Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Whilst I have doubts about the timings and do not necessarily think IG is perfect I would not recommend he steps inside that house under any circumstances.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

ChickpeaJones

Here's the cheering video, if the link works:

Wait ... for those in the know, I'm not breaking any rules posting this am I?
I did the the same thing when England scored in the Euros last summer. My little son had no idea why I suddenly started leaping about like a demented leprechaun. Scooped him up and apologised profusely for my weird, crazy, joyful dancing and YES!YES!YES!-ing. Feel a lot of empathy for Ioan watching this. And it also makes me want to push Alice down a well.

• Heart
  • Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
💚💚💚 lmao If only I could describe to you even one of the million times my jokes have crashed and burned. 😩
RTP - when you are qualified and experienced as a therapist you should write a book about narcs and how to deal with them. You have a way with words and don't forget to include your funny memes! I would buy it and you don't need a publisher as self publishing is easy, not that you are not good enough to get a publisher, just don't let that stop you. Let us know about it in the Tattle Turds thread..

• Heart

LucySmith

VIP Member
I personally think that having spent quite a bit of time away from Alice in Aussie, he has adjusted without her. He has seen how much happier he was. He learnt he could live without her. It’s not the complete reason he left her but actually helped him leave.

• Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
She was obviously very competitive with the parenting too. (Well she was competitive about everything with him...)
She is the "good" parent berating him for getting excited and he is the "bad" parent who must apologize to Ella. hmmm
There has been a weird dynamic there for years and now with the PA it has gone up to 11.

Her comments FFS! He "loses his mind again. Terrifies own daughter again."

FUCK OFF ALICE. :poop: WE SEE YOU. 👀
Ella seems one of those extremely sensitive children that reacts to everything and I wonder if AE has a similar personality?
Elsie didn’t react at all. Thus AE aligns with Ella, IG with Elsie. I don’t know.
Whatever the situation was, the way IG reacts is the exact way one would respond if fearful, ashamed, and trying to stop someone from being angry and getting told off. This is the first time I watched this and it tells me everything I need to know about this relationship. It makes me feel sick and sad. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
she was making digs about his looks already months ago, especially about his (lack of) hair

I dont buy it tbh. She had me fooled once already. It's more likely a new strategy for her in order to get him to finally come round.

It's a far better strategy than over craziness at least.
She's been making digs about his looks almost from when they got together. It makes me wonder if he isn't so much vain as terribly insecure because of her "jokes."

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks for screenshot, dear @BigBonedBuzzard

Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 1.39.24 PM.png

Yeah, wow, the name bias is REAL with this bloke, like I have this small handful of what I personally perceive to be some of the absolute worst (non-physical) violences you can commit against someone. The first one, for me, is deliberately addressing someone with the wrong pronouns, and probably a hot second is name prejudice.

Names are vessels of one's history, upbringing, culture, and/or personal experience. To indicate, however subtly, that someone's name should be altered to suit English preferences, to force it into a state of easier pronounceability for the person—who has no interest in making the effort to learn it—is shameful and selfish, just my opinion.

I helped teach a VERY brief African religions course with a friend one summer (it was mainly her thing) but on the syllabus we stated veryyy clearly that using accent marks for proper names or words from another language is not a choice. So, if they penned an author’s name without the accented “í” or “ñ” or “á,” then they would have produced a misspelling. And this (often repetitive) issue—I further interpret to imply—is a glaring symbol of disrespect/lack of care for the dignity & delicacy of languages that exist beyond our cozy English bubble.

We warned students at the beginning of the course that if they submitted even a single paper in which one of the authors' names were misspelled or missing accents, they would fail that assignment, no matter how well-written it was. And we damn well stuck to that promise.

Idk, friends, people need to respect how comrades in this world are addressed. We owe them the obligation of honoring the accents in their name, the syllabic emphases, the rolled r's, the throaty sounds, literally all of it. It's not a joke, like this fuckass in the screenshot seems to think. He just sounds dumb as shit.

