Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
I'd like to take this time to apologize to whoever I got upset about in the last thread I thought was calling me a c***. This is the first time I've been on a forum and I didn't understand you could reply to two people in the same post. I thought it was directed at me. I apologize once again for being green. I don't IG or Twitter, etc. I just don't know how everything works.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
I’m starting to feel gross about myself watching all this. She’s just such a nasty, bottomless pit of vile, vindictive, awful, spewing rage. And seemingly no consequences for any of it. He’s never getting away from it, Bianca won’t either, even if they split now, and those two girls are so screwed no matter what. It’s so, so depressing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

wrongshoes

ALSO more thoughts:

Her standard-bearer for charisma is Blake Lively?

“I’m not dissing her. She just [ INSERT DISS HERE. ]”

Begging for support from British theater community by throwing an ill-timed compliment to beloved Helen McCrory, like, “Hi, Damien Lewis, I mentioned your wife in an insult to my husband’s new girlfriend, notice me, please.”

And lastly, an interesting return to the Bianca-broke-up-three-marriages well, weeks after she last drew water from it. Where is she getting this info? Is she drunkenly forgetting she originally heard about it from The Shart, who crumbled upon questioning?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Madge Harvey

She keeps rewriting history and it’s doing my head in. She keeps acting like he completely cut her off, eh hello you mentalist, he tried to talk to you about your failing marriage and you picked up your laptop and started live tweeting what he was saying!

No FUCKING wonder he didn’t want anything to do with you after that. Can she really not see that she had ANY faults?

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Hi im a longtime lurker. Just thought id say my piece. Im team Alice. I just see someone who is in the middle of a very painful divorce from a man she loved and was with for twenty years. I can understand why she feels very betrayed and she is not in a good place. Who here hasn't acted a bit nuts after a breakup. The betrayal and cheating must hurt so much. I feel her behaviour though is unstable and yes she has gotten nasty at times. I think she needs to put the wine down and get healthy.

Ioan is weak. I think he cheated and gaslighted Alice. If he had been honest with her then this shitshow would not have happened or at least it would not be as bad. I think Bianca is a plain smug marriage wrecker. I think she got her hair done the day before the expose. The real victims in this are those two girls. They are caught in the middle. Alice needs to get her shit together for their sake. Intensive therapy and stay off the booze.

I think Alice does love her girls but her focus is on her own hurt and she needs to stop drinking and focus on getting healthy. Id love to see her turn her life around as someone else here suggested. It would be the best result for those girls. Ioan is pathetic. I definitely think he organised those pap shots. I think Alice is very honest, brutally so and she would say she organised the pap thing if she had. I think for him to bring Bianca over to LA shows his lack of care for those girls. He is just thinking about himself and is weak. Alice has a real problem with emotionally vomiting when she drinks. She has to have intensive therapy, stop drinking and get fit. She will need to have all her ducks in a row in the divorce. Did her lawyers not tell her less is more. Everything she is putting out there can be used against her in the divorce and she has given them plenty of ammunition.
I've never spent an entire year bashing, defaming, accusing, lying, shrieking and stalking an ex on social media, tried to ruin a man's relationship with his own children, or encouraged hordes of strangers to abuse a new partner.
Just saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Good morning (soon to be afternoon, but I had catching up to do). Oh dear. Alice, good to hear from you again!

What I can't stand in people, and Alice is such a perfect example, is when they talk about themselves as if they're God's gift to Earth. I am kind, I am caring, I am nice, I am supportive, I never lie, I am the best mother, I cannot be cruel, whatever else she has said. Look, that's something other people say about you, because they get that from your actions. If you have to say it about yourself, it's probably not true.

She's mentioning hot guys in her DMs to make Ioan jealous, isn't she? While he's probably praying to both his Chapel God and the God of his London cult for her to move on to another guy. Anything to be rid of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

LucySmith

VIP Member
It was this comment
View attachment 915356
from this youtube video (basically Alice hit a influencer in a car park, went batshit, the story got to TMZ, and the Lady basically explained what happened)

most of us think that Alice wrote this pretending to be Ella which would be honestly even worse

this was almost 2 years ago (february 2020)

The comment disappeared after the video was shared here a few months ago (so over a year after it was originally posted) and somebody replied to Ella that her comment was beautiful and that it's great that she shows support for a parent and that she should always love her parents, to which she replied that this comment made her day/smile etc.

