Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marj24

VIP Member
She really makes me mad! I don't think we should judge people on looks and for the record think BW is a reasonably attractive woman but AE judges everything on looks. It is out of my usual wheelhouse but she has driven me to this, Has Alice looked in the mirror recently?

I've said before and I'll say it again I don't think Alice putting on some pounds or ageing drove Ioan away, it was her behaviour!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I've been guilty of being a DC (derailing cunt) no excuses & massive apologies for frequently going off track my main reason being head all over place irl & not staying away till i was settled. What a weird journey we've all been on & are likely to be for some time sadly. But thanks to everyone for fantastic debates & hugely helpful info re narcs & many other subjects. Sometimes feel like we're herd of chicks trying to get somewhere but keep falling in hedgerow & getting distracted🤣
I've been very much helped and supported by the people of this community who have allowed me to tell my story and understand where I'm coming from, without judgment. Bless you all.

She still thinks he left her for the looks/pussy 🙄
Her internalised misogyny is appalling. 'Granddaughter'? What a way to diminish another woman, all in the hopes of painting IG as an ageing, lecherous lothario.
I thought you were supposed to be an educated woman, Alice.

• Heart

leigh213

VIP Member
I'm still laughing my ass off that she thinks he would "spend time together as a family"... like with her as well. He wouldn't go near her with a bargepole and she works overtime trying to ruin his life only to slip up and admit she wants him to come do family day. It's too good.

I'm literally making a noise with my throat I don't recognize :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also, y'all are absolutely killing me with these memes @ReturningthePearls that was a great most recent one

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
She was so brave and courageous. My mum met her while she was filming something and said she was special. She didn't let on she was ill.
It really sickened me that AE even mentioned her name in the same rant about herself being brave. She got dumped and has done nothing but spit the dummy out, Alienated her own kids from their dad and behaved like a spoiled little brat.
Helen did none of those things, she had dignity, poise and talent. And most of all admiration and love.

• Heart

Walnutss

VIP Member
Hi im a longtime lurker. Just thought id say my piece. Im team Alice. I just see someone who is in the middle of a very painful divorce from a man she loved and was with for twenty years. I can understand why she feels very betrayed and she is not in a good place. Who here hasn't acted a bit nuts after a breakup. The betrayal and cheating must hurt so much. I feel her behaviour though is unstable and yes she has gotten nasty at times. I think she needs to put the wine down and get healthy.

Ioan is weak. I think he cheated and gaslighted Alice. If he had been honest with her then this shitshow would not have happened or at least it would not be as bad. I think Bianca is a plain smug marriage wrecker. I think she got her hair done the day before the expose. The real victims in this are those two girls. They are caught in the middle. Alice needs to get her shit together for their sake. Intensive therapy and stay off the booze.

I think Alice does love her girls but her focus is on her own hurt and she needs to stop drinking and focus on getting healthy. Id love to see her turn her life around as someone else here suggested. It would be the best result for those girls. Ioan is pathetic. I definitely think he organised those pap shots. I think Alice is very honest, brutally so and she would say she organised the pap thing if she had. I think for him to bring Bianca over to LA shows his lack of care for those girls. He is just thinking about himself and is weak. Alice has a real problem with emotionally vomiting when she drinks. She has to have intensive therapy, stop drinking and get fit. She will need to have all her ducks in a row in the divorce. Did her lawyers not tell her less is more. Everything she is putting out there can be used against her in the divorce and she has given them plenty of ammunition.
I just think no matter how upset u are u don't behave like she has. As u said those poor girls that's why ill never be team Alice

Boys have done some nasty shit to me doesn't give me the right to behave like them.
She always rants "why should I stay quiet" well 2 reasons ur daughters and u can't keep your story straight

But nice to see someone team Alice with with the capability to see she is wrong

• Heart
  • Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Sort of a Devils avocado (IT crowd joke) question. Can I just ask why we’re holding BW up to such a high standard? I’m sorry if I were getting called all of those names and being accused of having an affair when I didn’t, you can bet I’d be liking all sorts of tweets. She’s human and emotional too.
Also, if she didn’t have an affair with Ioan, totally innocent.
Just to reiterate, I don’t think she should be involved with the children at all at this point. But if they are in it for the long term that will have to come eventually.

• Heart

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Just a couple of things grinding my gears today!

1. how do we know IG was looking to have the girls overnight with BW? Did someone say he has a lease on his own ‘4 walls place’ that doesn’t allow dogs. So I’d assume he still has that apartment that the girls are used to for a couple months. Perhaps BW has somewhere else that will allow the dog she’s gone to all the hassle and expense of shipping to the USA? So when IG has the girls they can stay over with him in his ‘it has 4 walls and no pool’ apartment?

