Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #20 Alice is a troll, don’t disagree or she'll call Instapol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Final warning,
Any arguments from here on in and thread will be locked for good. Users arguing will be removed for good.
Nobody has time to scroll through 18 pages of cat fighting/childish insults directed at other members. If you wish to leave, leave, we offer express checkout at departure, so no need to tell the world you’re “taking a break”,
Hit the duty free and get ready for take off,
alternatively continue as you were & get banned. 🤷‍♀️

so take 20…..20.2?
Whatever, Continue here. 🙂

(Please repost anything you feel was important from 20.1, there might have been 1 or 2 posts, maybe 1 and a half that were worth reading 😕!)

Edit 2.0, please don’t fill this thread with “what happened” posts, people went a bit crazy, it’s resolved now. 😋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Right I’m going to bed, hopefully see all you good folks in the morning! If not it’s been real!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm giggling away to myself here in bed because thay got so awkward and so dramatic! Time for me to sign off anyway, the cat's irritated I'm not following the usual schedule. Have fun, let's all be nice and respectful 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, an interesting saga. Hope to see you all bright and perky in the morning. Have a good day to the Aussie and US posters. Night.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know I don’t post much here but I am a long time lurker. Maybe I’m triggered by this situation due to the breakdown of a past relationship that had some similarities. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I do think IG is a POS too though. I mm aware that’s not the general consensus snd that’s ok. I’m not here to fight. To follow up as sonmebidy asked why I felt BW was ‘gloating’ in her insta posts, I am reading into these as gloating. Maybe I’m wrong. As I said, the two kids are really the only losers in this tragic clusterfuck of a situation. They’ve all made their beds IMO.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
You know, maybe it would be best for us all to have it permanently locked 🙈 I had a slight moment of relief at the thought. I’m reaching Alice levels of addiction here.
But the thought of not knowing how this ends…I can’t go on. I must go on!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A woman posting on her personal instagram isn't gloating at all.
Ok, fair enough. As I said, maybe I’m reading into it wrong. It is the captains of her threads that I feel are gloating. She’s clearly referencing her ‘new’ love. All just a bit tasteless and shoving it more in the old soaks face. As I said, just my opinion. Not looking to argue. I think we all need a gin at this stage!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I personally just see her as one of those wanky women who write what they believe to be inspirational bollocks on their Instagram posts thinking they’re really profound. I don’t think she’s gloating, but I haven’t actually paid much attention to her really. I’ve pretty much only seen some of what’s been said on here about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OK, I’ll give a recap a go …

Alice went off last night, saying that Ioan couldn’t see the girls for 10 days as he needed a rest. Which was probably a typo for test, as in covid and a 10 day quarantine. She also said she can never contact/speak to him again.

New posters arrived saying IG is a nasty piece of work who hasn’t been held accountable.

Fisticuffs at dawn! (Or was it dusk?)

The thread was briefly locked.

The thread was reopened.

A new thread started with no clever title and people want rainbow cake.

Oh, and Alice locked down her Twitter but not (yet) her IG (as in Instagram; she locked down Ioan Gruffudd at least 20 years ago - more depending on what she’s been drinking).

But some Tattlers are also her Twitter followers. So … let the games continue!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Ok, fair enough. As I said, maybe I’m reading into it wrong. It is the captains of her threads that I feel are gloating. She’s clearly referencing her ‘new’ love. All just a bit tasteless and shoving it more in the old soaks face. As I said, just my opinion. Not looking to argue. I think we all need a gin at this stage!
Even if she is though she has every right to reference her new partner, if that’s what he is, on her own Instagram profile. If AE wants to read it all and seethe at the hidden messages beneath each caption that’s on her, not BW.

Reactions: 13
There has been invasions of FMs before and then they flew off as quickly as they arrived. :giggle: And I think AE herself paid a visit. Why didn't she use her real name? After all she is proud of not hiding behind anon accounts on twitter!

AE is rattled - for someone who loves attention and was gaining followers I would say it killed her to protect her account. It will limit the haters she like to fight with! Anyway Tattlers will not be denied her tweets. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I agree with @jamaicanmelaff it's just shes one of those wanky upbeat happy caption types (i hate them)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.