Split custody is completely disliked by courts
Ella writing that is one of the most bizarre things to happen for me. That is messed up. Was she 10? My kids age, there is no way my kids would go online and write something to someone that I had an altercation with. I vote Alice wrote that. It’s off this planet insane

• Heart
  • Sad

Mad Betty

VIP Member
View attachment 913709"bipolar" we are projecting a tad, arent we?
View attachment 913712
What the actual fuck? She's on a rage bender! And here it is.

1. She just said he engaged in a narcissistic smear campaign against her. Honey, that's all you.

2. Now she's calling him bipolar on SM? Oh, she hasn't reached bottom yet. Buckle up.

3. She's refusing to let IG see his own children? Call the po-po!

Alice deserves everything she gets. Throw the book at her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

ButterTart

VIP Member
It was this comment
View attachment 915356
from this youtube video (basically Alice hit a influencer in a car park, went batshit, the story got to TMZ, and the Lady basically explained what happened)

most of us think that Alice wrote this pretending to be Ella which would be honestly even worse

this was almost 2 years ago (february 2020)

The comment disappeared after the video was shared here a few months ago (so over a year after it was originally posted) and somebody replied to Ella that her comment was beautiful and that it's great that she shows support for a parent and that she should always love her parents, to which she replied that this comment made her day/smile etc.

Split custody is completely disliked by courts
This quote has AE AAAAALLLLLLL over it. “You were very unkind” is Alice to a tee. And … hurt very badly as a child by her father disowning her? Wasn’t Alice at least 30 or so when her dad remarried? Gimme a break. No way a 10 year old would write this unless she had Alice standing over her shoulder telling her what to type. I could see a simpler “You hurt my mom by what you said and put on YT” … but not this.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Penguin86

VIP Member
BullFUCKINGshit. You've already admitted you're trying to keep them away from their dad because you are a selfish cunt.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Laura Wasser has mentioned in many of her interviews that the problem with celeb clients is that they are used to solve issues with money or influence, and it's very hard to make it clear to them that in a divorce it doesnt matter who you are, you can't change the system in your favour. Alice thinks she is starting a revolution but in reality these people are used to people like her.

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
She really is a piece of shit.
I wouldn’t blame him if he didn’t work anymore and went back to Wales. Let her have the house and the mortgage. I know it’s the children but it seems like he’s in a no win situation.
I think he should absolutely do this. Even if he “wins”, she will make sure he loses. Let her have the house. Let her deal with it. Send her whatever he is court ordered to pay. Let the girls know he wants to see them whenever they want. And peace the F out. Take away her oxygen. She is so, so awful. I don’t care what he has done. No one could ever deserve this, and not for the rest of their lives.

• Heart
  • Sad

Under_theRadar

thread title suggestion...
We see her when she's hammered, we know when she is pissed, we know when she tweets and deletes so sober up for goodness sakes.

• Haha
  • Heart

Walnutss

VIP Member
I don’t know if any of what she said in her latest rant is true or not. However, if my husband left me and wanted to take our daughter for two nights while his new girlfriend was there, I would be absolutely seething and probably very capable of Alice levels of shithouse craziness. Absolutely no way just yet. Fuck that.

Again, I don’t understand why BW has inserted herself in this mess. She just really should not be there at this time. She does seem nice and naive and out of her depth but there must be a part of her that is reveling in this attention. IG needs to wake up a bit I think.
We don't really know if bianca wants to be there more than likely she will make herself scarce. Having been the gf to an older guy with a bitter ex wife and 2 kids I can testify I put it off as long as I could😂

Same situ he was technically still married and even tho they split before I met him she hated me they spoke thru the app also but his lawyers would get emails referring to me as the money grabbing tart. She tried to have us both drug tested before we were allowed to see them. Never took a drug in my life.
He worked offshore so was gone 4 weeks at a time and she would tell them he didn't care to see them even tho she didn't work and was still supporting her with a credit card he would pay off every month. One bill being just under 10 grand.