2. How dare she bring Helen McRory into this absolutely shitshow.Helen has more dignity and class in her right to the very end than AE could ever dream of having.
AE has zero respect for others and will trample on anyone living or dead it would seem just to score points. She sickens me to the core

• Heart
Reactions: 27

welp

VIP Member
DM not detecting sarcasm like pros

'They're besotted and I need to accept that': Alice Evans extends olive branch to ex Ioan Gruffudd and his girlfriend Bianca Wallace and reveals 'hot guys' have 'overwhelmed' her with DMs

• Haha

Marj24

VIP Member
For anyone feeling overwhelmed, this is not our battle and there is nothing we can do about it, just hope all works out for the best *hugs*

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
She is over him but not over trying to ruin him. I think the calm and positivity of a few days ago came from seeing BW outside of filtered images and AE thinking BW is just a dowdy girl, not on a par with AE. In her head that makes her triumphant. BW could be stunning, or could be as plain as anything - he left AE for a million reasons, primarily how she has been behaving over the last few years. If he did leave her for younger flesh, because AE got older and menopausal, who would want the shallow him anyway. However her euphoria of seeing BW in the flesh so to speak has abated. She is still in the same place, she is still dumped, the situation has still not moved on. So after the calm sea, comes the waves of accusations and hate again. She is starting to bore me. I think she started to bore IG years back.

Who are the hot guys trying to date her? Do they come bearing slabs of Cadbury chocolate?

• Haha

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
I agree, that’s how it’s starting to make me feel too. There are no winners in this scenario, including Alice. She may feel
like she’s winning with her SM validation from a handful of FMs but in the end she needs to live with herself and the relationships she destroys.
I don’t think Alice has any trouble living with it. She’s never responsible for any of it. Very easy to go through life when you don’t ever think you did anything wrong. She can proclaim all she wants about her emotions, I will never believe that this isn’t all about her losing control/ narc supply, not about real hurt.

• Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Yep, she is totally over
😂😂😂 Yes AE you are so freaking irresistible that after a year of vile, vicious, bullying, harassment and smear campaigns against him, his new gf, his mother and family, and a truly evil campaign of parental alienation, IG don't dare spend one second in your company for fear he will realize what he's missed and come running back to the one true love of his life, the goddess that is you.

:sick::sick::sick:

• Haha

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
Hi im a longtime lurker. Just thought id say my piece. Im team Alice. I just see someone who is in the middle of a very painful divorce from a man she loved and was with for twenty years. I can understand why she feels very betrayed and she is not in a good place. Who here hasn't acted a bit nuts after a breakup. The betrayal and cheating must hurt so much. I feel her behaviour though is unstable and yes she has gotten nasty at times. I think she needs to put the wine down and get healthy.

Ioan is weak. I think he cheated and gaslighted Alice. If he had been honest with her then this shitshow would not have happened or at least it would not be as bad. I think Bianca is a plain smug marriage wrecker. I think she got her hair done the day before the expose. The real victims in this are those two girls. They are caught in the middle. Alice needs to get her shit together for their sake. Intensive therapy and stay off the booze.

I think Alice does love her girls but her focus is on her own hurt and she needs to stop drinking and focus on getting healthy. Id love to see her turn her life around as someone else here suggested. It would be the best result for those girls. Ioan is pathetic. I definitely think he organised those pap shots. I think Alice is very honest, brutally so and she would say she organised the pap thing if she had. I think for him to bring Bianca over to LA shows his lack of care for those girls. He is just thinking about himself and is weak. Alice has a real problem with emotionally vomiting when she drinks. She has to have intensive therapy, stop drinking and get fit. She will need to have all her ducks in a row in the divorce. Did her lawyers not tell her less is more. Everything she is putting out there can be used against her in the divorce and she has given them plenty of ammunition.
but have you seen all of…this? *gestures to 28 threads of Alice being abusive*

• Haha
This cracked me up! So this person claims to have searched their phonebook to call her but 'realises' they don't have her number???
She doesn't even follow him? These randoms are hoodwinked into believing she sees them as friends 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
Who here hasn't acted a bit nuts after a breakup. The betrayal and cheating must hurt so much. I feel her behaviour though is unstable and yes she has gotten nasty at times.
She has been acting nuts for YEARS! This shitshow is entirely of her own making. She's a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

LucySmith

VIP Member
The part about IG/BW set the paps up cos she got her hair done just before. They were in work out clothes not attractive ones I must admit and her hair wasn’t styled. As an Aussie I can confirm her pants and jacket are clothes you wear when not expecting to see people just out for an errand. They looked upset and uncomfortable about the whole thing. To be fair they were bad photos cos they were not prepared. BW doesn’t smile once

Last edited:

clarkees

Chatty Member
I think her idea of bipolar has come from he has gone from being besotted with her to no longer wanting contact with her. Which is absolutely not what bipolar is. She’s trying to find a reason he would leave her and has cut contact with her other than her behaviour and legally (and for his well-being) it’s the right thing to do.

I don’t like to armchair diagnose but just wanted to put my 2p worth in on that one.

welp

VIP Member
So Alice deleted her IG comment about Ioan being bipolar and that they can call the police if they want she wont let her kids go to him.

• Wow
  • Angry