sounding board. Maybe you should latch on to someone's with an actual soul

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Mad Betty

VIP Member
You are the one who came here and started shit. Will I feel bad? Yes but if you can't reap what you soe then dont threaten people
Who is that? Is that the same Pfizer person who came here today, stalked my account activity, and then posted screenshots of it with derogatory commentary?

Bullies hate being held accountable.

That said, if this is the same person please seek help. No one wants to see you hurt in any way. This too shall pass.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Penguin86

VIP Member
So this isn't the first time. Eww. Shipping for that weight must be close to £100 and the contents at least another £30-£50
Screenshot_20211210-193830_Chrome.jpg

If we dont hear from her Tuesday we know it was laced with something
Screenshot_20211210-193555_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
My thoughts exactly. I wouldn't have had that kind of strength and resilience at her age - hell, I probably wouldn't have it now. This is what makes me lean towards IG/BW being the real deal, because let's face it, he isn't that much of a catch. Not exactly a billionaire, not exactly A-list, not exactly an unburdened bachelor. Then again, who knows... hidden talents and all... 😁

Based on all the stories about him, I now firmly believe he is a - excuse my vulgarity, I am but a humble peasent - "tie me down and sit on my face" type of man.

• Haha
  • Sick

M33L4

VIP Member
I would be really interested in where she gets her information from in order to form the opinion that Bianca wears the pants. I don’t mean that sarcastically either, I’m interested. And I’m not saying this in defence of Bianca because I don’t feel she is squeaky clean and all positive energy either.

I’m guessing maybe the only reference to Bianca in the divorce is some court or restraining order asking Alice not to slander her etc. Ioan has requested that Alice never make contact with him again, so she isn’t getting an information from him. Neither Ioan or Bianca have issued any statements or spoken about their relationship apart from that photo with the passive aggressive comment about smiling again.

So how does she know that Bianca is wearing the pants or trousers as we’d say in the UK?
She had him under her control while they were together. He’s now making decisions against her and he can’t possibly be doing that for himself. So it has to be BW.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
she did this pretty indirectly, so in any case she would be save
View attachment 916215
She was ranting all day about him and his relationship to his mother that day (and later deleted almost all of it), it was the day he left to film in France, so with the virtue of context it's very obvious who she is talking about

Linking him to child abuse images, in that casual way, is utterly disgusting. She will say she was not saying he had done that, but she has deliberately planted that seed. What a vile thing to do to the father of your kids.

• Angry