Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So I just randomly thought about that article Alice wrote in Daily Mail where Ioan told her he was angry with her and she was just like, "I know I can be annoying sometimes but you still wuv me though, don't you?" (ugh). And it suddenly reminded me of these final lines of a poem from a photo I took a few years ago. It's one of my absolute favorite lines of poetry I've ever read thus far.

So the poet here is dying, and his relationship has become complicated and somewhat tumultuous and emotionally unstable in like every way possible, as one can imagine and understand. With these lines he's like explicitly saying, "I wish you'd tell me I'm hard to love so at least I know that beyond that hardship...you still do." However undue his guilt is, he's still speaking from a place of guilt. Perhaps even shame.

And Alice's weird, annoying "aww I'm annoying but u still wuv me right?" or whatever just instantly brought me to these lines, about this theme of being difficult to love, and idk I just see the great contrast between their sentiments.

Because the poet is a tired, frustrated, dying man who is acknowledging in a substantial way that he's not easy to love. He recognizes and takes responsibility for (supposedly) being a burden on his dear partner, for the ways in which their relationship is crumbling/emotionally unstable. He's speaking with apology and acceptance. And he asks for reassurance that he's still loved because he wants to feel he is still worth being loved. That's it.

But Alice is an abuser, and that changes almost everything. She has no accountability nor self-awareness. Sure, she says she "knows" she can be annoying...but does she really actually acknowledge that? She's an abuser. She asks for reassurance that she's still loved because she wants to feel back in control over someone else's life and centered in their existences. She asks the question to be manipulative.

I'm just rambling like I always do, and maybe these two things just aren't comparable, but idk I look at these two contexts of this one theme and they still mingle in my mind. Just saying that there's such a huge difference between asking for love because you acknowledge that maybe you've supposedly complicated the relationship with emotional baggage and need to know you're still loved...and asking for love as a manipulation tactic because you just need to recommence your dominant hold on somebody.

Sorry, I just had feelings. These lines mess me up in the best and worst way, and they have nothing to do with AE and yet reading that article felt like almost a direct insult to this poetry.

IMG_0258.JPG

• Heart
Reactions: 31

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
OMG I finally caught up!

Feeling a bit left out tho.

Pfizer, could u screenshot one of my posts pls? You can say I’m fat and ugly if you like. Thanks hun 😘

ETA: to save u the bother, my IP address is 53.180.08 😘

• Haha

Sweetcouchpotato

Yes, that is probably the reason, your sinister ass be damned:

View attachment 916094

How dare his name not be English:

View attachment 916093

I'm done with looking at the replies. I was hoping to find more Alice, but I only found Despair.
The weird racism about Welsh names bring unpronounceable really annoys me as a wife of a Welsh bloke whose parents were stopped from learning Welsh and given English names because it was too "backwards" to embrace their welshness. I'm so glad our kids want to speak Welsh. But these are the horrible people who made my husband's grandparents think English names and speaking only English was the only way to be normal. And Alice was doing it the other day - another way to put "daddy" down.

• Angry
  • Sad
See I greatly struggle with the idea that BW is romantically involved with IG for the sake of attention.

Alice rudely claimed she's thirsty for fame (from a "C-list actor," I think she said?) and she garnered a few laughs from her monkeys about that. But it just doesn't make sense to me why she would engage with a man who is so heavily burdened with general strife and severe anxiety, a venomous divorce, children who are emotionally absent towards him, sour press releases/media, and a furious ex-wife.

I'm sorry, it just doesn't seem to equate to me as a grab for attention. Why would she toss herself into such pandemonium for this reason? Literally who does that? Who sticks their head in an alligator's mouth, you know? Her continuing to stand beside him would absolutely annihilate her reputation, and could be doing so as we speak.

I lost my crystal ball during my last house cleaning, so unfortunately I can't predict whether or not their courtship will prosper forevermore, but it doesn't matter whether or not it does. To me, the sheer fact that she's hanging on through this disarray seems to imply that she witnesses in Ioan something beyond his celebrity status. If he were to sink from all of this, well, she's chained to his wrist. I don't understand what else would motivate her to stay other than some degree of honest affection.

Just my theory, dearie. 🌻

• Heart

Just William

VIP Member
It's the way she follows him down the corridor. Like seriously! Posting it is horrible. Ugh. Can't get my head around it.
He looked so devastated to have upset little E. When I first saw it I kept seeing his face as he turns from little E's door & Alice is going off on him & he's saying sorry. The look on his face was 💔
Nothing was private. Vile woman.

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
All that money for a 5 word reply and an overuse of exclamations. Im sure thats enough to make him cum happy
Screenshot_20211211-173211_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I genuinely can’t work that out. There is a community on here. In this thread alone there’s shared stories about everything from hair removal, to stories of over coming suicide ideation to name just two.
It’s funny and supportive.

The Fm’s fight with each other. Is it the chase of a blue tick account? Because I’d say that’s pretty sad and lonely for them.
I think a lot of us are here because AE's actions have triggered our own memories of domestic abuse. I don't particularly like to use to use the word "narcissist" because that can mean so many different things and I assume we all have a touch of narcissism in certain ways but especially people who want to be a "star". I myself had a very public divorce in our town 20 years ago with a husband who owned a large business and like AE, was able to publicly abuse, attempt to humiliate, and share intimate details to purportedly show the abuse HE lived with. I turned here because it seemed to be the only place others had suffered this particular domestic abuse. I have nightmare stories of my 15 year marriage and 2 year divorce.
I thank you all for sharing and making this a safe place. ❤

• Heart
  • Sad

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
You are the one who came here and started shit. Will I feel bad? Yes but if you can't reap what you soe then dont threaten people
First of all Twitter is public domain, it's the cyber town square. Pfizer thinks she can cyberstalk and bully but if she gets called out on it then she drops hints about suicide. The narc playbook again.