Last edited:
  • Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
A. If someone is very sick/stopped breathing/collapsed - call the f'n ambulance.
B. Working with 'several' therapists isn't normal, no matter which way you spin it
C. Blaming your ex's new relationship for unavoidable collateral damage to your kids is sick in the head

• Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
I’ve just popped back to very politely ask if AE could get her arse off here and back over to Twitter, it’s fekkin crickets over there. Cheers.x

• Haha

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
When it all boils down to it is that Alice, her acolytes and the FM have some fucked up opinions on what IG does. But at the end of the day what are the crimes?

Crime #1 He works for a living😱. Just like most people. It’s an important part of most peoples self esteem to be productive and to contribute.
Crime #2 He wants to have an adult relationship with another adult, as single people. I’m fairly sure that is a basic human right and not a reason to clutch pearls and have him castrated. Like 100’s of millions of people he can do that and be a good parent and fight his legal battles.
Crime #3 He is vain and looks after his image and looks. That is pretty much CPD for an actor.
Crime #4 He wants to be father to his children. The only reason he is not able to do that is because his Narc ex is stopping it and alienating his children.
Crime #5 His announcement of a new relationship was untimely. Yep it was, but it’s clear AE had gotten wind of it and would without a shadow of doubt sold the story to the DM.

Crime #6. The one he could be on the hook for. Did he start his relationship with BW before the announcement of the split?, very probably. But I don’t think AE and IG were a couple when he went back to Australia and AE knew that.

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
I have to laugh at her recent tweets. For someone so totally over her ex, she sure does talk (shit) a lot about him. All. The. Time. As the saying goes, the opposite of love isn’t hate. It’s indifference. She’s very far from being indifferent and I doubt she ever will be. And if she is that concerned with her kids being in therapy to have a relationship with their dad, she should be shutting down all negative comments about him on her SM. But that’s never going to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I believe BW has sold a script as she is listed as writer for a movie called "A Ray of Sunshine". It isn't listed on the main Imdb but on IMdbpro site. It is listed as in development and the site was last edited July 2021.The director listed is James Gadd aka jimmy gadd. He has been commenting/liking posts on her instagram for over 18 months.
So, I believe there is more to her being in LA than just IG or just rocking up and hoping for an acting gig.
Well damn, girl. Look at you! Brava, Bianca. Live your dream. Regardless of any man, you just keep living your best life and keep it moving forward.
Invest in YOU. In the end, the only one you will ever be able to fully rely on forever is yourself. Real talk.
markup_7657.png

• Heart

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Can it be classed as racism 🤔
Or what name would you call it
Considering Alice’s ire is directed at Welsh names and Welsh culture I’d say it’s Cymrophobia 😂 Kind of like Xenophobia but just targeting Wales specifically! Or she’s just a bigoted twat

• Haha
  • Heart
Im ok. I know I'm not a fatty and it's not my fault if they can't handle the truth. Noone asked her to come on here.
You know she just hates that you have powers here, right? This is a proper forum with a bunch of people that talk about issues ranging from pets to manscaping, to IO, AE, and BW, as well as minor players. It’s fun and calm and the people are well-intentioned. Very diff than Twitter.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I do have empathy for anyone that deeply enmeshed with someone like Alice. She likely feels seen by Alice when in real life she feels overlooked or forgotten. I saw the Pfizer woman's photo and felt so sorry for her. She's just a normal woman at home with her dog looking for some connection and purpose.
AE and her FMs, after bullying BW, IG and others for so long are now running scared lol. Most of them like henryscarf, pfizer and tallulah have locked their accounts. I think they enjoy being part of this soap opera and they never thought there would be consequences for their bullying. I am not sure they like Alice so much as they like attention and AE will give them likes and tweets as long as they sing from her hymn sheet.

Personally I am glad that Heather is going to take action. I don't think BW or IG will sue for defamation though they would be within their rights to. So karma is coming and a fellow Tattler is going to serve it. :cool:

• Heart