Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Final warning,
Any arguments from here on in and thread will be locked for good. Users arguing will be removed for good.
Nobody has time to scroll through 18 pages of cat fighting/childish insults directed at other members. If you wish to leave, leave, we offer express checkout at departure, so no need to tell the world you’re “taking a break”,
Hit the duty free and get ready for take off,
alternatively continue as you were & get banned. 🤷‍♀️

so take 20…..20.2?
Whatever, Continue here. 🙂

(Please repost anything you feel was important from 20.1, there might have been 1 or 2 posts, maybe 1 and a half that were worth reading 😕!)

Edit 2.0, please don’t fill this thread with “what happened” posts, people went a bit crazy, it’s resolved now. 😋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Sounds like something the vonn traps would sing about
Do, a deer, a female deer that will probably STEAL MY HUSBAND
Re, a drop of golden sun that will never shine on me again, I must now cry hysterically on a rock 😭
Mi, the only thing I talk about
Fa, the distance my husband had to go to begin disentangling himself from me
Sol, the endless needling I will do online to force my husband to talk to me
La, that’s French, did I mention I speak French?
Ti, a drink I replace with three glasses of wine
And that will bring us back to that fucking whore doe, who is probably named Bianca.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

emmareil386

Completely agree. The best way to deal with the end of a long term relationship, no matter how painful it is, is to just rip off the plaster and be done with it. No amount of ruminating or histrionics is going to bring that man back. He is gone and has smoke coming out from under his feet.
Sorry I’m usually on the Katie Price threads but been lurking with you guys the past few days! The man I thought I would spend the rest of my life with asked me to move out. He went to work on the Friday morning and came home that evening and asked me to pack mine and my sons (not his) things and leave. No warning. After five years. His dad and stepmum lived a few doors down from us, so I dramatically ran down the road to their house crying my eyes out (not close with my own family.) His dad had had an affair and left his wife for this mistress/stepmum , but he had gone back and forth between the two women for many years, until finally he got the mistress pregnant and had to leave his children’s mum (who was psycho but I digress). The stepmum gave me the best advice ever and said ‘You go home and you be an ice queen. You don’t let him see you cry. You just take your stuff and get out of his life. If you beg or scream or cry he will despise you. Just walk out with your dignity and then, and only then, have you got any chance of him changing his mind.’
I did what she advised, and he had a total breakdown ended up losing his home, attempted suicide, and three years down the line he has finally admitted to me that he made a huge mistake asking me to leave. Too late now! I really wish someone could explain it to Alice, although she’s gone too far now, that this is the best tactic. Usually they come crawling back, and when they do, most of the time we don’t want them back by then anyway as we can see them for who they truly are and have developed self respect along the way.
Sorry for massively over sharing but you seem like a good bunch :)

• Heart
Reactions: 53

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
My first thread suggestion thought I’d go all christmasy 🤣

Silent night, holy night, Alice isn’t calm and she certainly isn’t very bright.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

ButterTart

VIP Member
OK, I’ll give a recap a go …

Alice went off last night, saying that Ioan couldn’t see the girls for 10 days as he needed a rest. Which was probably a typo for test, as in covid and a 10 day quarantine. She also said she can never contact/speak to him again.

New posters arrived saying IG is a nasty piece of work who hasn’t been held accountable.

Fisticuffs at dawn! (Or was it dusk?)

The thread was briefly locked.

The thread was reopened.

A new thread started with no clever title and people want rainbow cake.

Oh, and Alice locked down her Twitter but not (yet) her IG (as in Instagram; she locked down Ioan Gruffudd at least 20 years ago - more depending on what she’s been drinking).

But some Tattlers are also her Twitter followers. So … let the games continue!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

upyernelly

Chatty Member
If AE is alone on Xmas and new year that is going to impact tattlers families around the world.

😮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
Hope you're ok @Penguin86 ❤ Hope everyone is ok after all that in the last thread ❤
It’s funny how stressful/ invasive it was to have any level of aggression on here.
I rarely post on SM but I posted something fairly innocuous/ Covid related on a newspaper article this week, got some really nasty replies from about 10 strangers and found it so unsettling. I immediately deleted/ blocked/ retreated. I can’t imagine how Alice thrives off this stuff all day every day, and she clearly does.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I just wanted to say I am and have always been LIVING for the international vibes we got going on in here.

They are common words but I am now incorporating “bollocks” and “mum” and “arsehole” and “blimey” and “daft” and stuff into my daily vocabulary and also I asked a friend what it would mean if I told him “sod off” and he got offended lmao but it’s ok because I’m learning stuff!!! 🥲 I hope to pick up more Aussie lingo and Scottish lingo and aspects of anyone else’s cultures BRING IT ON!!!

I hope y’all keep posting with your lovely, poignant, fun expressions and vocabulary, it is so great!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

brie l

VIP Member
Yikes, seems I have missed a bit.

As I cant quote from previous thread this is a cut and paste from a comment @LucySmith made

"Sounds possible the collaborative divorce was enforced in an emergency court appearance on weekend. Enforcing 50/50 and her to use the app. And never to talk to him."

If this was the case, Im betting it was the cocaine comments that forced this. Those comments were so far out of line I wouldn't have been surprised that there was an emergency meeting. She is suck a dummy and her own worst enemy.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Fuzzy Slippers

So as not to get the thread locked forever...I vote we ignore anything Alice says on here. Ignore and walk away, just like IG did....