I am not buying this. Funny how it's not so amusing when the spotlight is on her? The "hateful posts" were just calling out her hate. 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 30

welp

VIP Member
I mean this is the same woman that claims that Ella Newton went crazy on her when the poor girl did literally nothing (and Alice was the one who went crazy on her), or who published that reasonable wizard mail from Ioan and acted like the poor dude insulted her.

Anyone who believes her anything is just an idiot, sorry.

• Heart

Under_theRadar

He may not be the most magnificent specimen to ever walk this Earth, but if someone like him is insecure about looks, I had best never leave my house again. 🙈
Just saw that there is a "sophisticated punk" persona too: ☺
View attachment 916140
I think he is lush ❤. Proper Welsh boy with his prince charming looks and beautiful smile. She was punching way above her weight when she married him.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
AE is only putting out her version, she can’t even agree with herself on that.
“All he does is talk about the new gf” means to me that he tried telling the kids about BW and mommy dearest lost it.
I’ll bet there isn’t a FaceTime or phone call she doesn’t interrupt.

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I do not want to be an armchair psychiatrist but so much of the intentions and motivations AE puts on BW and IG are projection.
AE reveals a lot about how her mind works when she comments on others.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
There is always an underlying suggestion of pedophelia in their replies. It’s absolutely disgusting. The way AE infantilises BW too. This young girl etc. no, she is 29!
He’s old enough to be her granddad and other comments. He’s not. They muddy the waters enough to suggest it but not say it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Junebug895

Chatty Member
Ok peeps, I'm an dweeb and I feel bad for the people catching up so I've taken notes and prepped a recap for the next thread. If someone could post it on my behalf that would be faboo as I reckon I'll be tucked away in Bedfordshire when this thread closes. Whoever posts, do edit as you see fit x

Attempted Thread #29 recap:

@House of Tea brought our attention to an old gossip site post from 2008 (see pg 2), referencing IG attending the Fantastic Four premier with a black eye. IG claims an accident caused by AE with a golf club. TTs discuss whether this was an accident, no evidence either way, but interesting discussion.

See pg 3 for article posted by @House of Tea..

Discussions followed re. IG’s vanity, and that this could have been caused by AE’s detrimental comments towards IG, causing a deep insecurity within him.

@IHateHadargoyle posts a DM article showing AE’s callous comments about IG’s nose being passed on to their daughter, see pg 4
@WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot posted an article concerning IG’s vanity torment on pg 4.

@Junebug895 posts video of AE cheering during Welsh rugby game, scaring big E, and being shamed for it by AE. Very sad video.

Lighter note for IG fan girls. See pg 8 for pic of IG showering and covering bits, a la Botticelli’s Venus.

Fan girls enjoy for a while and wipe up when they’re done.

The Great And Powerful Penguin86 (come on, you love it!) reveals creepy Ashley has posted his “package” for AE, which comes to 13.5kg and will have been quite costly. See pg 14 for the gross details.

TT’s note that AE has, again, been disturbingly silent. It is notable that said silence is during Prime Time e.g. wine o’clock.

Discussion amongst TTs moves on to BW’s visa status, see pg 27, @Caitlyn130 for details. She’s been back and forth from the states, and knows her visa stuff!

Pg 31, @Penguin86 posts Ashley’s shipping receipt tweeted to AE. TTs vomit en masse.

After this there’s a lot of discussion about body hair. It was fun, and we all learned a lot about each other. Not warning you with page numbers, you just enjoy it for yourself!

Approx. pg 43 onwards, it’s established that Pfizer has a new account and is viciously going after our dear Penguin86. “Take Back Texas 2022” makes threats with IP addresses and such suchery, but is clearly an idiot.

Codename *Sprite* is on with us, previously being in battle on Twitter with AE and FMs. *Sprite* is apparently an accomplished legal mind and has made some sort of deal with Lupine to avoid a defamation case against AE, who has committed some serious no-no’s along with her flock. Despite accord with Lupine, it appears he or she cannot rein the pack in, and *Sprite* will do what he or she will do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Still catching up but I was sorting through photos and found this one of a tiny whiteboard I used to stick outside my office door at work. I was like really into using this whiteboard to motivate my colleagues by maybe writing kind things on it or drawing cute cartoons each day (on one day, I drew Harry Potter using his magic wand but he was making a floating pot of coffee pour into his mug, haha, I was dumb).

I just found this one and it obviously resonated with me quite a bit regarding Alice. I don't know about you but I love it when old things/wisdom/knowledge inform future experiences. I'm biased for being half Arab but Arab proverbs are amazing.

IMG_0260.JPG

Last edited:
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
This Ashley person...
Also, I find it highly unlikely that he has never ever lost anyone, through death or otherwise. It is more possible that Alice just didn't notice.

View attachment 916014
"he is seeking press attention"

they must be living in a different universe, the one seeking press attention is their Queen. He is doing exactly what somebody that got abused (not saying he was) does and cut off contact

But hey good on him for stating exactly why Alice's victim narrative makes no sense. Too bad he isnt realizing it.

• Haha