Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #28 Christmas time, Alice has had wine, hope the lawyers don't resign

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Crapbagchrissie Trimmed due to length.

Please remember to keep thread title suggestions until the tail end of the thread and to use ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’. No swearing in them please.

Gentle suggestion to perhaps pop potentially triggering or upsetting posts behind a spoiler. Also Tattle has loads of chats going on in the off topic forum, check it out - https://tattle.life/forums/off-topic.7/

Okey dokey, back to the thread about Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans. Just them! 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Title by @Crapbagchrissie Trimmed due to length.

Please remember to keep thread title suggestions until the tail end of the thread and to use ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’. No swearing in them please.

Gentle suggestion to perhaps pop potentially triggering or upsetting posts behind a spoiler. Also Tattle has loads of chats going on in the off topic forum, check it out - https://tattle.life/forums/off-topic.7/

Okey dokey, back to the thread about Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans. Just them! 🤪
Wow erm tit thanks! I'm off to bed a very happy mofo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Good night, fellow Tattle Turds! If I wake up to 30 new pages tomorrow, the night shift won’t get dessert for a week! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
On topic of PA and Alice wanting Ioan back (because I don't believe for one sec that she doesn't want him): I wonder if she's still trying to force the meeting of IG with the girls through herself. I also wonder at what point will IG give in. If in a few weeks it looks like that's the only way to see the girls, he might crumble. Say what you want about Alice, but she does have more strength than Iaon, even if it's powered solely by poison.

And then there's the problem of selling the house...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
On topic of PA and Alice wanting Ioan back (because I don't believe for one sec that she doesn't want him): I wonder if she's still trying to force the meeting of IG with the girls through herself. I also wonder at what point will IG give in. If in a few weeks it looks like that's the only way to see the girls, he might crumble. Say what you want about Alice, but she does have more strength than Ian, even if it's powered solely by poison.

She can't force that, and it would infuriate a judge.

Reactions: 8
She can't force that, and it would infuriate a judge.
I know she can't force that, but she can (probably) try to blackmail it through the girls?
She's weaponizing them already and I fear it will get worse.

Shoot, I should go to sleep too. I hope morning brings good news. IG hugging the two Es level of good news!

Reactions: 12
Also, Elsie and Ioan seemed very close. She must be feeling the loss of him in her day to day life. I have never really seen him interact with Ella much.
This really mirrors my childhood with Pops. I'm the youngest of two girls. My sister was always Little Miss Sensible. Did everything right, Momma's apple of the eye, Miss Perfect. Me though, I was hyper, daft, silly, loved to make jokes and have fun, and Dad was the same, we were best friends. After the parents split (we were 6 and 9) my sister didn't really care to see him but went anyway. I lived for it! Didn't mind Dad and Ma splitting, absolutely loved going to stay over with him. We'd watch laser discs (remember those?!?), play Nintendo, go for walks. They were such happy times. I seriously hope little Elsie gets that.

Sister and Dad never became friends like me and he did. After the move to the US she would go begrudgingly but for me it was the highlight of the year (yes, I only saw him once a year but it didn't matter to me at all). We spoke on the phone every Friday night and recapped Lost or whatever tv show we were both watching at the time! Ugh. I bleeping miss that dude so much, but he was great. I don't blame him at all for the decisions he made, it didn't mean he didn't love me.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
On topic of PA and Alice wanting Ioan back (because I don't believe for one sec that she doesn't want him): I wonder if she's still trying to force the meeting of IG with the girls through herself. I also wonder at what point will IG give in. If in a few weeks it looks like that's the only way to see the girls, he might crumble. Say what you want about Alice, but she does have more strength than Ian, even if it's powered solely by poison.

Who's Ian? 😄 Ioan won't give in. That's what is fuelling her narc rage as she can't control him anymore.

As for the house, they will have to get a SWAT team to get her out of there. "It's my kids childhood home!!!"

Or she might try and sabotage the sale by having dog poo everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow erm tit thanks! I'm off to bed a very happy mofo
I so love this thread title!!

Who's Ian? 😄 Ioan won't give in. That's what is fuelling her narc rage as she can't control him anymore.

As for the house, they will have to get a SWAT team to get her out of there. "It's my kids childhood home!!!"

Or she might try and sabotage the sale by having dog poo everywhere.
She’s totally ripping all the curtains down and the taps off and taking them with her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Who's Ian? 😄 Ioan won't give in.
Sorry, I used up all my Os hooting at sexy rugby players on another part of the internet. :p

And I hope you're right and he won't give in. But if the price are his daughters, it could happen, I suppose?
I hope California really does have tit sorted out when it comes to PA.

OK, now really off to bed. Those rugby players won't dream about themselves, you know? So I must do it.

See you gals and guys and gruffs in the morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Happy New Thread! I amaze myself I made it in before 35 pages 😂

Screenshot_20211209-100134_Chrome.jpg

Completely over him, are you? How quickly this happened, seeing how traumatised you've been up until...now...? Shouldn't you be good at running a household already, given you've been the only parent around (according to you), what did you do previously when he was away working and something "only he knows about" broke?

Leaving this gif here for many reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Happy New Thread! I amaze myself I made it in before 35 pages 😂

View attachment 913534

Completely over him, are you? How quickly this happened, seeing how traumatised you've been up until...now...? Shouldn't you be good at running a household already, given you've been the only parent around (according to you), what did you do previously when he was away working and something "only he knows about" broke?

Leaving this gif here for many reasons.

Sure Jan

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After rewatching this video posted in the previous thread, I find her behavior even more revolting sitting through it a second time. What a put-on act. This is what Ioan dealt with for years, Tattlers. Such histrionics. And she couldn't produce one tear for the video. Not one tear in this meltdown.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.