Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #20 Alice is a troll, don’t disagree or she'll call Instapol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey, a lot of the posts on the previous thread have been removed so understanding what happened last night is quite difficult. Thank you for those who gave a recap! Just a question: did AE come here? If so, did she come with anger or did she try arguing her point like a normal person?

i’ve seen a couple of posts here saying they’ve stayed quiet regarding the whole mess because they don’t think anybody is coming out smelling of roses. From my perspective, as long as somebody is happy to have a discussion in a civilised, respectful manner with a view to hear the other side of the argument, I’m happy to hear their take.
I don’t think it was her personally, but either way I don’t want my crack threads cut off so I’m hitting the ignore button straight away from now on!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t think they want us to talk about the fighting. It was someone (Alice) that thought IG should have done more and come back and got kids. We explained he had work, 10 days quarantine and you can’t just take kids. He had to go about it legally and not escalate the situation. Anywho I don’t know much more I checked out of the convo cos it went in circles and got very heated. The end.
I am not convinced it was her, it was certainly someone quite angry and rude, probably one of her ardent supporters, or maybe someone from a legal team. But I digress. Just happy we are still here and the mods took the appropriate action. It would suit a few parties for this thread to be closed completely which I guess we need to be mindful of if there is some angry posting.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t think it was her personally, but either way I don’t want my crack threads cut off so I’m hitting the ignore button straight away from now on!
I saw a handful of the users posts and agree with you. Moving on!

Reactions: 13
I don’t think they want us to talk about the fighting. It was someone (Alice) that thought IG should have done more and come back and got kids. We explained he had work, 10 days quarantine and you can’t just take kids. He had to go about it legally and not escalate the situation. Anywho I don’t know much more I checked out of the convo cos it went in circles and got very heated. The end.
Point taken by did anyone get screenshots 😜...joking.

Wonder what today will bring.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So it's a glass half full/half empty thing?

Alice's wine glass is always empty by about 2pm.
Pretty much, yes. I know there are people out there who take it to extreme (there always are) but generally it’s a positive way of thinking and it gives you tools to calm anxiety, instead of freaking out "what if" you tell yourself “I trust the universe, it will help".. you can call it anything you like - universe helping or things working out themselves but if it helps someone not have anxiety in the process of things not working out it’s only a bonus, right? Ive read quite a bit on law of attraction and even though I dont quite actively follow it I quite like the concept. If Alice followed the law of attraction principle she would be thinking: "its 2 am and I still have another bottle" rather than "oh crap, the glass is empty, life sucks" :))
Ps one of the rules of law of attraction is to NEVER WISH HARM OR PAIN ON ANYONE - human of animal or even plant.
PPs Im pretty sure Bianca when referring to worst thing happening before best thing probably meant her MS or/ and breakdown of her marriage that lead her to her new love, and not at all been gloating
Ill shut up now and drink my coffee :))

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the lesson is if people could press ignore when the person just wants to argue and also report. The more people that press ignore then we can move forward. 😀

Reactions: 18
Did the Instapol come and get us? Just woke up. I was glad to leave that carnage!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
about the new Instagram posts, I think Alice is back into grieving what she has lost. Or she is trying to remind her ex how good life was. She mentioned in a post somewhere - was he pretending how happy we were in Russia, so presumably that was a good trip for them. There has definitely been a toning down of the childish tweets which personally attack BW and IG - some kind of legal shut the duck up has been given to her. So now she is back doing the memory lane thing. I doubt IG follows her now, BW and her friends and family do for sure, plus IG’s team (agent and legal). If she is hoping IG is going to see photos of them and melt, I think she needs to wake up.

She thinks she is using her anger and hurt positively as it is like lancing a boil for her, but the relief is temporary. To really move forward with positivity she should completely retreat from social media, get in shape, lose any addictions she may have, and emerge in about a year’s time in a completely different mindset. She is going to have a lot of free time on her hands, time when the kids are with IG. She needs to use that time to get well. The alternative is her sitting in the dark, angrily stabbing at a keyboard, or sobbing after looking at pictures of IG, getting more out of shape and further and further away from pulling it back to some type of normality.
👌🏼

Do you take insurance? I'm happy to book in for your next available appointment.

Reactions: 7
Did the Instapol come and get us? Just woke up. I was glad to leave that carnage!
All I know is if I get locked out of this thread I will be taking a leaf out if Ella’s book and I WILL go and cry on a rock … probably for ages too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
about the new Instagram posts, I think Alice is back into grieving what she has lost. Or she is trying to remind her ex how good life was. She mentioned in a post somewhere - was he pretending how happy we were in Russia, so presumably that was a good trip for them. There has definitely been a toning down of the childish tweets which personally attack BW and IG - some kind of legal shut the duck up has been given to her. So now she is back doing the memory lane thing. I doubt IG follows her now, BW and her friends and family do for sure, plus IG’s team (agent and legal). If she is hoping IG is going to see photos of them and melt, I think she needs to wake up.