The kids were stand offish at first but grew to love me like a sister and that's all I wanted. They would physically change when it was nearly time to go home as they knew they're mum woukd question them to death. One even saying one day my mum says mean things about u 😂

I loved those girls but I certainly didn't want to be their mother
So if she's anything like me she will have met a man she likes and been dragged into this mess

• Heart

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Oh dear. Just when I thought she had started to at least pretend to take it down a notch...

Firstly, all this talk of not loving him anymore, of being over him, reeks like a mantra. As if she’s trying to talk not only IG and us innocent bystanders but herself into believing it. Please. If she saw him on the street, she’d hit him over the head with a cudgel and drag him back into her cave by his thinning hair. Over him, my ample bottom! :rolleyes:

Moving on. Seeing what BW looks like in real life took all of AE’s pain away? Is she for real? So it makes no difference if IG fell for BW’s personality, her mind, her kindness, her bedroom acrobatics or the general fact that, for all we know, she isn’t a raging harridan – as long as thou, o queen, art still the fairest in the land, it’s okay for him to leave you?! Well, good luck being middle-aged and growing older with that attitude. 🙈

Also... hot guys asking you out? Is that basically the plural of Lupine? Or have you set your sights on Damian Lewis (mentioning Helen McCrory in this context stinks to high heaven, btw)? Luv, calm the fuck down. You say you’re really brave? Well, a brave woman would take time off to work on her issues, concentrate on building a life for herself. Then, much, much later, go out, find a capable hair salon and revamp your beauty routine. I have no idea what foundation you’re using, but it seems like something that looked good on your skin when you were 25. Invest a little less in food deliveries and a little more in skincare products for mature skin. Then wait a couple of years until all this dust has settled, and maybe, just maybe, you’ll find some daredevil who’s into your crazy eyes and loves a good scene every other day.

Gah!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
It's like at the end of the movie and you think the monster has been destroyed, but as soon as you get close and the calm, happy music comes on, it jumps right back up for another round, possibly with wine bottle in hand...

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Junebug895

Chatty Member
Hi im a longtime lurker. Just thought id say my piece. Im team Alice. I just see someone who is in the middle of a very painful divorce from a man she loved and was with for twenty years. I can understand why she feels very betrayed and she is not in a good place. Who here hasn't acted a bit nuts after a breakup. The betrayal and cheating must hurt so much. I feel her behaviour though is unstable and yes she has gotten nasty at times. I think she needs to put the wine down and get healthy.

Ioan is weak. I think he cheated and gaslighted Alice. If he had been honest with her then this shitshow would not have happened or at least it would not be as bad. I think Bianca is a plain smug marriage wrecker. I think she got her hair done the day before the expose. The real victims in this are those two girls. They are caught in the middle. Alice needs to get her shit together for their sake. Intensive therapy and stay off the booze.

I think Alice does love her girls but her focus is on her own hurt and she needs to stop drinking and focus on getting healthy. Id love to see her turn her life around as someone else here suggested. It would be the best result for those girls. Ioan is pathetic. I definitely think he organised those pap shots. I think Alice is very honest, brutally so and she would say she organised the pap thing if she had. I think for him to bring Bianca over to LA shows his lack of care for those girls. He is just thinking about himself and is weak. Alice has a real problem with emotionally vomiting when she drinks. She has to have intensive therapy, stop drinking and get fit. She will need to have all her ducks in a row in the divorce. Did her lawyers not tell her less is more. Everything she is putting out there can be used against her in the divorce and she has given them plenty of ammunition.
Hi Annabel ✋ and welcome.

I disagree with you, but I admire you for posting your opinion and for it being well-worded, polite and not blatantly slagging anyone off. Well done Mrs 🙂

Reactions: 33