Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #20 Alice is a troll, don’t disagree or she'll call Instapol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my friends when she’s on holiday etc with her latest beau… will always take photos as a couple but then she’ll get them to take the same pic with just her in. Then when they split she just bins the ones with him in and she still has a full set of holiday pics for herself ha ha 🤓
That's some forward planning! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
1638255448377.png

Aww look at the #tbt post this loving...wait...seriously Alice, stop with these posts.
Just me or does IG not look, well, happy. Poor lad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
OK, I’ll give a recap a go …

Alice went off last night, saying that Ioan couldn’t see the girls for 10 days as he needed a rest. Which was probably a typo for test, as in covid and a 10 day quarantine. She also said she can never contact/speak to him again.

New posters arrived saying IG is a nasty piece of work who hasn’t been held accountable.

Fisticuffs at dawn! (Or was it dusk?)

The thread was briefly locked.

The thread was reopened.

A new thread started with no clever title and people want rainbow cake.

Oh, and Alice locked down her Twitter but not (yet) her IG (as in Instagram; she locked down Ioan Gruffudd at least 20 years ago - more depending on what she’s been drinking).

But some Tattlers are also her Twitter followers. So … let the games continue!
Why did I take a sleeping tablet and snore for 10 hours solid!! Missed ALL the good stuff.

• Haha
Agreed. Very insipid, and she’s probably the type to use images that are just “”profound””quotes to subtweet at people but, meh, so are lots of people. There are worse things she could be doing <side eye at Alice’s Twitter>.

(I’m BWs age and would rather cut my own head off with a rusty spoon than post nonsense like that so I’m probably being quite unfair to her)
I feel the urge to defend the law of attraction! And Im not starting an argument (was reading last thread with disbelief when it disappeared right before my eyes! Should have woken up earlier!!)
Basically, law of attraction (the way I see it anyway) is not some childish magic unicorns belief, is simple psychology: if you are positive and affirm you will succeed, you are likely to be more open to opportunities and - well, indeed you will succeed. So many self help, business success how to books/ techniques say the same without calling it law of attraction. If however you are gloomy, dejected and do not believe in success you are likely to miss opportunities right before your nose. The proponents of law of attraction might call it manifestations etc but in facts its just different terminology for positive thinking. It also helps you to see the bigger picture and adjust your perception of events. (Ie "its so awful out tent was struck by the lightening and we had to sleep in the open and got soaked" vs "its unfortunate our tent got struck by the lightening but how lucky that we were not inside at the time"
Apologies if Im rambling, just woke up with a bit of headache and been shocked by previous now disappeared thread.. and I do like Bianca..

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Blimey, a lot of the posts on the previous thread have been removed so understanding what happened last night is quite difficult. Thank you for those who gave a recap! Just a question: did AE come here? If so, did she come with anger or did she try arguing her point like a normal person?

i’ve seen a couple of posts here saying they’ve stayed quiet regarding the whole mess because they don’t think anybody is coming out smelling of roses. From my perspective, as long as somebody is happy to have a discussion in a civilised, respectful manner with a view to hear the other side of the argument, I’m happy to hear their take.

Reactions: 14
Blimey, a lot of the posts on the previous thread have been removed so understanding what happened last night is quite difficult. Thank you for those who gave a recap! Just a question: did AE come here? If so, did she come with anger or did she try arguing her point like a normal person?

i’ve seen a couple of posts here saying they’ve stayed quiet regarding the whole mess because they don’t think anybody is coming out smelling of roses. From my perspective, as long as somebody is happy to have a discussion in a civilised, respectful manner with a view to hear the other side of the argument, I’m happy to hear their take.
Yes seemed to be her and no she stuck to form and went ballistic at everyone…

Reactions: 10
She has access to everything and a state with great weather for outdoor activities and exercise. She has a pool. If your "twin soul" dumping her and desperately wanting to keep him didn't get her motivated, I don't know what would. I will list actresses in their 50s and if they've given birth, since I'm sure people will say Jennifer Aniston has that body because of no children. Alice has a nanny and no job. She has the height and face. Drinking and no exercise and probably her diet is doing her no favors. She isn't getting old, to speak of. She's just not trying AT ALL. She doesn't have to look like she did a decade ago, but she could certainly look more fit and striking with a little more effort, less drinking, healthier eating, and less lips. And better fashion.