She thinks she is using her anger and hurt positively as it is like lancing a boil for her, but the relief is temporary. To really move forward with positivity she should completely retreat from social media, get in shape, lose any addictions she may have, and emerge in about a year’s time in a completely different mindset. She is going to have a lot of free time on her hands, time when the kids are with IG. She needs to use that time to get well. The alternative is her sitting in the dark, angrily stabbing at a keyboard, or sobbing after looking at pictures of IG, getting more out of shape and further and further away from pulling it back to some type of normality.
This is such a great comment. I totally agree that engaging in anger once or twice about a thing can be a relief but repeatedly doing it just keeps all the hurt feelings right there.

It’s sad that when you look at the Russia pictures, she still has negative little snipes towards Ioan on all of them. And a photo of him asleep! She just can’t see that the problems were already there and it’s nothing to do with him faking or pretending.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Pretty much, yes. I know there are people out there who take it to extreme (there always are) but generally it’s a positive way of thinking and it gives you tools to calm anxiety, instead of freaking out "what if" you tell yourself “I trust the universe, it will help".. you can call it anything you like - universe helping or things working out themselves but if it helps someone not have anxiety in the process of things not working out it’s only a bonus, right? Ive read quite a bit on law of attraction and even though I dont quite actively follow it I quite like the concept. If Alice followed the law of attraction principle she would be thinking: "its 2 am and I still have another bottle" rather than "oh crap, the glass is empty, life sucks" :))
Ps one of the rules of law of attraction is to NEVER WISH HARM OR PAIN ON ANYONE - human of animal or even plant.
PPs Im pretty sure Bianca when referring to worst thing happening before best thing probably meant her MS or/ and breakdown of her marriage that lead her to her new love, and not at all been gloating
Ill shut up now and drink my coffee :))
Bianca always looks of the bright side of life, Alice always looks on the shite side of life!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh I’m so sorry! That’s good, I don’t know what I’d do with my insomnia if booted from the AE drama. 😅 🐈
I find the AE drama has caused my insominia! 😂
As to your thinking Bianca is taking aim at AE, whilst I appreciate everyone of course are entitled to their opinion and I really do not think she is the type of person to do this, one thing we should not forget: she was posting all this almost a year after IG filed for divorce. Not in the immediate aftermath, almost a year after. Even Victorians, being obsessed with mourning rituals, allowed the widow to enter society after 12 months, albeit still only wearing mourning dress.. I mean, how long did they have to stay "respectful" for, you know..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Damn me going to bed and getting my 8 hours 😂 missed all the drama. Seriously though I’m glad action was taken, I’m all for people having healthy disagreements but any form of aggression is completely unacceptable. Not having anyone spoil this community. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
since the previous thread was deleted reposting the tweets of Alice from that thread for archive purposes
kOhUTkV.png
57hKEk7.png

BD3mKqD.png

cYVEeTA.png

OcgZhN8.png

bYbi68O.png

J1OaNGi.png

fxICVfG.png

VeH1luC.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Cody is a nearly two-decade-old character? The commenter is aware that a Hallmark film doesn't show the after of happily ever after, right? I bet Faith didn't have the same character traits as Alice. Sounds like they'll be creating some great fanfiction shortly. AlIcE aNd CoDy 4EvA!!
Too snarky?
In all fairness, Cody was hot, and Alice was likeable in that movie, plus had a really good American accent. I thought her British accent was a joke bc it sounds so over the top. Faith did have some poor fashion choices in that movie which I suspect was Alice's doing. There was one scene in the town dance where she wore a super ruffly dress with poofy shoulders and I was like, "Where did she get that thing" because she wore sweaters throughout the film. Anyway, rant over. The actor who played Cody does metaphysical stuff now like ancestral healing, etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yikes, seems I have missed a bit.

As I cant quote from previous thread this is a cut and paste from a comment @LucySmith made

"Sounds possible the collaborative divorce was enforced in an emergency court appearance on weekend. Enforcing 50/50 and her to use the app. And never to talk to him."

If this was the case, Im betting it was the cocaine comments that forced this. Those comments were so far out of line I wouldn't have been surprised that there was an emergency meeting. She is suck a dummy and her own worst enemy.
Sorry to quote my own post but “suck a dummy” 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is such a great comment. I totally agree that engaging in anger once or twice about a thing can be a relief but repeatedly doing it just keeps all the hurt feelings right there.

It’s sad that when you look at the Russia pictures, she still has negative little snipes towards Ioan on all of them. And a photo of him asleep! She just can’t see that the problems were already there and it’s nothing to do with him faking or pretending.
I have been going further back on her Instagram- they did look happy, like a tight family unit, especially when they were on their travels. It must be so hard to go from that to where she is now. A figure of fun, desperately seeking attention and validation, looks so different to now, her world is so small now, filled with darkness. Her eldest child has been looking increasingly withdrawn and I started to think she was just a quiet child, but she looks like a happy smiley child in earlier Instagram posts, the guarded face is recent. IG has an uphill struggle in front of him - to repair the kids to being back to normal children without the weight of the world on their shoulders plus dealing with a woman who will not let go easily, and trying to get work in the middle of the shitstorm. He also has a relatively new relationship to deal with too, with a woman from a different generation with her own ambitions (career/kids of her own?) plus her own health issues. Hopefully IG has the same positive mindset as his new love. I think I would be exhausted at the thought of the mountain to climb.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.