Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Junebug895

Chatty Member
What did he do wrong here exactly? Looks Ike she's turned his daughter in to a sensitive mess.
Finally! I was worried that I was alone thinking that!

Ok, sorry peeps, I'm not a child-person. I'm sure yours are great but no thanks.

The first thing I thought watching this was what on earth was there to cry about? Elsie's sat there cool as a cucumber.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Junebug895

Chatty Member
View attachment 916129
From the website - what do we think?
I really, really, reeeeeally hope it isn't what we think it is and it genuinely was an accident. But ... well what on earth was she doing swinging a golf club around?

Cripes, I really do detest it when women hit men and it's brushed over. Violence against someone is never ok, for either gender. Unless of course it's a case of self-defence.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Of course it is. We’re on our corner of the internet gossiping and not harming anyone. We don’t invent stories or tell lies. We don’t bully people. We simply comment on what Malice herself has said very publicly and perhaps speculate about the other players in the drama. This is why I find the FM’s behaviour so disturbing. They act like their lives depend on this. And it makes me wonder.
Are they so lonely? Are they ill? What do they get from this crusade?

Which one was it?
I genuinely can’t work that out. There is a community on here. In this thread alone there’s shared stories about everything from hair removal, to stories of over coming suicide ideation to name just two.
It’s funny and supportive.

The Fm’s fight with each other. Is it the chase of a blue tick account? Because I’d say that’s pretty sad and lonely for them.

• Heart

mitchumau

I believe BW has sold a script as she is listed as writer for a movie called "A Ray of Sunshine". It isn't listed on the main Imdb but on IMdbpro site. It is listed as in development and the site was last edited July 2021.The director listed is James Gadd aka jimmy gadd. He has been commenting/liking posts on her instagram for over 18 months.
So, I believe there is more to her being in LA than just IG or just rocking up and hoping for an acting gig.

Attachments

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Of course he's scared, Alice. You are terrifying. You openly post about illegally recording your conversations with him. Your behavior is threatening. He has been advised by counsel NOT to enter the house with you there. You alone have made it impossible for him to see you, speak to you, or even enter his own house. How can you not understand this? It has nothing to do with Bianca being jealous and everything to do with safety and sanity. YOU DID THIS.
There is a real risk if he entered the house alone that she would pretend he hit her and use it to deny him custody and further blacken his name.

• Sad
You are the one who came here and started shit. Will I feel bad? Yes but if you can't reap what you soe then dont threaten people
Don’t start. You aren’t the victim here. You’ve gone after anyone who didn’t share your opinion re Alice. And you’ve been dirty, cruel, and a jackass. You know what else is hanging around for people to see? All your bullying screenshots. Your choices are your choices, but why not…just stop attacking people on her behalf? She’s okay to go after people on her own. People here are just defending themselves and one another.

• Heart

raiseseyebrow

imagine thinking you can do anything with an IPaddress 😭
View attachment 918763
I hAvE yOuR iP aDdReSs nOw

Do ye, aye? You got a scrolling binary string green-on-black screensaver too? 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Utter clown shoes, I’m actually offended that someone would be stupid enough to think someone would be bothered by that.

One of the many downsides to being a sysadmin is that people talking out of their ass about tech is guaranteed to wind me up.

(Hey, Pfizer, your opsec sucks. Imagine being stupid enough to defame someone on a Twitter account where you post personal photos and information that make it trivial for someone to find your full name and address after 10 minutes of googling).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Marj24

VIP Member
Re Ioan collecting his stuff - when I've watched Judge Judy and there is a similar situation (not that anything really is similar to this 😬), she says an officer of the law will accompany the person to make sure a) the handover occurs and b) there is no trouble.
Obviously this is not standard practice but IG/his lawyer could possibly request it. You just would not put it pass Alice to kick off (if she was there) or even stage appearing ill to get his attention.
I'd love to see Judge Judy taking on Alice
68b8350cce2b76c4e702ceed0d821f9f.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
I am a bit lackadaisical about hair removal these days. I don’t care about it like I used to. Also as I have aged, the need to shave my legs lessens, the regrowth is so much slower. Also, I used to have Keratosis Pilaris (KP) and that has gone too. I shave my pits every couple of weeks. Sure sometimes I look like I have Tina Turner in my pits but who cares. If a guy told me to shave etc, I would be giving him short shrift. Now chin hair, I am on chin patrol every day. I used to have an aunt who used to regular have a hair growing out of her chin, I used to say, for gods sake get rid of it. She said it grows overnight, which I was sceptical about. But she was right. These fuckers grow over night. There are younger women reading this, saying no way will chin hair be a thing for me. Trust me you will be a regular plucker too.)

My spoiler failed!

