Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #20 Alice is a troll, don’t disagree or she'll call Instapol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah regardless of how I actually feel about Alice, I do find it sad that she is a one woman self combustion engine. It's not nice to see anyone so damaged acting the way she is. I keep hoping at some point she accepts some help but I really don't think that's possible :(
I agree. They were a great looking couple together. She's torturing herself right now by ruminating. She does need help. Badly.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she's trying to bait BW or IG into posting a photo of them together so she can claim they are rubbing it in her face

Reactions: 15
She just cannot let him go. Pretty sure that drinking and posting old photos doesn't help anyone at all.

She has total control over how she reacts but would rather come on here and argue pointlessly than admit IT.IS.OVER

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Hope you're ok @Penguin86 ❤ Hope everyone is ok after all that in the last thread ❤
It’s funny how stressful/ invasive it was to have any level of aggression on here.
I rarely post on SM but I posted something fairly innocuous/ Covid related on a newspaper article this week, got some really nasty replies from about 10 strangers and found it so unsettling. I immediately deleted/ blocked/ retreated. I can’t imagine how Alice thrives off this stuff all day every day, and she clearly does.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She hasn't locked her Instagram but she's limited her comments so only her FMs can tell her what a great couple they look etc.

Reactions: 12
@Penguin86
Aw lovely I'm really sorry to hear that. It looked like it was a stressful evening and I'm not surprised it brought up a lot of triggering memories and emotions ❤ I'm glad I missed it in real time! I've had similar moments with the other site threads and had to step away because it was just too like being mentally transported back into my abusers world.
It's really awful to feel those feelings again and they don't seem to lessen through the years when they are triggered.

Please take care of yourself, I hope you are eating lovely things, being cuddled by your fur baby and that you get a good rest soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That’s the part I don’t understand @CailinAlainn - how does a person get anything out of this constant negativity? AE seems to thrive on any kind of attention and drama, with little thought to the toxic impact it is having on her daughters.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
It’s funny how stressful/ invasive it was to have any level of aggression on here.
I rarely post on SM but I posted something fairly innocuous/ Covid related on a newspaper article this week, got some really nasty replies from about 10 strangers and found it so unsettling. I immediately deleted/ blocked/ retreated. I can’t imagine how Alice thrives off this stuff all day every day, and she clearly does.
Sorry that happened to you. The interwebs scare me sometimes.

I think it's our safe place and usually people are polite and able to disagree on the orbiting bits while all kind of subscribing to the same central unifying themes of the children are being hurt, Alice is being abusive and it's not acceptable.

Like coming across this guy in the thread, and we all know what happened next! :eek::eek:;)

