Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SynthGirl

VIP Member
After rewatching this video posted in the previous thread, I find her behavior even more revolting sitting through it a second time. What a put-on act. This is what Ioan dealt with for years, Tattlers. Such histrionics. And she couldn't produce one tear for the video. Not one tear in this meltdown.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
I think she has an idea and understanding of consequences but she thinks she can stomp her feet, flutter her eyelashes and either the lawyers will be like “Alice babe you A lister, we’ll fix this!” Or Ioan will come back to the house shimmying up to the front door with his pants around his ankles like “omg baby angel I fucked up, I’m so sorry I still fancy you!” (I get the impression she wants him back to the house to have sex and that will change his mind but maybe I’m wrong!)
Yes 100% this!!!

she thinks she can seduce him with her sparkling wit and jaunty neck scarfs.

She wants to sleep with him, get him back under her control. And then treat him like a snivelling gif, he will have to spend years apologising and posting his shame and guilt to social media so that she can be vindicated. Then the world can finally see that all along that she was amazing and fabulous Alice who has suffered so much.

The Daily Fail will have to apologise to her for getting the important details of her divorce wrong. She will be cast in movies and lauded as the greatest woman ever who suffered so much.

• Haha
  • Heart

Just William

VIP Member
That's good coz he never wants to see you again either lol
View attachment 915587
"horrendous smear campaign he launched?" 🤥🤥🤥 Did I miss something? The guy hasn't said a fucking word other than posting one photo on IG. And we're back to him suddenly telling her it was over. 🤥🤥🤥 Selective Narc memory? More like selective Narc amnesia! 😡
Yeah riiiiight! :rolleyes:

• Haha

Snowgie

sounds like she is jealous that BW/IG got paped together and they were never interested in her and IG back in the day?
She's so dumb. It's bc of her shining a giant spotlight on ioan and bianca in the first place that's gotten them this attention. If she had quietly moved on with her life, this wouldn't have happened. She created this soap opera.

welp

VIP Member
he was likely told by his lawyers to cut off contact given that Alice showed herself to be high conflict from the start. If she did more beyond this is anyones guess (I'm sure she did, she would never admit it)

And yeah, you cant divorce a Narc when you stay in contact. Absolutely impossible and it's hard because Narcs will insist (sounds familar?) - and given that Alice thinks he is the Narc it's strange that she insists on speaking to him. you can only heal from narc abuse if you cut them off. I thought she is in therapy on this matter, eh?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I really think IG and AE should both move back to the UK, put the girls first, and co-parent there. Alice has family and friends there and so does IG. The girls would be surrounded by healthier, normal people and get far more support. They can toggle between two households and two extended families. Both parents can work there and I think IG would get work very quickly.

No good will come of them staying here like this in LA. there life together as they knew it is over. AE needs real mental help and treatment and then a solid support system, something she is lacking here. I don't know where BW fits into any of this. I just know the way things are headed, this is not going to end well.

• Heart
  • Sad

M33L4

VIP Member
I’ve lost all my words with this woman. What the actual fuck??
The serial killer writing over the article (that didn’t say what she said it said) the lies about the DM’s from hot guys 🤮 eh she’s catfishing them so they definitely aren’t doing that back, and they’re probably all Pfizer!
Throwing her kids under the bus so she can act out revenge on a man whose crime was to leave her horrible, angry arse.
I’m done.
She deserves every bad thing coming at her.
Just when I thought she had screwed the nut for the girls sake.

• Heart

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
She still thinks Bianca is jealous of her, and that Ioan is going to regret his decision and find her and the situation irresistible if he steps over the threshold - I just cannot with this level of delusion.

• Haha

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
It infuriates me that she keeps banging on about this two week delay in seeing the kids, when she has no intention of letting him see them no matter what he does.

• Heart
  • Sad
It infuriates me that she keeps banging on about this two week delay in seeing the kids, when she has no intention of letting him see them no matter what he does.
Exactly. Because they are terrified of him and so is she but at the same time she wants him to come to the house and do 'family things' with her and the kids are counting down the days to see him but she can't let him see them because it will be child abuse, and anyway there is no pool.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I see very little chance that his relationship to Ella will ever be repaired

This is why all this evaluation stuff Ioan wants is SO important, but it's obvious why Alice doesnt want that
Didn't AE make a big deal about Ella being traumatized by the evaluator? This would be a person trained to represent the child by first getting the child's views?? This is only traumatic if the kid has been fed a load of lies first or it wasn't traumatic at all.

Apparently Ella "hates" IG even though he did nothing to her except be a loving dad (evidenced in videos) and paying for everything too. Ella has become AE's mini-me and the arch defender of her mum. It will take a loooong time for Ella to get clarity on this as she is so enmeshed with her mum but I hope she does eventually. It's really sad for a good dad to be treated like this - there are a lot of shitty men out there but I don't think IG is one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

M33L4

VIP Member
I'm now 100 % certain that most of the things Alice said Ioan has allegedly done are things she has done (and possibly in his name). Her claiming that he is running a smear campaign with lies and feeding the press just made this too obvious.

Also nice of her to smear bipolar parents. No matter if Ioan is one or not, bipolar parents have every right to be parents too, and most of them are likely better at it than her.

All of this!!
She is trying to punish him for leaving her. That’s it.
Funny how she is happy to diagnose him (along with the 5 FM’s) but can’t see anything wrong with her behaviour.
I can’t and won’t diagnose her with anything but her behaviour is abhorrent. A lot of people have personality disorders and don’t behave like this or alienate their children from their dad.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I'm now 100 % certain that most of the things Alice said Ioan has allegedly done are things she has done (and possibly in his name). Her claiming that he is running a smear campaign with lies and feeding the press just made this too obvious.

Also nice of her to smear bipolar parents. No matter if Ioan is one or not, bipolar parents have every right to be parents too, and most of them are likely better at it than her.
All of this.

I actually really loathe Alice tonight. She has proven just how ugly and cruel she is and that everything she throws at Ioan is all a projection of her own behavior.

I'm going to bed. That bitter shrew is in my head.

• Heart

EllaBella89

VIP Member
She was so brave and courageous. My mum met her while she was filming something and said she was special. She didn't let on she was ill.
A former colleague of mine was her personal makeup artist and had nothing but lovely things to say about her.
It was utterly inappropriate and beyond distasteful to bring up her name in the context Alice did. The woman has no moral compass

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Detected YET ANOTHER contradiction btw: she says nothing of Ioan's imaginary smear campaign is true. The other day she concluded that everything negative people say (that are pretty much all things everyone who follows her tweet could have concluded) must come from Ioan because just he can know and most of it is true, that's how she concluded that a smear campaign exists in the first place.

Absolutely mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 29