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I really enjoy the people on her Instagram who are earnestly attempting to help her figure out where the first photo she just posted was taken, not understanding she’s just using confusion about when and where it was snapped as an thinly veiled excuse to poke Ioan.

“You’re on a plane, love,” says one helpful comment.

• Haha
I posted a comment to Instagram and people jumped on me for it, of course, and when I mentioned not having the time to argue because it stresses me out & I have to study, a flying fuck just told me she hopes I fail and that she “doubts I’ll pass,” which is cruel and probably maybe won’t happen but it really upset me, tbh.

My humor aside, I get shaken up easily when people strike below the belt. These people really aren't nice, man, and they have no right to be not-nice.😞 Their lord and savior is an asshole, they don’t get to be terrible.

• Heart
  • Sad

Penguin86

VIP Member
Well my dinner was delicious anyway. Even though I missed all the fun?!
Oh jeez. You all got in trouble for announcing you were leaving. Then it was locked after arguing. Was opened again and then went back to arguing so mods locked it and made this.

Basically this thread is on a naughty step

• Haha
Reactions: 36

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
I'm never gonna catch up as I've been at work all day and now I'm dead tired and need to go the bed shortly. I just want to say one thing though, about AE "letting herself go." Weight gain is not a moral failing. Abusing your ex husband and his new girlfriend without any consideration to your children is a moral failing. That's what Alice is guilty of. It doesn't matter of she gains 100 more kg or gets a bad facelift. What she looks like does not matter. She needs to stop drinking because she is clearly an alcoholic and it is ruining her life, but lots of middle aged women gain weight and they are still good mothers, wives, etc.

Unless IG is as shallow as fuck, he didn't leave her because she "let herself go." He left her because of her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
Once again I’m paying for playing with my dog, brushing him, spending time outdoors with him, ordering Christmas stocking stuffers online, drinking a cup of tea, and mopping the kitchen floor while listening to Dr. Ramani on YouTube! She’s the narcissist expert btw.
It was foolish of me thinking I was caught up on the thread. I should know Alice never sleeps! And neither do many of you lot! 😉
Perhaps I should just drink a pot of coffee after dinner and skip sleep tonight. And possibly dinner. Forget that.
I’ve got it down to 3 shifts now. Get up a bit earlier, make pot of coffee and then spend an hour catching up on what the night shift has been up to.

Break for lunch, cover top with tea towel so don’t get food all over me as I eat and catchup on my phone. I could be eating anything, I’m not even looking at it, hence the tea towel.

Then go to bed a bit earlier and spend an hour catching up on the evening shift. I’m going to have to start reading my book all over again at the end of this, I haven’t touched it for two weeks, can’t remember the plot and will get it confused with Alice’s drama.

When I get invited anywhere, I’m having to do mental risk assessment before I accept. Alice is having a quiet night off the keys? Probably fit in a bite to eat with the girls and then could fit the bedtime read into say a half hour skim?

If she’s pounding the keys and has hooked herself up to the intravenous wine drip and you guys are on form with your sleuthing, witty remarks and memes; then I need focus, I need stamina, I need to be in the zone. FOMO is making my stomach churn and my mental risk assessment is saying no, don’t go out, there’s too much at stake, too much to lose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Marj24

VIP Member
You don't get blamed for a death whereas you do get blamed for a divorce.

You get lots of support and sympathy after a death, you get blamed for a divorce.
I was widowed at 46, I can understand it is not uncommon for those who's spouse's leave them for another to feel it would have been easier if they died. However soon after my husband died two women told me I was lucky because "at least he hadn't left me for another women"

Believe me, I have empathy for those in that position and the hurt that they must feel but, lucky?

Tell that to my barely out of his teens son, his grieving parents and me who has lost my best friend and the future I thought we would have.

Both situations are shit, not a time to play victim top trumps.

• Heart
  • Sad

blankethood

I posted a comment to Instagram and people jumped on me for it, of course, and when I mentioned not having the time to argue because it stresses me out & I have to study, a flying fuck just told me she hopes I fail and that she “doubts I’ll pass,” which is cruel and probably maybe won’t happen but it really upset me, tbh.

My humor aside, I get shaken up easily when people strike below the belt. These people really aren't nice, man, and they have no right to be not-nice.😞 Their lord and savior is an asshole, they don’t get to be terrible.
They are feral, don't let them get into your head and don't allow anyone to fuck with you. They are actively witnessing an adult - a grown, able-bodied, privileged adult who has the good fortune to be born in the first world and who has enjoyed every advantage of the privilege of her life - throw a year-long hissy fit and make every feeble and pathetic attempt possible to incinerate the community around her into ash --- all because she's been dumped. It's infuriating and it's impossible to look away, and her army of lunatics enable her tantrums because Alice's lack of boundaries and absolute lack of self-awareness is so entertaining because literally NOBODY BEHAVES LIKE THIS - NOBODY COULD GET AWAY WITH THIS RIDICULOUS PITY-PARTY TANTRUM FOR A YEAR over the end of a relationship --- relationships are at-will and voluntary, people have the right to end them whenever they feel like it and that's a fact that humans learn early on. Don't let them get you down - you'll do great on your exams!

• Heart