That’s the part I don’t understand @CailinAlainn - how does a person get anything out of this constant negativity? AE seems to thrive on any kind of attention and drama, with little thought to the toxic impact it is having on her daughters.
It's like oxygen to certain types of people. Life isn't going properly if there isn't a constant drama. My sister is a bit like this although she's pretty benign for the most part and definitely not a narc, just a lover of dramas. It's exhausting and she's gotten worse as we've aged, I've actually massively stepped back in recent years because it was so badly affecting my stress levels to be hearing about something really minor or non-existent for 6 hours at a time. I love her loads but I can love her better with less frequent phone calls ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel sad for her, at the end of the day. I guess I always feel sad for people who are mean, even when they are to me. It always just feels like, "god, what a small, lonely world you're creating for yourself with all this meanness you throw out to other people. Someone or something must have hurt you really badly to not be open to all of the weirdness, love, joy, wonder, creativity, eclecticism, power of emotions, etc etc- to not want to just LIVE, and experience new people and things and love your children and find people to love and love you no matter what, something must have really made you think life and you were just really that bad."
I've been on both sides, and I've been as heartbroken as Alice is. It's absolutely horrible. It can make you hate the world, and really hate yourself. It can send doubt and insecurity into the depths of your heart. And sure, it can make you crazy. But you have to keep a dose of "I'm going to do whatever I can do to get better" because the world and life is worth it. Love is worth it. Hell, I did it just for my DOG, not even for children. I wanted my dog to have happy, let's-go-on-hikes-and-walks me. I wanted to love and be loved. And I don't have that big family to turn to. But I've always managed to have wonderful people around to talk to. Poor Alice doesn't even believe in herself enough to think that anyone else could love her, not even as a friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I was travelling for 6 hours for work and I'm coming back to 25 new pages, a l early locked thread and Alice's twitter being locked (I follow her btw, so no problem). FML, any recap? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was travelling for 6 hours for work and I'm coming back to 25 new pages, a l early locked thread and Alice's twitter being locked (I follow her btw, so no problem). FML, any recap? :ROFLMAO:
Umm, it's complicated.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I feel sad for her, at the end of the day. I guess I always feel sad for people who are mean, even when they are to me. It always just feels like, "god, what a small, lonely world you're creating for yourself with all this meanness you throw out to other people. Someone or something must have hurt you really badly to not be open to all of the weirdness, love, joy, wonder, creativity, eclecticism, power of emotions, etc etc- to not want to just LIVE, and experience new people and things and love your children and find people to love and love you no matter what, something must have really made you think life and you were just really that bad."
I've been on both sides, and I've been as heartbroken as Alice is. It's absolutely horrible. It can make you hate the world, and really hate yourself. It can send doubt and insecurity into the depths of your heart. And sure, it can make you crazy. But you have to keep a dose of "I'm going to do whatever I can do to get better" because the world and life is worth it. Love is worth it. Hell, I did it just for my DOG, not even for children. I wanted my dog to have happy, let's-go-on-hikes-and-walks me. I wanted to love and be loved. And I don't have that big family to turn to. But I've always managed to have wonderful people around to talk to. Poor Alice doesn't even believe in herself enough to think that anyone else could love her, not even as a friend.
With absolute respect for your right to your opinion, I actually disagree. I think Alice has self esteem you could bounce rocks off!
I think she might have had hard times or trauma like a lot of us have but that's no excuse for what she's doing. You can have your world turned upside down and become bitter about it without going out spoiling for a fight and using "I wasn't loved enough" as an excuse I think.

It makes me sad to see people being mean too, regardless of who they are.

OK, I’ll give a recap a go …

Alice went off last night, saying that Ioan couldn’t see the girls for 10 days as he needed a rest. Which was probably a typo for test, as in covid and a 10 day quarantine. She also said she can never contact/speak to him again.

New posters arrived saying IG is a nasty piece of work who hasn’t been held accountable.

Fisticuffs at dawn! (Or was it dusk?)

The thread was briefly locked.

The thread was reopened.

A new thread started with no clever title and people want rainbow cake.

Oh, and Alice locked down her Twitter but not (yet) her IG (as in Instagram; she locked down Ioan Gruffudd at least 20 years ago - more depending on what she’s been drinking).

But some Tattlers are also her Twitter followers. So … let the games continue!
ButterTart gave a recap a valiant go! ❤ It's been pretty quiet since then...I'm sure it won't last!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really enjoy the people on her Instagram who are earnestly attempting to help her figure out where the first photo she just posted was taken, not understanding she’s just using confusion about when and where it was snapped as an thinly veiled excuse to poke Ioan.

“You’re on a plane, love,” says one helpful comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Trying to get at them.

I’m one of those soft people who occasionally feels bad for Alice, but even I can admit she does nothing that’s not 100% performance.

Reactions: 27
Either reminiscing or she tries to provoke BW.

As for theories re: twitter lock. She possibly wants Ioan to prevent lurking (unless he has an alt that followed her), though OTOH she definitely is seeking for his attention, so this would be odd lol. maybe she was advised to (either by one of her minions or legally). I dont think the user everyone accused last thread of being Alice was her, so I doubt it's related to us LOL

Reactions: 11
Those photos of Ioan are fairly recent... and he looks great. He got a ribbing from a lot of people because it became clear he went to the beach by himself and arranged to have those pictures taken, pretending they were from the paparazzi. But honestly? That's how the game is played in Hollywood and I respect him for hustling to get his face (and nice toned late-40s body) "out there" so directors, casting people etc. can see how he's looking these days. There are plenty of things I don't like about Ioan but this isn't one of them.
Well, I'm very happy to look at the photos...just to check he's doing OK, obviously.
I fell asleep on the sofa and woke up to a new thread - thought something really insane had gone down for a minute :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.