• Haha
  • Heart

Just William

VIP Member
I’m obviously not an expert in anyway shape or form. Is it possible Ella has sensitivities to noise? Some children do, others will sleep through absolutely anything.
The smoke alarm really upsets one of my children. Either way, I agree, she was recording him being the bad guy again. Rather than comfort her she recorded it and called him a a-hole.
I saw how scared he looked. Something just doesn’t sit right.
And her shouting Daddy you did it again, etc - yeah Malice let's make him look the bad parent whilst you were more interested in keep filming him while chastising him, but hey, SM comes first right? The expressions on his face make me feel very sad. But we know who the abuser was & still is & it ain't Ioan.

• Heart

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
These weirdo types who latch onto a minor celebrity, have been around forever, it's just that the internet has given them a bigger platform on which to display their misguided devotion.

UK Tattlers may know a journalist/tv presenter called Anne Diamond? I once worked with a girl who, along with her mum, were utterly bewitched by Anne. When AD fell pregnant (with a rainbow baby), my colleague's mum knitted a baby cardigan and sent it to the tv studio where AD worked. Colleague and her mum were completely convinced that when AD came onto the tv show, with her newborn, the baby would be wearing the cardigan. My colleague actually booked a day off work, so that she could stay at home with her mum to watch the show! (Spoiler: the baby wasn't wearing the cardigan 😂)

Much as we all laughed at work, we did feel a little sad for them both and even ended up consoling our colleague that the cardigan probably got worn at some point. It's like those nutters that sent baby clothes to Princess Di when she had her kids, do they really think they're gonna spot Prince Wiilliam wearing a home-made jumper, lovingly knitted by Maureen from Ramsgate? 🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Wow

veevee04

VIP Member
BW must be really strong and into him. I would run in the opposite direction with his baggage , nightmare ex wife , kids who won't like you and a toxic divorce .

Reactions: 27

welp

VIP Member
I totally agree AE should never have posted the videos, I just forgot to write that in my comment.

Re him being vain he said he's been like that since the fourth grade.

Just saw this on a quote, it fits with my idea that his teacher parents being strict didn't let him really grow properly:
"I was quite a late starter," he admits. "As a teacher's child I found that automatic respect for authority wasn't necessarily a good thing. My philosophy was all about pleasing everyone and getting it right, rather than challenging and asking questions. It's only now I'm getting the confidence to do that because, in America, they're not scared as a nation to ask questions and have a really heated debate."

Totally surprising comment from him about AE though:
" but his face lights up when he mentions her. "She's an amazing woman. Because she lived in Paris and hadn't gone through that whole Rada training, it was so refreshing when I met her. She's very direct, honest and open." I mention that when I interviewed her, I found her nothing like her It-girl image. "I know, she suffers from that perception," he says. "She's allowed to be shy and retiring and nervous like everyone else, but when people see her looking fantastic in a photograph or at the Baftas, it's deceptive." "
Note that Alice admitted the other day that she was dictacting him what to say in interviews, so we can take anything he ever said about Alice with a pinch of salt

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
I think whoever ends up in a long term relationship with IG will have a lot of reassuring to do.

As with the girls there will be a lot of 'undoing' of thought patterns and behaviours from IG's many years with AE.

• Sad

House of Tea

VIP Member
My son was a victim of DV. 😡 She would give him black eyes, bruises on his neck (from choking), almost broke his nose, etc. It was always an excuse like, oh she threw the remote and accidentally hit him. I KNEW something was going on, but it wasn't until they finally broke up that I heard the real shit. Whenever he would try to break up, she would threaten suicide, and cry she has no one (family friends).

The golf club incident is highly suspicious.
The irrational and infamous car park melt down shows someone who lashes out in rather a dramatic fashion. She is probably like this as a default.

EllaBella89

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO: I prefer a man who isn't into manscaping 'down there' 😎 & don't get me started on guys who shave/wax their armpits, etc! Just a hard NO! :ROFLMAO:
I do love some body hair on a man! 🔥 Well, apart from on their backs! 😬

Sorry to derail! 🤭 Back to catching up! 🤓
Oh gosh, derail away. I hate it when guys are a little too manscaped! I’m going through a breakup today and I’m finding comfort in the little asides on here, Korean food and Parts Unknown on Netflix. We gotta do what we gotta do right.. Pray for me 🙏🏻🤣

• Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Picking up on some posters who say that if only AE got her act together she could be a comedienne, writer, good mother or god forbid sober.

The thing is that she is a Narc. She has no empathy. She can mimic lots of things but her lack of empathy means she can’t calibrate normal. Her jokes are too harsh and self obsessed. She could never write from the heart. Maybe she can do an opinionated polemic ala Katie Hopkins. But she doesn’t have any real critical thinking or foundation to her opinions. She is a vacuous as Trump.
Her love for another human can never happen. All her relationships are conditional.
As to giving up drinking. She could never accept she doesn’t control it. Which is the first step.

• Heart