Actresses in their 50s: The gorgeous Rachel Weisz is 51. She's given birth to two children.
Jennifer Aniston is three months away from turning 53 years old.
Jennifer Lopez is 52. She gave birth to twins.
Gillian Anderson is 53. She gave birth to three children.
Nicole Kidman is 54. She gave birth to one child.
Lisa Bonet is 54. Two children.
Salma Hayek is 55. One child.
Julia Roberts is 54. A set of twins and another child.
Marisa Tomei is turning 57 in a week. No children.
Christina Applegate is 50. One child.
Connie Britton is 54.
Mini Driver is 51. One child.
Julianne Moore is 60, (Wow. She looks amazing) Two children.
Quite honestly, I think it’s fine if a woman doesn’t want to keep achieving these crazy Hollywood beauty standards and “let’s herself go” (hate that phrase). She’s not working so she doesn’t need to worry so much, and half the women on that list have a face full of fillers too and are mega A List so I can’t imagine the structure around them helping them achieve their bodies (trainers, chefs, nutritionists, dermatologists, god alone knows). Although I think Lisa Bonet is just actually perfect and doesn’t have to try😄

BUT Alice is definitely drinking too much and there is a family history of heart attack at a young age so I hope she’s being careful because she doesn’t seem to be. Also she needs to stop attacking people based on their looks because she’s not 8.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My eye was caught by the 'Cody would never do that to you' post so I googled it and it's a bloody movie! Some of these 'fans' are just not right in the head.

View attachment 896505
Cody is a nearly two-decade-old character? The commenter is aware that a Hallmark film doesn't show the after of happily ever after, right? I bet Faith didn't have the same character traits as Alice. Sounds like they'll be creating some great fanfiction shortly. AlIcE aNd CoDy 4EvA!!
Too snarky?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes seemed to be her and no she stuck to form and went ballistic at everyone…
Well, at least I don’t have to spend my morning trying to reconsider my thoughts about her if she stuck to her normal script.

I did see there was a post regarding the Wizard (perhaps a screenshot?) on the other thread also: does anybody know what that detailed? It’s since been removed.

I feel the urge to defend the law of attraction! And Im not starting an argument (was reading last thread with disbelief when it disappeared right before my eyes! Should have woken up earlier!!)
Basically, law of attraction (the way I see it anyway) is not some childish magic unicorns belief, is simple psychology: if you are positive and affirm you will succeed, you are likely to be more open to opportunities and - well, indeed you will succeed. So many self help, business success how to books/ techniques say the same without calling it law of attraction. If however you are gloomy, dejected and do not believe in success you are likely to miss opportunities right before your nose. The proponents of law of attraction might call it manifestations etc but in facts its just different terminology for positive thinking. It also helps you to see the bigger picture and adjust your perception of events. (Ie "its so awful out tent was struck by the lightening and we had to sleep in the open and got soaked" vs "its unfortunate our tent got struck by the lightening but how lucky that we were not inside at the time"
Apologies if Im rambling, just woke up with a bit of headache and been shocked by previous now disappeared thread.. and I do like Bianca..
So it's a glass half full/half empty thing?

Alice's wine glass is always empty by about 2pm.

• Haha
View attachment 896480

Aww look at the #tbt post this loving...wait...seriously Alice, stop with these posts.
Just me or does IG not look, well, happy. Poor lad.
That’s their Russia trip where he was mega jet lagged! I remember she kept complaining he was asleep. Then ironically fell asleep herself and missed a dinner 😄 Ah, I loved Russia when I went.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
yep.

the hilarious thing though is that apparently Ella wants to see him - in their family home.

This is such an abnormal behavior for an 12 year old. Either she is as manipulative as her mom or has severe home attachment.
Alice: Sweetie, you want to see your daddy here in our little love nest, right? Like old times? Like it's always been?

Ella: Yeah, that would he nice.

Alice on Twitter: Ella can't stop crying. 😭 She wants to see Ioan so badly here in our little family's home. She said that's the only way she'll see him!

~ Fin

• Haha
Reactions: 34
about the new Instagram posts, I think Alice is back into grieving what she has lost. Or she is trying to remind her ex how good life was. She mentioned in a post somewhere - was he pretending how happy we were in Russia, so presumably that was a good trip for them. There has definitely been a toning down of the childish tweets which personally attack BW and IG - some kind of legal shut the duck up has been given to her. So now she is back doing the memory lane thing. I doubt IG follows her now, BW and her friends and family do for sure, plus IG’s team (agent and legal). If she is hoping IG is going to see photos of them and melt, I think she needs to wake up.

She thinks she is using her anger and hurt positively as it is like lancing a boil for her, but the relief is temporary. To really move forward with positivity she should completely retreat from social media, get in shape, lose any addictions she may have, and emerge in about a year’s time in a completely different mindset. She is going to have a lot of free time on her hands, time when the kids are with IG. She needs to use that time to get well. The alternative is her sitting in the dark, angrily stabbing at a keyboard, or sobbing after looking at pictures of IG, getting more out of shape and further and further away from pulling it back to some type of normality.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t think they want us to talk about the fighting. It was someone (Alice) that thought IG should have done more and come back and got kids. We explained he had work, 10 days quarantine and you can’t just take kids. He had to go about it legally and not escalate the situation. Anywho I don’t know much more I checked out of the convo cos it went in circles and got very heated. The end.

Reactions: 21
So first I just hope everyone is alright mentally and emotionally. Gonna be a cheesy witch for a second to give a general kind reminder to anyone still sizzling that peace doesn’t come to us, but from us.

SECOND I feel there should be text alerts when someone posts but simultaneously I would never, ever, ever get sleep.

Love y’all, lemme catch up.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.